5 hour energy

Timetopay

EOG Master
This shit work?

Some dumbasses had me up late drafting and I exhausted.

Whats this stuff do and how you feel at the end of 5 hours?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: 5 hour energy

It's alright...I've used it a couple of times when driving home over the mountain late at night after work. Doesn't make me feel jittery or wired like some of the others do. Not sure how it feels after 5 hours since both times I was sleeping before the 5 hours was up (3.5 hour drive).

Rxx

EOG Veteran

active ingredient is niacin. it is really rather genius marketing. take a food supplement that is known to cause vasodilation to the point of discomfort in therapeutic doses and tone it down to where the user gets a rush of warmth and "energy". the half life of niacin is 30-60 minutes. Since it takes 5 half lives for a drug to be completely eliminated, the company can legally say "5-hour" energy; it takes about 5 hours for the niacin to leave the body. Niacin is a B-vitamin, hence they talk about the inclusion of B vitamins.
Each bottle has about 30mg of Niacin. Save your self some money; go to the local pharmacy and buy a bottle of 100 tablets of Niacin 100mg for about $3. Cut one in half and take with with about a half a can of cola. That will simulate the effects of the caffeine + niacin in a 5 hour energy.

It's alright...I've used it a couple of times when driving home over the mountain late at night after work. Doesn't make me feel jittery or wired like some of the others do. Not sure how it feels after 5 hours since both times I was sleeping before the 5 hours was up (3.5 hour drive).

You drive 3.5 hours to work? Damn, I thought I had some issues. That is some fuckin dedication.

mofome

Banned

ttp, you need to be doing research on the waiver wire, not asking about this dumb shit. You are looking like a possible 11th seed and the playoffs only have 4 seeds.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

active ingredient is niacin. it is really rather genius marketing. take a food supplement that is known to cause vasodilation to the point of discomfort in therapeutic doses and tone it down to where the user gets a rush of warmth and "energy". the half life of niacin is 30-60 minutes. Since it takes 5 half lives for a drug to be completely eliminated, the company can legally say "5-hour" energy; it takes about 5 hours for the niacin to leave the body. Niacin is a B-vitamin, hence they talk about the inclusion of B vitamins.
Each bottle has about 30mg of Niacin. Save your self some money; go to the local pharmacy and buy a bottle of 100 tablets of Niacin 100mg for about $3. Cut one in half and take with with about a half a can of cola. That will simulate the effects of the caffeine + niacin in a 5 hour energy.

or u can just buy an 8 ball and enjoy the evening :snort:

Timetopay

EOG Master

thanks for the tip but at this moment I home and head keeps on aiming for a pillow.

Will give this a shot and hope for the best this time.

Timetopay

EOG Master

ttp, you need to be doing research on the waiver wire, not asking about this dumb shit. You are looking like a possible 11th seed and the playoffs only have 4 seeds.

Mo Diddly the more I look at those teams the more I know it will be an easy seasonoij213490