Never listen to a 'Paid Poster' about gambling

ask yourself , if the paid poster was a good capper then why sell your time to a forum ? sorta like a tout , "I'm so good I have to sell my picks."

:party

mofome

Banned
Re: Never listen to a 'Paid Poster' about gambling

then you should never rely on anyone with a profession other than gambling. look bud, you're bright, just not compared to other people. carry on.

12io4j2w90

then you should never rely on anyone with a profession other than gambling. look bud, you're bright, just not compared to other people. carry on.

12io4j2w90

doesnt make sense. make a video with your garbled english and perhaps I might understand.

mofome

Banned

doesnt make sense. make a video with your garbled english and perhaps I might understand.

doesn't make sense? you are saying that you shouldnt listen to someone who works on a forum as if listening to someone who works somewhere else would be more reliable. as i said, you're just not terribly bright for our species. then again, we've set a high standard compared to the other animals.

doesn't make sense? you are saying that you shouldnt listen to someone who works on a forum as if listening to someone who works somewhere else would be more reliable. as i said, you're just not terribly bright for our species. then again, we've set a high standard compared to the other animals.

depends on the person.

i just know if i knew my shit about making money gambling i wouldnt owe my soul (so to speak) to a forum owner. Ken is OK but :smokesmal

mofome

Banned

depends on the person.

i just know if i knew my shit about making money gambling i wouldnt owe my soul (so to speak) to a forum owner. Ken is OK but :smokesmal

you've backed off your original post considerably. that was fun, now its bed time.

12io4j2w90

Mofo , good night , have a great one. your forum is down a lot tonight. good night

mofome

Banned

have a good one , tool 12io4j2w90

I can't help but have a good one. Im blessed. You made a thread and got worked a little bit, so you resort to the name call? Interesting tactic. believe it or not, i saw this once in second grade; it doesn't sting as badly the 2nd time around.

12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i cant believe some of the people who got paid here

Quite a few people who have been paid to post are well worth listening to when it comes to gambling. I would disagree with anyone thinking otherwise.

J

joeybagadonuts

Quite a few people who have been paid to post are well worth listening to when it comes to gambling. I would disagree with anyone thinking otherwise.

Such as?
:+clueless

yet another quality thread here at the ole homestead. with apologies to mister foxworthy this place may not be smarter than a fifth grader.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I could have sworn Ken or someone said Frank was not paid when it first came up

J

joeybagadonuts

I could have sworn Ken or someone said Frank was not paid when it first came up

Exactly. Remember when I came over here and asked if it was true? Here is Ken's response-

Originally Posted by THE SHRINK View Post
I don't even know fat frank and he isn't being paid a penny, much less a nickel...

Have you noticed I am rarely around lately?

I will try and be more active, but mofome and others are doing such a great job, it frees me up to pursue other ventures I am involved with besides EOG...

What you gotta say about Fatty Frank?

Too lazy to find a link to the original thread, but it's here.
2348ji23e

apparently shrink is mother theresa and anne sullivan rolled into one. all the panhandlers have to do is come begging and he will fill their coffers. what exactly was the screening process for these paid posters-put a mirror up to them and tell them to breathe and see if it fogged up. seriously folks.