Do ya have 14 of the 16? Barack does ...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Congrats to the Man .... well done sir and I can GUARANTEE ya he is doing better than a lot of EOGers who were trashing him after day one !!!

Obama's bracket looking up
By CAROL E. LEE | 03/23/09 7:54 AM

An update on Obama?s NCAA bracket, courtesy of the AP. He bounces back. Louisville made quite a rally. President Obama did, too.

Reduce...The president's NCAA tournament bracket looked a lot better Sunday when he correctly picked 14 of the 16 teams to reach the regional semifinals.

After the first round, Obama ranked in the bottom 5 percent of the 5-plus million fans who entered ESPN.com's pool. But following a strong showing in the second round, he broke into the top half ? he was in 2,167,290th place.

The only two teams he missed for the round of 16: 12th-seeded Arizona and fourth-seeded Xavier. Obama had Wake Forest and Florida State advancing that far.

Louisville came back in the final minutes to stop Siena. Obama has the Cardinals losing in the championship game to North Carolina.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0309/baracketol...

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Do ya have 14 of the 16? Barack does ...

With only two of 16 remaining teams ranked lower than a #4 seed, it would be quite simple to have had 14 of 16 at this point. But, I hope Obama is right about North Carolina winning it all.:houra