How's this Fantasy team look?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
I couldn't draft this team live yesterday, it was for my sister, so I gave her a list of players and where they should go. Team turned out solid, but highly injury prone. If they can stay healthy, I think she drafted me a pretty solid team. She took a lot of risks though. It's a 12 guy league and we had the 5th pick.

1B. Miguel Cabrera
2B. Hudson/Getz
3B. Figgins/Crede
SS. Furcal
C. Napoli
OF. Quentin/Adam Jones
OF. Soriano/Carlos Gomez
OF. Grandserson/Justin Upton (Drafted all three young guys. 1 or 2 have to have break out years, IMO.
SP. Liriano
SP. King Felix
SP. Ervin Santana
SP. John Danks
SP. Cueto
SP. Floyd
SP. Sonnastine
RP. Bobby Jenks

I just realized she only drafted one reliever so I'm going to have to trade a starter for one. I'm really high on Cueto and Danks this year.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: How's this Fantasy team look?

I personally LOVE my starting rotation, but my infield is a little soft. I wish she would have gotten me Jeter.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, I tend to take a lot of risks in fantasy. They usually make or break my season. Last year I drafted Ervin (taking a risk), Josh Hamilton (risk), Milton Bradley (risk), and a couple of other starters who I can't think of. Danks was one of them I think. I like upside because if 1/2 of those guys can be what they're capable of being, then I have an unreal rotation. King Felix looked great in the WBC, and Liriano is the best pitcher in the MLB when healthy, IMO.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ervin Santana in the 11th round. That's a joke. 11th round. That guy still gets no love after the terrific season he had last year. 214 K's! 16 wins, and the guy is young still. 27 year old just coming into his prime.

John Danks in the 15 round. He had the 4th or 5th lowest ERA in the AL last year. The Bullpen blew so many of his games. He should have won 16-18 games last year with his 3.32 ERA. He showed he could pitch in the big games by SHUTTING OUT the Twins in a playoff to get into the playoffs. He gained 20 pounds of muscle reportedly and that shold help him pitch more innings. The guy is a horse and he has one of the best change ups in the game. He reminds me of a little Johan.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cueto is a guy with some of the best stuff in baseball. Last year he lost his control at times, but he was young. I really see him having a break out year, but if he doesn't I can drop him.

Getz - I read an article on how Chris Getz is on the same path as Dustin Pedroia. They use certain statistics to predict a second basemen's success in the MLB and I guess Getz has the same projections as Pedroia and these were usually pretty accurate. If Getz can be anything like Pedroia was his Rookie year, I'll be happy. Getz will probably be leading off in Chicago too, and Ozzie loves to run.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cueto is a guy with some of the best stuff in baseball. Last year he lost his control at times, but he was young. I really see him having a break out year, but if he doesn't I can drop him.

Getz - I read an article on how Chris Getz is on the same path as Dustin Pedroia. They use certain statistics to predict a second basemen's success in the MLB and I guess Getz has the same projections as Pedroia and these were usually pretty accurate. If Getz can be anything like Pedroia was his Rookie year, I'll be happy. Getz will probably be leading off in Chicago too, and Ozzie loves to run.

Just wow. He has looked dominant since his first start and a half.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I made my first move today too. Well, my first move since the season started. I dropped Sonnastine and picked up Kelvim Escobar, and I DL'ed him and picked up Hafner.

The move I made today was dropping Carlos Gomez for Laporta, was this worth it in your opinion?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I always like to go back and look at the changes I've made to my team over the year and see if I made my team better or worse. I finally have a team in place that I want to ride out for the entire season.... I have made a lot of big trades lately and I finally like where my team is at.

