Thank You Railbird!

gridironguy

EOG Veteran
Re: Thank You Railbird!

Mo is up big for the day.

i hope so for him. i just wish he would remove that pic from his avatar because it makes me scared to go cross a street for fear that guy in his avatar might be drunk and run me over

dante stallworth = :hangt

leonard little should have = :hangt

mofome

Banned

i hope so for him. i just wish he would remove that pic from his avatar because it makes me scared to go cross a street for fear that guy in his avatar might be drunk and run me over

dante stallworth =

leonard little should have =

No mention of goodrich?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

if one of these jack-off pro athletes, former, current, or future, ever killed a loved one of mine, God help them. the law may go easy on them like mr little, but i would do everything in my power possible to make sure they get as many yrs as possible behind bars. if they got out early, God help them because i would probably take justice into my own hands.

mofome

Banned

Funny that peolpe even get upset when you thank someone for handing out a winner. insecure little fellers with small packages no doubt.

Funny that peolpe even get upset when you thank someone for handing out a winner. insecure little fellers with small packages no doubt.

Yep it's my small package that makes me post shit about you and railturd ... This forum has turned into total shit ....

Shrink, when the fuck are you going to hire an adult as a head mod?

Until then ..... <<<<<< pssssssssssssstttt >>>>>>

No farewell speechs from me ...
:cheers

mofome

Banned

You are such a weird weird guy, K-one. You have a problem with everything. This place has gone to what? What used to be here that you liked? There is more capping talk here now then at any point during the end of march in this sites brief history. You just have something personal against me and it comes back every now and again. You have no reason to dislike me other than you're just an immature guy. railbird gives a great pick, i needed that win, I say thanks, and you have a problem. That is the problem, you and your useless negativity over nothing.

take a pill, dude.

mofome

Banned

i like k-one. i like railbird too. rotney king said cant we all get along.

Should be able to. But you have to want to or at least nnot want to dislike people for no reason. I never say anything to K-one, but he always has a smart ass comment. You cant compliment someone without him talking about cock gobbling. He has issues. He needs to relax and learn that offering thanks is a good thing, not a negative.

railbird

EOG Master

Yep it's my small package that makes me post shit about you and railturd ... This forum has turned into total shit ....

Shrink, when the fuck are you going to hire an adult as a head mod?

Until then ..... <<<<<< pssssssssssssstttt >>>>>>

No farewell speechs from me ...
:cheers

Yeah it was so much better with your hilljack boyfreind Travis blabbing garabage.