Great ... the fuckin blood sport is underway in Canada ... this is God damn gross

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Take a fuckin machine gun and take out every one of these chickenshit bastards who are clubbing and skinning these animals to death

GOD FUCKING DAMN ... I HATE THESE BASTARDS

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It began at 5:48 Eastern time this morning.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The sealers stormed into the once-peaceful seal nursery with their hakapiks raised. Within a matter of seconds, defenseless baby seals were clubbed and their blood spilled onto the ice. This year the Canadian government will allow commercial sealers to slaughter 280,000 seals for their fur.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I look forward to the day when seals will be safe from the hunt.[/FONT]

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="380"> <tbody> <tr> <td rowspan="2" width="87"> </td> <td rowspan="2" width="10"> </td> <td> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sincerely,
[/FONT]
</td></tr> <tr> <td> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rebecca Aldworth[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Director of Canadian Wildlife Issues[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Humane Society of the United States[/FONT]
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/FONT]

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Great ... the fuckin blood sport is underway in Canada ... this is God damn gross

Fucking monsters

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: Great ... the fuckin blood sport is underway in Canada ... this is God damn gross

I hate knowing shit like this happens.

Inuits killing seals for food and shelter is one thing.

Killing seals for fucking fur coats is quite another. One of the most disgusting things out there.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Inuits killing seals for food and shelter is one thing.

Killing seals for fucking fur coats is quite another. One of the most disgusting things out there.

Couldnt agree more.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Hope none of you enjoy leather jackets, or buy fur coats for your lady friends. It is naive to think that the harp seal is the only cruel form of human activity against animals. Do you enjoy veal? That's baby cow. How about shark fin soup (slicing off dorsel fins and tail with long line fishing then dropping the shark back into the water alive)? How about chinchilla or mink or fox?

I do not defend the harp seal hunt at the same time I am not going to take holier-than-thou stands over those that do this for a living.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Hope none of you enjoy leather jackets, No I dont or buy fur coats for your lady friends Nope. It is naive to think that the harp seal is the only cruel form of human activity against animals. Of course its not, still doesnt make it right. Do you enjoy veal? Nope That's baby cow. How about shark fin soup (slicing off dorsel fins and tail with long line fishing then dropping the shark back into the water alive) Nope? How about chinchilla or mink or fox? Nope

I do not defend the harp seal hunt at the same time I am not going to take holier-than-thou stands over those that do this for a living.

I am not saying Im perfect, I an not a vegen, I eat meat and have a leather couch. Having seen how the seals are killed makes me opposed to the whole Seal hunt.

I realize that my t-bone steak didnt come from the cow that passed away from natural causes.

Not taking the holier-than-thou stance, just think its wrong

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

4,000 human abortions occur every day in the United States,
where is the outcry about that?

Hmmm?

Wait... Doc is a flaming leftist, he can't say anything negative
about human baby killing.

So fucking hypocritical.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Festering:

You are clueless ...

In 1992, when the entire nation expected Roe to be flung on the ash heap of history (by means of Casey versus Planned Parenthood), the Supreme Court shocked the world with a five to four vote upholding Roe.

Three of those five justices were appointed by Presidents Reagan and Bush (the elder).
The majority of the Justices that defended the "constitutional right" of killing the unborn were placed on the Supreme Court by "pro-life" Republican Presidents who said they wanted to overturn Roe. President Reagan appointed Sandra Day O'Connor and Anthony Kennedy; President Bush picked David Souter . These judges have blood on their hands.

REPUBUBLICAN RUDY GIULANI SUPPORTS ABORTION
REPUBLICAN RONNIE REAGAN IN 67 AS GOV SIGNED A BILL SUPPORTING ABORTION
REPUBLICAN FRED THOMPSON WAS AN ABORTION LOBBYIST
REPUBLICAN MITT ROMNEY SUPPORTS ABORTION
BUSH 43 HAD AN ABORTION IN HIS "PARTYING" DAYS

The Republicans should STFU up ... ohhh ... wait a minute ... Palin supports the slaughter of innocent wolves up in Alaska

Take your "Moral Claims" and stick it up your anus opening like Mark Foley would love doing to you

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

No:

this is gross beyond anything I've seen

They are known for skinning these gorgeous animals alive ...

YES .... ALIVE WHILE THE BABY PUPS SCREAM FOR THEIR LIVES !!!

Ya got to be one sick fuck to do this .... GOD DAMN .. THIS IS REALLY BULLSHIT

I would have no problems taking a machine gun and killing everyone of these
cocksuckers that is out on the ice doing this barbaric act

God damn ... these animals don't deserve this shit and even Russia has now outlawed this bullshit

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjfMOK6i8Q

FUCK IT .... LEAVE IT to A GOPer like Festering to support this shit and his ass also
supported raping and tortuing innocent children in Iraq as "Rush" said it was good stuff

WHY AM I NOT FUCKIN SUPRISED?

