Looks like Jman owes a lot more!!

just saying

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6531076 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 03-15-2009, 08:33 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Mamon<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6531076", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6531076 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by BadCo
Holy shit............

Go Warriors

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I should dock you jmans tab since i paid half that to keep playing with cigar, but water under the bridge now.. funny how the jman cigar thing went away from the forums with his teaser crap. everyone just remembers tinco debt.

Mean while warroirs down.......
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned
Re: Looks like Jman owes a lot more!!

Yeah that was mentioned here a few times. He denies its validity.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Can you translate that for me into dollars, for god sake, it makes nno sense to me.

PO69

EOG Master

He doesnt owe any of us, so it shouldnt matter to anyone else.

Any agent who accept players that he has never seen and cant go "burn down" their house if they dont pay, deserves what he gets.

Did he really expect to get paid from an internet poster when you are talking about thousands of dollars?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Any agent who accept players that he has never seen and cant go "burn down" their house if they dont pay, deserves what he gets.

Did he really expect to get paid from an internet poster when you are talking about thousands of dollars?

How is it any different then you send money to an offshore book?

If they stiff ya for 5 to 10k you happy :+clueless

I doubt you have met the owners of BetJam and I am sure you could not "burn the house" down from where you are at

PO69

EOG Master

Well OK fair enough! I have said for a few weeks that this credit ship is going go to kill this industry when a few agents start stiffing the players, AND IT WILL HAPPEN!

But the agents are complaining about a guy not paying on a public forum and they have never even met the guy! At least if I complain here if bookmaker doesnt pay me this week I can say that I did ACTUALLY deposit in good faith.

I try and get payouts at lower margins than $10,000. I will usually take one when I get to $7000 and I will take $3000 out or so.

sl55

EOG Veteran

Well OK fair enough! I have said for a few weeks that this credit ship is going go to kill this industry when a few agents start stiffing the players, AND IT WILL HAPPEN!

But the agents are complaining about a guy not paying on a public forum and they have never even met the guy! At least if I complain here if bookmaker doesnt pay me this week I can say that I did ACTUALLY deposit in good faith.

I try and get payouts at lower margins than $10,000. I will usually take one when I get to $7000 and I will take $3000 out or so.

Probally the one and only time I agree with PO,these credit shops are going to hurt alot of people in the long run or they are going to get hurt in the long run.The key for the ones of us that post up is to stay away from shops that offer both.There is alot of good ones out there that are smart enough not to get involved with scammers that don't have 2 nickels jingling in their pockets.

droc

EOG Addicted

credit shops hurting the industry?.............C'mon, credit shops have been around forever, "post up" shops around 15 years or so........Some agents screw and some get screwed. It's the way of the buisness, and reading about a few of the incidents on an internet site isn't going to change anything.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Hey jerk off - when I win thousand of dollars I expect to be paid so when I lose thousands of dollars I likewise pay - not everyone is a fucking gutter rat