LAD needs to Sign Pedro. Schmidt just got rocked at single A and is topping out at 88

Re: LAD needs to Sign Pedro. Schmidt just got rocked at single A and is topping out at 88

Sign him for the MINIMUM maybe...

mofome

Banned
Re: LAD needs to Sign Pedro. Schmidt just got rocked at single A and is topping out at 88

yeah I dont see why not. Great park to pitch in and his stuff looked good in the WBC when I saw him.

I mean hes better than Eric MIlton.

railbird

EOG Master

PEdro twice the man Schilling is. Fuk the Redsox and thier fans. He puts them on the map gets them their 1st wordld series in 1000 years and they get rid of him. Schilling crys to his bitch wife. PEdro flips off the Yankee dugout and throws zimmer on the ground. Give me PEdro as the greatest Redsox of all time.

mofome

Banned

greatest red sox pitcher, you mean. I hope.

rjt721

EOG Master

PEdro twice the man Schilling is. Fuk the Redsox and thier fans. He puts them on the map gets them their 1st wordld series in 1000 years and they get rid of him. Schilling crys to his bitch wife. PEdro flips off the Yankee dugout and throws zimmer on the ground.
Pretty sure everyone realizes how great Pedro was in a Boston uniform. But the smartest move the organization made in recent years was letting him go. For 4 years and $53 million, Mets got less than 20 starts per season and 8 wins per year. Pedro in the AL East the last four seasons wouldn't have been pretty.

Give me PEdro as the greatest Redsox of all time.
Ted Williams disagrees.

railbird

EOG Master

PEdro would have blown Williams away

Pedro is pretty much toast. A 5th starter on the cheap is what whoever signs him will get.

rjt721

EOG Master

Of course. Williams couldn't hit at all. :shoot:

red007

EOG Member

schmidt w/out juice=garbage

biggamer3

EOG Master

Dodgers dont need Pedro, Billingsley is so good he is like two pitchers

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Q: Why do leprechauns giggle when they run?

A: Because the grass tickles their nuts

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I wonder how much Pedro has left. He looked good in the WBC, although it was limited. Also, not sure if Torre would want him. He didnt think too highly of him in The Yankee Years book

tripp

EOG Master

Schmidt is shit without the juice, but Pedro is no better at this point in his career. He's a no 5 starter at absolute best, and probably wants more money than he's worth. Pedro probably isn't even a high end #5 pitcher.

There is a difference between pitching against the Netherlands and pitching against the Diamondbacks and the Phillies.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

pedro4prez

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

pre season means nothing. guys who can throw hard aren't going to throw their hardest in the pre season.

railbird

EOG Master

Schmidt is shit without the juice, but Pedro is no better at this point in his career. He's a no 5 starter at absolute best, and probably wants more money than he's worth. Pedro probably isn't even a high end #5 pitcher.

There is a difference between pitching against the Netherlands and pitching against the Diamondbacks and the Phillies.

what diffrence is that? Japan would beat the living piss out of the Phillies

his velocity was up, and he looked good to me. i'd take pedro as my #5 if he's throwing 85 just on gamer. he's low 90's right now.

all day.

tripp

EOG Master

what diffrence is that? Japan would beat the living piss out of the Phillies

is japan the nethlerlands though, which is the team i said?:+clueless

japan would beat phillies in a series, i agree. i'd probably rather pitch against japan though. japan would beat them with pitching and defense. they have decent hitting also, but nothing too intimidating overall.

netherlands had the most pathetic offnense out of any team in the wbc. i don't care if pedro looked good against them. he will get rocked in the majors this year if he gets signed. in his prime he may have been the most dominant pitcher of all time, but not now.

is japan the nethlerlands though, which is the team i said?:+clueless

japan would beat phillies in a series, i agree. i'd probably rather pitch against japan though. japan would beat them with pitching and defense. they have decent hitting also, but nothing too intimidating overall.

netherlands had the most pathetic offnense out of any team in the wbc. i don't care if pedro looked good against them. he will get rocked in the majors this year if he gets signed. in his prime he may have been the most dominant pitcher of all time, but not now.

Im not sure I know any #5 in the league on any team that is dominant.