GOD DAMN THIS GROSS ....

WATCH MR "TOUGH GUY" GOING AFTER THAT PUP

I hate humans for what we do to animals

This is sooooo God Damn barbaric ...

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Do you belong to PETA?

http://www.peta.org/

As you can see from their home page, PETA is also getting involved in this cause.

The national headquarters for PETA is located right here in the Munchkin Man's home town of Norfolk, Virginia.

The view from the Munchkin Man's high rise apartment balcony provides a birds eye view of the building of their national headquarters, including a giant PETA sign punctuating the Norfolk skyline.

Maybe you can move to Norfolk and apply for a job with PETA.

The move will do you good and will give you a chance to find a life away from your computer screen.

About two years ago, the Munchkin Man applied for a job at PETA as an editorial assistant for their newsletter.

The Munchkin Man was invited in for an interview.

During the interview, the Munchkin Man mentioned how much the Munchkin Man loved President George W. Bush.

The Munchkin Man did not get the job.

The Munchkin Man almost sued for job discrimination on grounds of the Munchkin Man's political preferences.

Unfortunately, an attorney advised the Munchkin Man that the Munchkin Man would have a hard time proving his case.

Munchkin Man

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Do you like pork? Check out this movie called Death on Factory Farm where they show a pig farm in Ohio where they hang sows who are too sick to be any good any more. This is also sick stuff...

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Doc :

I'd be grateful if you'd not take the Lords name in vain. It offends every Christian who sees it.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

4,000 human abortions occur every day in the United States,
where is the outcry about that?

Hmmm?

Wait... Doc is a flaming leftist, he can't say anything negative
about human baby killing.

So fucking hypocritical.

FZ, have you read Freakonomics? Leavitt provides damn good evidence that abortion has led to a drop in the crime rate

Too bad it's baby seals getting clubbed & not your blowhard ass. Fuck, do you EVER shut up?????

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

never thought someone could post 800 DUMBASS posts in a row

TTinco .... lets change your handle to "Cal"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bugman:

Pat Robertson needs janitors at the 700 Club

using my fuckin name as a reference since Jerry Falwell and his fat ass
is playing golf in hell with Himmler and Dahmer

Yawn.....you truly are a fucking idiot who has made this entire forum unreadable.

ballwonder

EOG Master

I am not saying Im perfect, I an not a vegen, I eat meat and have a leather couch. Having seen how the seals are killed makes me opposed to the whole Seal hunt.

I realize that my t-bone steak didnt come from the cow that passed away from natural causes.

Not taking the holier-than-thou stance, just think its wrong

That was a great post.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Soo slaughtering innocent animals is A-OK?

I've seen your bs in the Poli forum and I allready know your answer

This is barbaric .... I would take a shotgun to every mouth of these
cocksuckers butchering these beautiful animals ... blow their fuckin
brains out and walk away with no feelings

You don't do this to animals .... this is not how humans act

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

My family owns a slaughter haus and I've worked in it for 4 or 5 years in between school. Does that make me a bad person?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I hope Palin wanders into a den of hungry wolves and is ripped to shreds
for this bullshit she spends money on to promote

YOU DON'T DO THIS SHIT TO ANIMALS ....

THIS IS THE SHIT THE NAZIS DID AT AUSCHWITZ

NO GOD DAMN FUCKIN EXCUSE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjfMOK6i8Q

FUCK IT .... LEAVE IT to A GOPer like Festering to support this shit and his ass also
supported raping and tortuing innocent children in Iraq as "Rush" said it was good stuff

WHY AM I NOT FUCKIN SUPRISED?

GOD DAMN THIS GROSS ....

WATCH MR "TOUGH GUY" GOING AFTER THAT PUP

This is sooooo God Damn barbaric ...

Doc,

You are such a stupid Fuck.

Show me one post where I said any of the following:

#1. I support killing baby seals

#2. I am a GOPer

Not only are you the biggest Fucking loser on here, you're a total
fucking liar.

Get a life you stupid fuck.

J

joeybagadonuts

Doc,

You are such a stupid Fuck.

Show me one post where I said any of the following:

#1. I support killing baby seals

#2. I am a GOPer

Not only are you the biggest Fucking loser on here, you're a total
fucking liar.

Get a life you stupid fuck.

Doc doesn't argue with facts or logic, give up now before he drives you crazy with his broken english filled rants.
2348ji23e

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Guys instead of attacking Doc, just try to realize what he is trying to convey. Doc I'd be right there with you, machine gun in hand, and walk away feeling just fine.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>03-23-09 07:41 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 2039251" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>Doc Mercer</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Great ... the fuckin blood sport is underway in Canada ... this is God damn gross
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>No:

this is gross beyond anything I've seen

They are known for skinning these gorgeous animals alive ...

