sweet 16 talk: i think memphis closes -5.5 over mizzu

gridironguy

EOG Veteran
it opened at -4 and i grabbed it immediately. it is already at -4.5.

i believe memphis's length will give all kinds of trouble to mizzu's guards. mizzu presses full court but memphis has 5 days to prepare from end of last gm to tip of this next gm. tyreke evans at 6'6" and other tall memphis guards can see over the press and move the ball effectively down court. dozier inside should fare well vs mizzu as they are not too strong inside. memphis still riding the 'no respect' card as the 2-seed and mizzu barely beat a short-handed marquette squad. i say roll memphis here before the line gets higher.

mofome

Banned
Re: sweet 16 talk: i think memphis closes -5.5 over mizzu

mem better try to pass through the press and not dribble. mem doesnt have any great ball handlers.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

great pt mo. coach cal knows this. he'll space the big guards out and they'll pass down and cross midcourt. it's all about spacing. tall athletic guards who can see over the press and 5 days to prep them is a huge adv for mem imo

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

i haven't even mentioned the great defense of memphis. their perimeter d is amazing, you simply don't get good looks from the 3 pt arc against them. they are suffocating.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

nobody has an opinion on this game? is it because thursday is still 3 days away? lol

tripp

EOG Master

nobody has an opinion on this game? is it because thursday is still 3 days away? lol

people into the wbc final right now, and some watching nit games. people will be focusing more on ncaa tourney on wednesday night.

agree here about memphis. they are a much better team than mizzou in my opinion, and i have this line at bout 8. memphis too big, too athletic, too quick..amazing what calipari has done with this team since the beginning of the year.

if sallie keeps shooting the way he has been it will be tough for anyone to beat this team.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

people into the wbc final right now, and some watching nit games. people will be focusing more on ncaa tourney on wednesday night.

agree here about memphis. they are a much better team than mizzou in my opinion, and i have this line at bout 8. memphis too big, too athletic, too quick..amazing what calipari has done with this team since the beginning of the year.

if sallie keeps shooting the way he has been it will be tough for anyone to beat this team.

this is where i'm different. i am spending every waking hour with the ncaa tourney in the back of my mind. i cannot stop thinking about the sweet 16 and how the games will play out. i cannot fathom giving a flying fukk about the japan vs korea wbc or nit games that really don't mean shit compared to the ncaa tourney.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

this is where i'm different. i am spending every waking hour with the ncaa tourney in the back of my mind. i cannot stop thinking about the sweet 16 and how the games will play out. i cannot fathom giving a flying fukk about the japan vs korea wbc or nit games that really don't mean shit compared to the ncaa tourney.

We get it dude. You think you're great at the NCAA and that's all you do.

Trippp has posted winners all year, so you're different because you haven't matched what he's done.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

timely shitting, you're still pissed that i owned you about the davidson questioned. 6 mins after your post, i spewed all of the relevant info and then some. it hurts your ego, i know.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Jason Richards was the answer, not all that bullshit you shot off. I've posted winners at nearly a 60% clip in NCAAB this year. You just started posting plays. We get that you think you know everything, congratulations.