<table class="playerTableTable tableBody" id="playertable_0" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="playerTableBgRowHead tableHead playertableSectionHeader"><th colspan="3" class="playertableSectionHeaderFirst">BATTERS</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="1">Matchup 16 (Jul 20 - 26)</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="9">2009 SEASON Batting</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="3">RESEARCH</th></tr><tr class="playerTableBgRowSubhead tableSubHead"><td>SLOT</td><td>PLAYER, TEAM POS</td><td width="68">ACTION</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td title="Games over this period">GAMES: OPPONENTS</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat"> H/AB</td><td class="playertableStat"> R</td><td class="playertableStat"> HR</td><td class="playertableStat"> TB</td><td class="playertableStat"> RBI</td><td class="playertableStat"> K</td><td class="playertableStat"> SB</td><td class="playertableStat"> AVG</td><td class="playertableStat"> OPS</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData" title="Player Rating (Last 15 Days)">PR15</td><td class="playertableData" title="Percent Owned">%OWN</td><td class="playertableData" title="Change in Percent Owned">+/-</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_0" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_0" class="slot_0 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">C</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1373">Mike Napoli
, LAA C, DH</td><td id="pncEditSlot_0" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td>7: @KC (3), Min (4)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">64/221</td><td class="playertableStat">34</td><td class="playertableStat">11</td><td class="playertableStat">111</td><td class="playertableStat">34</td><td class="playertableStat">56</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">.290</td><td class="playertableStat">.879</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">2.98</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>88.9</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+1.6</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_1" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_1" class="slot_1 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">1B</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_897">Miguel Cabrera
, Det 1B</td><td id="pncEditSlot_1" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>7: Sea (3), CWS (4)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">108/333</td><td class="playertableStat">52</td><td class="playertableStat">18</td><td class="playertableStat">179</td><td class="playertableStat">51</td><td class="playertableStat">52</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">.324</td><td class="playertableStat">.924</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">3.78</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_2" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_2" class="slot_2 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">2B</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_735">Orlando Hudson
, LAD 2B DTD </td><td id="pncEditSlot_2" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: Cin (3), Fla (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">104/356</td><td class="playertableStat">56</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">158</td><td class="playertableStat">49</td><td class="playertableStat">65</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">.292</td><td class="playertableStat">.803</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">8.23</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>94.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.5</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_3" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_3" class="slot_3 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">3B</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_795">Chone Figgins
, LAA 3B </td><td id="pncEditSlot_3" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">108/348</td><td class="playertableStat">72</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">145</td><td class="playertableStat">31</td><td class="playertableStat">58</td><td class="playertableStat">27</td><td class="playertableStat">.310</td><td class="playertableStat">.811</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">6.97</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>98.9</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_4" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_4" class="slot_4 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">SS</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_607">Michael Young
, Tex 3B, SS</td><td id="pncEditSlot_4" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: Bos (3), @KC (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">109/356</td><td class="playertableStat">48</td><td class="playertableStat">11</td><td class="playertableStat">171</td><td class="playertableStat">37</td><td class="playertableStat">58</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">.306</td><td class="playertableStat">.842</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">1.61</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_5" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_5" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">OF</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1281">Franklin Gutierrez
, Sea OF</td><td id="pncEditSlot_5" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: @Det (3), Cle (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">88/298</td><td class="playertableStat">45</td><td class="playertableStat">12</td><td class="playertableStat">137</td><td class="playertableStat">42</td><td class="playertableStat">62</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">.295</td><td class="playertableStat">.814</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">16.00</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>25.9</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+8</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_6" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_6" class="slot_5 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">OF</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_650">Josh Hamilton
, Tex OF</td><td id="pncEditSlot_6" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: Bos (3), @KC (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">40/165</td><td class="playertableStat">24</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">71</td><td class="playertableStat">27</td><td class="playertableStat">43</td><td class="playertableStat">5</td><td class="playertableStat">.242</td><td class="playertableStat">.723</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-0.62</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_7" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_7" class="slot_5 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">OF</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1393">Matt Kemp