YES .... ALIVE WHILE THE BABY PUPS SCREAM FOR THEIR LIVES !!!

Ya got to be one sick fuck to do this .... GOD DAMN .. THIS IS REALLY BULLSHIT

I would have no problems taking a machine gun and killing everyone of these
cocksuckers that is out on the ice doing this barbaric act
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc,

You have money, correct? And you don't work, correct? So what's keeping you from going up there and killing all of these hunters killing the baby seals? You've got the means to do it so why don't you stop writing about it and take some action to stop it? You've stated numerous times you'd have no problem killing them so go ahead. Hell, take Dust with you since he'd have no problem with it either. GL and let us know when you're on your way to Canada. :cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dust:

it would not bother me at all to pull the trigger and blow one of these
assholes brain all over the ice

then take a piss on their disgusting asses for what they do to these
animals

BUNKER: I'VE GIVE OVER $10,000 TO THIS GROUP ......

I pray this Mercy Killing is stopped

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Palin is at the top of my list of human beings that I pray die a slow death
for the crap she does to animals

GOD DAMN ... SHE IS INDEED THIS GENERATION'S HIMMLER:

http://www.examiner.com/x-1514-DC-Dogs-Examiner~y2009m3...

Gov Palin accused of approving poison gas for Alaska wolf hunts
March 21, 1:09 AM

The Defenders of Wildlife reported this week that Governor Sarah Palin has approved the use of poisonous gas to help cull the wolf population in Alaska.

"Palin?s Board of Game has approved the use of poison gas and deadly snares to kill defenseless wolf pups and their families in and around their dens, " stated the Defenders of Wildlife.

The group also noted that 66 wolves were killed, using helicopters, spotter planes, and aerial gunners this past week.
According to Anchorage News Daily:

The state is offering incentives for people who kill wolves in an effort to boost Alaska's predator control program, which so far has failed to meet expected numbers. The program operating for five years, in five areas of the state, is designed to increase moose and caribou numbers by reducing the number of predators.
In February, DC Dogs reported that celebrity, Ashley Judd, is a supporter of the Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund and appeared with its president, Rodger Schlickeisen, on Larry King Live to talk about Eye On Palin -- a campaign about Governor Sarah Palin?s conservation record

..more..

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2009/03/aeria...

Alaska begins aerial wolf hunt to boost caribou population
9:37 PM, March 20, 2009

Alaska's aerial hunt for gray wolves, decried by many animal activists (and, famously, by actress Ashley Judd in a Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund video), is now in full swing.

At least 30 wolves have been killed by hunters wielding high-caliber guns in the program that began in earnest last weekend. Our colleague Kim Murphy at the Greenspace blog has the details:

The predator control effort has run into opposition from the National Park Service, which manages the nearby Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve, where biologists have been radio-collaring wolves in a long-running study of how predators and prey interact in the 2.5-million-acre wilderness near the Canadian border.

The Alaska Department of Fish and Game, aiming to boost the survival of caribou calves, wants to kill up to 328 wolves, leaving behind at least 88 to 103. Killing them, state officials say, will allow the Fortymile caribou herd, ravaged by three years of bad weather and heavy snow, to expand from its current level of 40,000 animals to as many as 100,000.

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

Doc, Himmler murdered innocent HUMAN beings and children, not some fucking animal you grimy piece of shit!Did someone open your skull and unload their slimy cargo in there??You seriously are a dumbfuck and a ***got pussy-boy for caring about stupid dumb rats and seals.There are children dying of hunger everyday, gettting abused, getting treated worse than the fucking fourlegged pieces of fur your crying about.This goes out to all you ***got, hypocritical shemales here who agree with this cum guzzler.I agree with abortion and think there should be mandatory abortion for disease infested sluts like docs mother and grandma, but as long as its legal to vaccum a fetus from Mrs.Docs hairy ****, its should be perfectly legal and moral to hit an over grown rat till its fucking eyes pop out!

Eat me!

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

Guys instead of attacking Doc, just try to realize what he is trying to convey. Doc I'd be right there with you, machine gun in hand, and walk away feeling just fine.

shure you would, youd be right there in canada with an m-16 blowing brains and guts out watching the steam come out of their bloody bodies as you and doc pat eachother on the back..Haha arent you guys a little too old to be playing superman fantasizing about saving seals??

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

I've seen your bs in the Poli forum and I allready know your answer

This is barbaric .... I would take a shotgun to every mouth of these
cocksuckers butchering these beautiful animals ... blow their fuckin
brains out and walk away with no feelings

You don't do this to animals .... this is not how humans act

Aborted Fetus

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Pecos:

your point is?

