Down goes Lance

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Armstrong breaks collarbone in crash

By CIARAN GILES, Associated Press Writer 55 minutes ago
  • <FORM class=buzz id=buzz-toolbar action=http://buzz.yahoo.com/vote/ method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=y_sports name=publisherurn> <INPUT type=hidden value=urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,ap:20050301:sc,article,ap-armstrongfalls:1 name=guid> <INPUT type=hidden value=/article/y_sports/urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,ap:20050301:sc,article,ap-armstrongfalls:1 name=.done> <INPUT type=hidden value=article name=assettype> <INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=votetype> <INPUT type=hidden value=orion name=from> <INPUT type=hidden value=9593c name=key> <INPUT type=hidden value=ZCgEGxrDxW4 name=.crumb><BUTTON type=submit>Buzz up!</BUTTON>38 votes </FORM><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>YAHOO.util.Event.addListener( window, "load", function() { setTimeout(function(){ new YAHOO.Media.Buzz("buzz-toolbar",{"sync":["buzz-tools"],"showCount":true,"countPosition":"after","fetchCount":false,"loggedIn":false}); }, 15); });</SCRIPT>
  • Print

BALTANAS, Spain (AP)?Lance Armstrong has broken his collarbone in a crash during a five-day race in Spain.
Astana team leader Johan Bruyneel says on his Twitter feed that it was a clean fracture without complications. He adds that the seven-time Tour de France champion should make a fast recovery.
Armstrong crashed Monday during a pileup in the first stage of the Vuelta of Castilla and Leon race. He was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
The 37-year-old Texan is making a comeback to cycling and is riding with the Astana team as he prepares for another possible shot at a Tour de France title. He had not raced in Spain for five years.

i couldnt be happier, i cant stand him :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Down goes Lance

ball because of you i hafta head to kmart and beg the staff to give me some dog food so the pooch can eat, dont u worry about my posting skillz u clown learn how to cap a game!

poor dog :(

i'm the biggest cracker u might ever meet :cheers

i just cant stand him

So then, just what is it you have against cancer victims? And I don't mean Lance. Practically anyone with that insidious disease thanks the Lord daily that there's someone with clout, namely Lance, who is out front with the message that we need to pony up to defeat this thing NOW!!

And chances are that many of those folks (many on their death bed) would like to cram those kind of words down the throat of anyone who'd be fool enough to say them. And that's another good reason to despise the Frenchies, not Lance.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

So then, just what is it you have against cancer victims? And I don't mean Lance. Practically anyone with that insidious disease thanks the Lord daily that there's someone with clout, namely Lance, who is out front with the message that we need to pony up to defeat this thing NOW!!

And chances are that many of those folks (many on their death bed) would like to cram those kind of words down the throat of anyone who'd be fool enough to say them. And that's another good reason to despise the Frenchies, not Lance.

how the hell did u guess, it must be the fact he has cancer that makes me dislike him

u are quick on your toes for sure! :thumbsup

ballwonder

EOG Master

ball because of you i hafta head to kmart and beg the staff to give me some dog food so the pooch can eat, dont u worry about my posting skillz u clown learn how to cap a game!

poor dog :(

:+textinb3

M'fer. How do you think I feel, I'm eating rice for a week.