, LAD OF </td><td id="pncEditSlot_7" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: Cin (3), Fla (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">108/336</td><td class="playertableStat">53</td><td class="playertableStat">12</td><td class="playertableStat">168</td><td class="playertableStat">53</td><td class="playertableStat">80</td><td class="playertableStat">20</td><td class="playertableStat">.321</td><td class="playertableStat">.885</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">13.68</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_8" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_8" class="slot_12 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">UTIL</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_327">Todd Helton
, Col 1B</td><td id="pncEditSlot_8" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: Ari (3), SF (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">101/312</td><td class="playertableStat">48</td><td class="playertableStat">10</td><td class="playertableStat">163</td><td class="playertableStat">57</td><td class="playertableStat">49</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">.324</td><td class="playertableStat">.929</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">6.58</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>81.8</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.7</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_18" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_18" class="slot_5 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1127">Carlos Quentin
*, CWS OF DL15 </td><td id="pncEditSlot_18" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>8: TB (4), @Det (4)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">30/131</td><td class="playertableStat">20</td><td class="playertableStat">8</td><td class="playertableStat">60</td><td class="playertableStat">20</td><td class="playertableStat">17</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">.229</td><td class="playertableStat">.783</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">--</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>90.3</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.3</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_19" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_19" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_517">Pat Burrell
, TB OF, DH </td><td id="pncEditSlot_19" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>7: @CWS (4), @Tor (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">47/202</td><td class="playertableStat">23</td><td class="playertableStat">5</td><td class="playertableStat">73</td><td class="playertableStat">32</td><td class="playertableStat">55</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">.233</td><td class="playertableStat">.700</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">4.66</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>53.7</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.3</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_20" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_20" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_536">Felipe Lopez
, Mil 2B </td><td id="pncEditSlot_20" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: @Pit (3), Atl (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">104/345</td><td class="playertableStat">44</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">142</td><td class="playertableStat">25</td><td class="playertableStat">59</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">.301</td><td class="playertableStat">.775</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">5.45</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>77.6</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.4</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncEmptyRow0" class="pncPlayerRow emptyRow"><td class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td> </td><td class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>
</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="playertableStat">--</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">--</td><td class="playertableData">--</td><td class="playertableData">--</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="playerTableTable tableBody playerTableMoreTable" id="playertable_1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="playerTableBgRowHead tableHead playertableSectionHeader"><th colspan="3" class="playertableSectionHeaderFirst">PITCHERS</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="1">Matchup 16 (Jul 20 - 26)</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="12">2009 SEASON Pitching</th><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><th colspan="3">RESEARCH</th></tr><tr class="playerTableBgRowSubhead tableSubHead"><td>SLOT</td><td>PLAYER, TEAM POS</td><td width="68">ACTION</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td title="Games over this period">GAMES: OPPONENTS</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat"> IP</td><td class="playertableStat"> H</td><td class="playertableStat"> ER</td><td class="playertableStat"> HR</td><td class="playertableStat"> BB</td><td class="playertableStat"> K</td><td class="playertableStat"> QS</td><td class="playertableStat"> W</td><td class="playertableStat"> SV</td><td class="playertableStat"> ERA</td><td class="playertableStat"> OBA</td><td class="playertableStat"> WHIP</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData" title="Player Rating (Last 15 Days)">PR15</td><td class="playertableData" title="Percent Owned">%OWN</td><td class="playertableData" title="Change in Percent Owned">+/-</td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_9" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_9" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1129">Felix Hernandez
, Sea SP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_9" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: @Det (3), Cle (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">132.2</td><td class="playertableStat">111</td><td class="playertableStat">37</td><td class="playertableStat">8</td><td class="playertableStat">37</td><td class="playertableStat">129</td><td class="playertableStat">15</td><td class="playertableStat">10</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">2.51</td><td class="playertableStat">.283</td><td class="playertableStat">1.12</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">10.74</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>100.0</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_10" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_10" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_975">Bobby Jenks
, CWS RP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_10" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">32.0</td><td class="playertableStat">31</td><td class="playertableStat">14</td><td class="playertableStat">5</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">32</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">21</td><td class="playertableStat">3.94</td><td class="playertableStat">.281</td><td class="playertableStat">1.16</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-0.82</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>99.5</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_11" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_11" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1574">John Danks
