Shrink or Mo - can we get a STATUS UPDATE on EOG?

Read a lot that the place is being sold, Ken doesn't have interest anymore, etc.....all of which is fine, but the posters would like a heads up on the direction of EOG.

thanks!

:houra

mofome

Banned
Re: Shrink or Mo - can we get a STATUS UPDATE on EOG?

EOG is fine. Every place is always up for sale.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Important for some to know. They may actually have to go out and get a life.

:pop:
Heads up mo wait until ID reads that some claim shrink owes general $250,000

The new owner has declared this to be an ID free zone.

Pack it up Steve...

Cannon

Banned

Mo we will all have to go back to freewinners.com

mofome

Banned

Important for some to know. They may actually have to go out and get a life.

My life is great. I get better looking women than you ever will, im in good shape, im 28, I have some money, I work for a great person, and I have a job that I love.

Seems like a fine life.

91023i2ndw;l

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

My life is great. I get better looking women than you ever will, im in good shape, im 28, I have some money, I work for a great person, and I have a job that I love.

Seems like a fine life.

91023i2ndw;l

Ease up Mo, not directed at you. Congrats on the women, money and health.

Cannon

Banned

How do you have any money I monitor your plays?

mofome

Banned

Ease up Mo, not directed at you. Congrats on the women, money and health.

How is it not directed at me. Two people were named and you said they would have to get a life.

oij213490

As for the rest thank you. I didn't understand a cheap shot at me coming from you.

:+clueless

Today is confusing me.

2348ji23e

Seems like a fine life.

91023i2ndw;l

Mo is living large 91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

How is it not directed at me. Two people were named and you said they would have to get a life.

oij213490

As for the rest thank you. I didn't understand a cheap shot at me coming from you.

Today is confusing me.

2348ji23e

I think he meant some posters Mo....

Blondie

EOG Master

possibly. I'm being attacked from all angles, im just expecting the cheap shots at this point.

Take advice from a woman

If you expect cheap shots they will be there in everything you read.

Time to take a break and come back better focused.

If not, you will see shots in places where people are trying to be nice which then makes for an ugly mess.

Think of how Swede is when she is PMS ing..... :+textinb3

Timetopay

EOG Master

Take advice from a woman

If not, you will see shots in places where people are trying to be nice which then makes for an ugly mess.

Think of how Swede is when she is PMS ing..... :+textinb3

12io4j2w90

I wrote this yesterday and shared it in a PM. Here it is again:

Here's my thoughts in a nutshell. BSH and other talented cocksuckers like WVU and 1StarStiff are just jealous that they don't have the talent that we do in the handicapping arena. The exposing of stiffs,agents,and names of people of the like is somewhat bizzare to me. Yeah stiffs need to be exposed. I'd be gracious enough to lay off the stiffs, if they paid. Then I might even consider it water under the bridge. But with each and every Matt and 1starstiff that is allowed to post here without paying the site takes a hit. What Travis did and then with BFC coming in on the backside of it to offer agents a place, it didn't look very good and gave places like the digest something to bury EOG with.
Now looking in from the outside things do not appear to be well. THE OWNER OF THE SITE is basically MIA for the last month or two. It almost has the "Roberto" feel to it when TOW went under for the most part. Ken isn't around, now Travis leaves and Joe is left with his dick in his hand. Not good. Do I think EOG is on it's way out? No. The fact of the matter is that management here didn't make any good choices in the recent weeks. Let's look at it: Ken isn't posting. Travis leaves. All but just a couple of Mods are still here and a few are just free hands to keep the cattle in the pen. The TIMING couldn't be worse. March Madness will be over in a couple of weeks, then the slow(money making time) time will be here with only Bases and NBA for the mainstream bettors.
Is EOG what I'm looking for as a offshore bettor looking for a edge,angle or to tail? Not really, but the fact of the matter is this: If GM cars were the only cars beside Susuki and Yugo's then GM cars it is. That is like the forum world. The RX is a fuckin ghost town, just look at the Offshore forum. SBR is basicall a circle jerk with JJ and his rug. Both offer zero and now EOG offers 1.1193 of information. So be it. I'm not going anywhere, and if people want to leave, then have fun at the ghosttown and gaybob city.
Simplythebest is here for the forseeable future. If that changes I will let people like MikeOswald and IPP know it. I've been around the block and done the "greener on the other side" gig. This forum is what it is. Nothihng less, nothing more. Now if your on the fence: SHIT OR GET OFF MOTHERFUCKER. We are here to build on positive winnings and review why we lost. If you don't like it: SUCK A DICK!

STB.

mofome

Banned

Take advice from a woman

Think of how Swede is when she is PMS ing.....

haha na I'm fine. Im actually in a great mood. Some people were being very rude, so I will let them know what I think. You, nor I, are really people who do a lot of bullshitting. I don't take kindly to people accusing me of lying. I will come after posts like that.

2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

Great post STB. I want to gain more ideas from posters on how we can make this place better. We locked up the people who stiff, we added the 'tech forum', we have built the ncaab forum a great deal. Give me more and I will work on it. I want to work on it. I want people to have a great time here, find what they want, and for their experience to be positive.

Identity,

EOG hasn't had any serious offers...

Therefore, you are stuck with US...

I am not planning to sell at this time...:newsmile055:

THE SHRINKL

J

joeybagadonuts

Identity,

EOG hasn't had any serious offers...

Therefore, you are stuck with US...

I am not planning to sell at this time...:newsmile055:

THE SHRINKL

What about the negotiations with WVU, Shrink? He says you guys have been in "talks"...

J

joeybagadonuts

Wish I could say the same.. :shoot: My life is horrible

Come on Gyno, enough with this "poor me shit". I know you are depressed, I know what depression is like, but feeling sorry for yourself on a gambling message board is the last thing that will get you better.

Keep living healthy and seeing your doctor, things will get better. Also, find something to make you happy, don't expect something to hit you in the face, you need to make your own destiny.

Good luck.

:cheers

oij213490

Today is confusing me.

2348ji23e

mo,

There was no ill intention in his post imo.

You'd be wise to take blondie's advice buddy.

I know after a while negativity can make us come to expect us.

If it's any consolation to the powers-that-be, the place seems the same to me as it did a year ago at this point. Maybe because I'm not in the "business" I don't see anything to be worried about. I guess I'll be the last one to know; I'll figure it out when I try to log on one day and I get some sort of message about "no such website" or something similar.
The only recent difference that I feel are the chicken-little posters hyperventilating over the "health" of EOG. I mean, if it's not here one day, how would that really impact your life (unless you work here)? So, why fixate on the issue? If it's here, derive some amusement--and post up offshore if you desire :+waving-5--and if it's not here, move along and do something else. . .

mofome

Banned

mo,

There was no ill intention in his post imo.

You'd be wise to take blondie's advice buddy.

I know after a while negativity can make us come to expect us.

Couple hours late on this one. All is fine. I talked to black, im good. It read as another attack on me, it wasnt, its all good.

I am fine. Things are good partner.

Couple hours late on this one. All is fine. I talked to black, im good. It read as another attack on me, it wasnt, its all good.

I am fine. Things are good partner.

Yeah I know....I've been a few hours late on everything tonight seems like. Fucking grading papers is taking up a lot of my time.

Especially sucks cuz only about 5 of these undergrads in a class of almost 100 have any real clue.

mofome

Banned

hahaha that sounds painful my man. I couldn't do it. Well, I couldn't do most of what you do just because I don't have the mind for it. But even if I did, I wouldnt have the patience to do that.

:nono

mofome

Banned

good show.

team YOYOMA needs to get some sleep too.