Time for a MOFOME bitch tirade thread: My team is tied at 1-1 but they are leading in shots on goal by 32-13!

PO69

EOG Master
How does that happen? They have 32 shots on goal and cant score more than 1??

How unlucky can I be??

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Time for aMOFOME thread: My team is tied at 1-1 but they are leading in shots on goal by 32-13!

Re: Time for aMOFOME thread: My team is tied at 1-1 but they are leading in shots on goal by 32-13!

You have to know that MOFOME would call for a Congressional Investigation into this farce.

Not very many penalties in this game, only 4 total and we are heading to overtime. Columbus or course has had 3 power plays and they couldnt score in any of them.The other team had 1 power play and scored their only goal during that time

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Time for a MOFOME bitch tirade thread: My team is tied at 1-1 but they are leading in shots on goal by 32-13!

33-14 shots on goal now, but who is counting!!

COlumbus is 10-4 in OT
Tampa is something like 4-16 or so

Re: Time for a MOFOME bitch tirade thread: My team is tied at 1-1 but they are leading in shots on goal by 32-13!

Shutup and gamble!

PO69

EOG Master

Can a brother at least cry for 15 minutes in between the early game and the late games?

mofome

Banned

This is po69 bitching. Po69 you do your fair share. Please keep it to your own name.

PO69

EOG Master

MO, you will almost never see me complain about a bad beat. It is part of the game. I win on a few bad beats as well at times

mofome

Banned

yeah we all win some and lose some. I don't care if you complain or not, post your gambling related stuff, have fun. This thread, however, has nothing to do with me. Lose an over by 1 because of 3 missed fts in the last 8 seconds and you got something.