, CWS SP</td><td id="pncEditSlot_11" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">106.1</td><td class="playertableStat">97</td><td class="playertableStat">47</td><td class="playertableStat">12</td><td class="playertableStat">40</td><td class="playertableStat">92</td><td class="playertableStat">10</td><td class="playertableStat">8</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">3.98</td><td class="playertableStat">.311</td><td class="playertableStat">1.29</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-2.05</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>91.2</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_12" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_12" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_985">Gavin Floyd
, CWS SP PP</td><td id="pncEditSlot_12" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">115.2</td><td class="playertableStat">110</td><td class="playertableStat">57</td><td class="playertableStat">10</td><td class="playertableStat">41</td><td class="playertableStat">92</td><td class="playertableStat">11</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">4.44</td><td class="playertableStat">.312</td><td class="playertableStat">1.31</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-0.18</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>41.8</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-0.5</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_13" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_13" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1630">Joakim Soria
, KC RP</td><td id="pncEditSlot_13" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: LAA (3), Tex (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">24.0</td><td class="playertableStat">17</td><td class="playertableStat">5</td><td class="playertableStat">1</td><td class="playertableStat">7</td><td class="playertableStat">30</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">14</td><td class="playertableStat">1.88</td><td class="playertableStat">.255</td><td class="playertableStat">1.00</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">3.79</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>98.9</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_14" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_14" class="slot_13 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">P</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1191">Ervin Santana
, LAA SP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_14" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">48.1</td><td class="playertableStat">63</td><td class="playertableStat">36</td><td class="playertableStat">9</td><td class="playertableStat">19</td><td class="playertableStat">34</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">2</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">6.70</td><td class="playertableStat">.386</td><td class="playertableStat">1.70</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-0.10</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>78.3</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.2</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_15" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_15" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1145">Francisco Liriano
, Min SP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_15" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>7: @Oak (3), @LAA (4)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">108.0</td><td class="playertableStat">111</td><td class="playertableStat">64</td><td class="playertableStat">15</td><td class="playertableStat">49</td><td class="playertableStat">99</td><td class="playertableStat">9</td><td class="playertableStat">4</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">5.33</td><td class="playertableStat">.347</td><td class="playertableStat">1.48</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">-0.94</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>91.2</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+0.2</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_16" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_16" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_821">Jose Contreras
, CWS SP</td><td id="pncEditSlot_16" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td class="playertableStat">77.2</td><td class="playertableStat">75</td><td class="playertableStat">41</td><td class="playertableStat">8</td><td class="playertableStat">26</td><td class="playertableStat">56</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">4</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">4.75</td><td class="playertableStat">.309</td><td class="playertableStat">1.30</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">0.71</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>10.4</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>+1.5</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_17" class="pncPlayerRow playerTableBgRow0"><td id="pncSlot_17" class="slot_16 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">Bench</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1342">Ricky Nolasco
, Fla SP </td><td id="pncEditSlot_17" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: @SD (3), @LAD (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">96.2</td><td class="playertableStat">112</td><td class="playertableStat">62</td><td class="playertableStat">13</td><td class="playertableStat">23</td><td class="playertableStat">95</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">5.77</td><td class="playertableStat">.322</td><td class="playertableStat">1.40</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">3.42</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>85.2</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-0.6</nobr></td></tr><tr id="pncPlayerRow_21" class="pncPlayerRow irRow playerTableBgRow1"><td id="pncSlot_21" class="slot_17 playerSlot" style="font-weight: bold;">DL</td><td class="playertablePlayerName" id="playername_1277">Edinson Volquez
*, Cin SP DL15 </td><td id="pncEditSlot_21" class="playerEditSlot">
</td><td>6: @LAD (3), @ChC (3)</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableStat">49.2</td><td class="playertableStat">34</td><td class="playertableStat">24</td><td class="playertableStat">6</td><td class="playertableStat">32</td><td class="playertableStat">47</td><td class="playertableStat">3</td><td class="playertableStat">4</td><td class="playertableStat">0</td><td class="playertableStat">4.35</td><td class="playertableStat">.326</td><td class="playertableStat">1.33</td><td class="sectionLeadingSpacer">
</td><td class="playertableData">--</td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>81.5</nobr></td><td class="playertableData"><nobr>-1.3</nobr></td></tr></tbody></table>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It's a 12 man league and once Quentin gets back my outfield will be Quentin, Hamilton and Kemp.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I made a blockbuster trade before the deadline... Just got Hanley AND Carlos Beltan and all I had to give up was Nolasco, Michael Young and Matt Kemp.

Team is now an offensive force, like I've never seen but we'll see how it goes.

C: Napoli
1B: Cabrera
2B: Hudson
SS: Hanley
3B: Chone
OF: Quentin
OF: Hamilton
OF: Beltran
UTIL: Helton

I have the most fragile and inconsistent outfield ever, but I'm hoping Hamilton and Quentin get hot down the stretch.

Franklin Gutierrez will be playing the outfield for me until Beltran gets back.