Syracuse is gonna beat Oklahoma by double digits next week

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Syracuse is gonna beat Oklahoma by double digits next week

griffin will rebound all day vs that zone. if they get one of their guards shooting well from the outside vs the zone they could easily rout syracuse.

will be a good game though. syracuse will have to have one of their best defensive outings and will have to shoot well to win

tough to call...but hell it sure would be fun to see cuse/unc in the elite 8 though...

ill be damned to take another under in the tourney unless its like 203.5 +250

I've already got me some Cuse ML. I don't think they'll be doggie at tipoff. Cuse is your typical hot team going into the tourney that has a puncher's chance to win it all.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

willie warren is gonna carve that zone up... think the sooners can win if they keep the turnover total fairly low, easier said than done though with the way johnson and crocker player the last couple of months. should be a good one.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

If that line is correct

thats too many pts

Which means ... Syracuse is a fuckin lock if we can get Benny to agree with me !!!

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

not that it matters but syr has allready played and won at that building .beating memphis at memphis this year. favors syr shooters

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

the syracuse doubters still cannot admit that they missed the boat in the asu game

syracuse is for real, period, and the ou game will probably be a very good one, no matter who wins, but i want the cuse because ive got them in my elite 8:cocktail

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

What people don't realize is that when we were losing in the middle of the season we were playing without Rautins (our best shooter - not Devo) and without Arinze - or we were playing with them hurt - Arinze could barely move during the Providence game - not saying SU is the best team in the country - UCONN is - but Cuse is a legit top 10 team that should be a small fav over OU - for OU to win Blake will have to go wild which will happen and they will have to knock down alot of 3's which is doubtful

What people don't realize is that when we were losing in the middle of the season we were playing without Rautins (our best shooter - not Devo) and without Arinze - or we were playing with them hurt - Arinze could barely move during the Providence game - not saying SU is the best team in the country - UCONN is - but Cuse is a legit top 10 team that should be a small fav over OU - for OU to win Blake will have to go wild which will happen and they will have to knock down alot of 3's which is doubtful

You really think Uconn is 1? I have them as 5th best. Behind Lou, UNC, Pitt, and Memphis.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

before dyson injury uconn was the team to beat, since the injury, they are simply not the team to beat any more (2 losses to pitt and loss to cuse since dyson went down)