If ya want to talk abortion and the GOP .... more than happy as you will lose this discussion

Bring it on as that GOP talking pts get shredded quickly partner

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

Pecos:

your point is?

If ya want to talk abortion and the GOP .... more than happy as you will lose this discussion

Bring it on as that GOP talking pts get shredded quickly partner

My point is that you are a fa_got ladyboy with a twisted, distorted, fucked up mentality if you have more compassion for a god damn animal that will eat its own young and will fuck its own mother than a human being.You want these primal animals to have the same rights as people and equate the life of sewer rat to the life a child.Your rational is clouded by a "cute" and "cuddly" creature just like a prissy thirteen year old girl cuz your a weak minded, ass queefing fa_ggot gay niggger lover.

Im not a Gop'er or dem, as both can eat my grimy mexican asshole till i cum from repeated prostate stimulation.And i think abortion is one of the greatest medical advances in human history,i love abortions!...but since i have no problem with a babies head being sucked off into a vaccum, i also have no problem with a god forsaken baby fucking SEAL getting its god damned brains clubbed into mashed potaotes.

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

Dust:

it would not bother me at all to pull the trigger and blow one of these
assholes brain all over the ice

then take a piss on their disgusting asses for what they do to these
animals

Ok Mr.Hardcore killer secret agent man, who panties get nice and wet when they see an adorable puppy.

BUNKER: I'VE GIVE OVER $10,000 TO THIS GROUP ......

I pray this Mercy Killing is stopped

Why dont you take that money and shove it up your cock-gaped asshole while thousands of kids die from cancer and even more suffer in orphanages or in the streets looking for scraps to eat, you pretentious moral piece of shit.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Pecos, I can promise you, you wouldn't say that to my face. Fun being a tough guy on the internet. Idiotic to turn a thread about animal killing into something totally different.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

My point is that you are a fa_got ladyboy with a twisted, distorted, fucked up mentality if you have more compassion for a god damn animal that will eat its own young and will fuck its own mother than a human being.You want these primal animals to have the same rights as people and equate the life of sewer rat to the life a child.Your rational is clouded by a "cute" and "cuddly" creature just like a prissy thirteen year old girl cuz your a weak minded, ass queefing fa_ggot gay niggger lover.

Im not a Gop'er or dem, as both can eat my grimy mexican asshole till i cum from repeated prostate stimulation.And i think abortion is one of the greatest medical advances in human history,i love abortions!...but since i have no problem with a babies head being sucked off into a vaccum, i also have no problem with a god forsaken baby fucking SEAL getting its god damned brains clubbed into mashed potaotes.

Typical coming from a Mexican, how did you get over the fence? Your cousins do good work on my lawn and cleaning my house.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

UNFUCKIN BELIEVABLE ....

I HATE HUMAN BEINGS FOR WHAT WE DOOOOO .....

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="628"><tbody> <tr> <td align="middle" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top"> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After the sealing vessels left yesterday, we landed on the ice to document the aftermath. We passed one pup who had crawled into a small cave formed by ice. He hid his head as we approached, clearly terrified. I tried to talk softly to him, to let him know that it would be okay. But he just lay there, hiding his head.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This 3-week-old seal pup had just seen hundreds of others beaten to death in front of him. To him, people now mean clubs and violence and pain.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It took less than three days for sealers to slaughter 19,200 seal pups. The ProtectSeals team was there to document as they killed virtually every seal in sight -- just to produce fur coats that no one needs.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tomorrow, the killing starts again, and the team is readying to fly to the remote area where this next phase will occur.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We need to show the world that the carnage is worse than ever -- and that despite the Canadian government's promises, the hunt is as cruel and merciless as ever.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you for standing with us. Having so many of you behind us at home makes all the difference.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="380"> <tbody> <tr> <td rowspan="2" width="87"> </td> <td rowspan="2" width="10"> </td> <td> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sincerely,
[/FONT]
</td></tr> <tr> <td> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rebecca Aldworth[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Director of Canadian Wildlife Issues[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Humane Society of the United States[/FONT]
</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="16"> </td> <td bgcolor="#d01f17" width="5"> </td></tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#d01f17" width="4" height="10"> </td> <td width="16" height="10"> </td> <td align="left" valign="top" height="14"> </td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="16"> </td> <td bgcolor="#d01f17" width="4" height="10"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td align="middle" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="center" height="78">
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Copyright ? 2009 The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) | All Rights Reserved.
The Humane Society of the United States | 2100 L Street, NW | Washington, DC 20037
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]protect-seals@hsus.org[/FONT] | 202-452-1100 | [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]humanesociety.org[/FONT]
[/FONT]​