GREATEST LAST MiNUTE COMEBACK EVER!!!!

Alright, now I know people debate these things all the time in different sports, but I have to believe that the greatest basketball comeback in the last minute of a game was a game played by SDSU a few years ago.

I am currently looking for the video.

Now, before I begin I must say that I've seen teams come back from 13 down with like 1:05 left on the clock.... I've seen that maybe 2 or 3 times.

However, this SDSU comeback puts those to shame. SDSU was down by 10 points with 21 seconds left.

Let me repeat that: SDSU WAS DOWN BY 10 POINTS WITH 21 SECONDS LEFT.

They tied the game and won it in overtime.

Re: GREATEST LAST MiNUTE COMEBACK EVER!!!!

Now, all those stupid ass coaches who are clearing their bench with 30 seconds left and down by 9 points..... you aint got no excuse.

I actually saw a game a few weeks ago where a team was down by 8 pts with 40 seconds left... and the coach instructed them to run the weave until the shot clock ran out. They didn't even get a shot off.

That coach's salary? Prolly about 200K to 300K a year.

LMFAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Wow holy shit that is unbelievable...first thing that came to mind was the reaction of gamblers and Mo being on SD State. :+textinb3

Yeah, that was crazy. I just don't understand why teams quit.

I mean, if you're not trying to win the game.... what the hell are you playing for?

And I saw several games in the NCAA tourney where teams started with no motivation and energy. It's like, wtf??? What are these coaches doing with their kids? Don't they realize this is the Big Dance?

I thought Wash was the superior team vs. Purdue... but Wash came out lazy and Purdue punched them right in the mouth and hard.

Once you set the tone in a game, it can be hard to recover. Wash came back from 13 down and had several possessions at the end to tie or take the lead... but they didn't make it.

It amazes me they pay those guys so much money and they act like they're walking through the park to buy an ice cream cone.