Who's got some thoughts on tonight's USA-Japan game??

Buckeye

EOG Veteran
Certainly not I, which is why I asked:+textinb3

BetJam currently has it as a pickem, -110 both sides, Over / Under 9

mofome

Banned
Re: Who's got some thoughts on tonight's USA-Japan game??

I wish i had thoughts that you could fade, but im just excited to watch.

tripp

EOG Master

Lean to Japan here. USA opened as a favorite and money has come in on japan. you know that it is not public money betting the Japanese..

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I'm on under 9.5 -120 a couple days ago at Greek...pretty much just an under homer. :+textinb3

Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan

I cannot stress enough how poor this line is. We see it all the time in national competitions. The US line gets inflated because of US bettors effusing national pride.

This US team got taken to the brink by Canada, got WORKED by Puerto Rico, got WORKED by Venezuela, and pulled out a miracle win against PR to get here.

Japan meanwhile, has beat Korea twice and Cuba twice.....BOTH teams that are better than this US team. If Peavy was pitching I might have put 20% of my account on it, but Oswalt pitching makes it just a large play instead of a mortgage payment play

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

really tough game at pick em. No bet for me. The o/u is tough too, Japan plays low scoring games, USA mostly high.

pass

Good game to watch though. Maybe I can bet in-game somewhere? wsex?

Dice-K vs Oswalt

This is how much I like Japan

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="evenrow"><td>USA (null) at Japan (null)</td><td>Money Line</td><td>Japan</td><td align="right">+101</td><td align="right">300.00</td><td style="color: green;" align="right">303.00</td></tr></tbody></table>

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

The Japs like to sneak attack on Sundays. Probably have carriers off the west coach and launching an attack tonight. America thinking about basketball, not expecting a Japanese strike force. You know they want to get even for 1945.

diogee

Well fuck that sucks to start. Nice pitch to start :hangt

diogee

Good god...what the fuck

ballwonder

EOG Master

The Japs like to sneak attack on Sundays. Probably have carriers off the west coach and launching an attack tonight. America thinking about basketball, not expecting a Japanese strike force. You know they want to get even for 1945.

Very good possibilty you are onto something. Still alot of night left.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Fukodome says Fuck You to Japan bettors :finger004

diogee

Fuck Oswalt...what a sack of shit. Game goes over in the 4th...at least I got a good price I guess. :shoot:

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan

I cannot stress enough how poor this line is. We see it all the time in national competitions. The US line gets inflated because of US bettors effusing national pride.

This US team got taken to the brink by Canada, got WORKED by Puerto Rico, got WORKED by Venezuela, and pulled out a miracle win against PR to get here.

Japan meanwhile, has beat Korea twice and Cuba twice.....BOTH teams that are better than this US team. If Peavy was pitching I might have put 20% of my account on it, but Oswalt pitching makes it just a large play instead of a mortgage payment play

:thumbsup You definitely talked me into this play...I actually thought the game started at 9, and barely got the wager in time. I was clicking the "Confirm wager" message as the first pitch was being delivered. Didn't start out so well, but looking good now.

tripp

EOG Master

japan taking it to the states in this game. japan has some damn good baseball players.

wish that kid would reconsider coming over to mlb, but i liked his answer on why he wouldn't. sounds like a kid with great head on his shoulders and knows what is important to him. rare to see from a 22 year old

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I hope they get it done tomorrow, played them at 8-1 to win before this started.

Japan and Korea, two best teams this whole tournament. Gonna be a helluva final.