ZAGS BEAT UNC !!!

"ALL IN" Play on the ZAGS vs. UNC

Unfortunately, "all-in" right now means about $150.00. On the Zags, on the Moneyline.

Pargo will give Ty Lawson fits. Lawson, albeit played a great game Saturday, will face a stiff defensive effort from a fast, stocky, and experienced point from a hot team. His effort Saturday has to take a little out of him especially since he limped much of the game.

The Zags have more size and as much or more athleticism, and a bench that is as deep. I predict a classic game, and the Zags will show the heart that goofballs like Digger Phelps etc like to harp on they dont have.

Also, a great thing about the Zags win yesterday was the final score. They did enough to win and Western Kentucky (Slaughter, Mendez-Valdes etc) played the best possible game they could. They played winning basketball that night, and the Zags still got out with the hard fought win, so they have all kinds of naysayers now to boot.

Zags (+8 currently) on the moneyline.

I welcome and ask for all conversations and opinions. Thank you. :thumbsup

Re: ZAGS BEAT UNC !!!

I think the Zags are a good play at +8 or +9 but if I was to throw away a boatload of points for a ML wager I would take the points for a unit and maybe throw a half unit on the ML. That way you dont get totally screwed if they lose but cover. That would really blow. Im taking the points. I also have a small future on the Zags to win it all but it looks like hedging in the next round will be tough since they are getting little respect in the line here. Good luck Sanderson I will root for your ML play. Just think taking the points is the safest bet.

Dopey

EOG Enthusiast

I agree with Natty, take the points. I will be spectating this game, but I do not see the Zags winning this game. I would love them to, as I am in a pool with half the people having UNC winning it all, but I do not see it happening.

dddowntown

EOG Addicted

Zags dont have a chance beating UNC; yes UNC is beatable but not by gonzaga, I think that you will def need the points, and yes the moneyline is awsome, but not only do i think they lose this game i think that they will need as many points as you can get... My guess is that the line may move up to 10 if it does that may be a good bet, but right now im off of that one. good luck.

Zags dont have a chance beating UNC; yes UNC is beatable but not by gonzaga, I think that you will def need the points, and yes the moneyline is awsome, but not only do i think they lose this game i think that they will need as many points as you can get... My guess is that the line may move up to 10 if it does that may be a good bet, but right now im off of that one. good luck.
this is the first post I will take issue with.
First of all, George Mason went to the final four, so never say no chance.
Secondly, why not? talent, athleticism, coaching, ...... :+clueless

I think UNC is not of the same type as Memphis, UConn and L'Ville. UNC is beatable, but I don't think the Zags are the ones to demonstrate such. . .If the line goes to 10, I'm taking doggie. . .

Need to SLOW Ellington down. Daye needs to tighten the vagina as well. Need it to come down to one possession and have RoyBoy not draw a play up and hope Lawson wins one on one. Pargo will eat his lunch. Heytvelt better sack up big.

Need to SLOW Ellington down. Daye needs to tighten the vagina as well. Need it to come down to one possession and have RoyBoy not draw a play up and hope Lawson wins one on one. Pargo will eat his lunch. Heytvelt better sack up big.
I agree. Daye needs to sack up, he is very skilled.

l2ichlvl

EOG Member

Inside Daye and Heytvelt are talented but Davis is a similar but better player than Daye and Hansbrough and Heytvelt are somewhat even but Josh has a tendency to leave his game at home at times but Hansbrough will always get his stats. I really don't think the zags have the same athleticism (or coaching IMO) as UNC. Green, Lawson, Ellington are going to be tough to slow down by Bouldin and Pargo and company. Don't forget that last game UNC was even much of the time but when Lawson came back in after re-injuring his toe UNC ran train especially after the first few mins of the second half so if Lawson is starting I would definitely take the points but good luck.

I think UNC is not of the same type as Memphis, UConn and L'Ville. UNC is beatable, but I don't think the Zags are the ones to demonstrate such. . .If the line goes to 10, I'm taking doggie. . .
Did you not at any point think that Siena or Ok St. might win their games yesterday. If you ask me UConn and L'Ville both looked beatable about midway through the 2nd half.

I'm glad to see differing opinions, and I love the "this game will be easy for UNC" mentality that the ESPN guys are putting out there for the public. UNC is in for a battle. Bank on that, at least. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Did you not at any point think that Siena or Ok St. might win their games yesterday. If you ask me UConn and L'Ville both looked beatable about midway through the 2nd half.

No on OSU, fleeting moment for Siena. I have Memphis winning it all.