I'm going out on a limb here, but the Rockets will win 2 series in the playoffs this year

Re: I'm going out on a limb here, but the Rockets will win 2 series in the playoffs this year

They are NOT very gooD. I like YaO though.

Re: I'm going out on a limb here, but the Rockets will win 2 series in the playoffs this year

I dont think a guy of your size should be climbing on any "limbs". Just saying.

J

joeybagadonuts

Doubtful. I only say that b/c POMUSH69 says otherwise.
:devil:

PO69

EOG Master

I would bet joey on it, but he did stiff biggamer, so I guess not

J

joeybagadonuts

I would bet joey on it, but he did still biggamer, so I guess not

Are you gonna bet $50k on it like you bet the Redwings???
:+clueless

At least you hit the Lakers ML.

PO69

EOG Master

Well i would have bet you $100 on it to keep it friendly. You might stiff for $6000!

Of course it isnt like biggamer could scrape together $1000. The odds of someone owing him money is EXTREMELY doubtful

PO69

EOG Master

Are you gonna bet $50k on it like you bet the Redwings???
:+clueless

At least you hit the Lakers ML.

I only won $600 on the Lakers today. The -350 was pretty high VIG

J

joeybagadonuts

Well i would have bet you $100 on it to keep it friendly. You might stiff for $6000!

Of course it isnt like biggamer could scrape together $1000. The odds of someone owing him money is EXTREMELY doubtful

Are you really that dumb? Does all the fat in your eyes prevent you from reading? It was all a joke, did you miss that part....
2348ji23e

J

joeybagadonuts

I only won $600 on the Lakers today. The -350 was pretty high VIG

How much you lose on the Redwings?

PO69

EOG Master

More than what the Lakers paid me. But I did win a few other bets yesterday and today.

By losing on them yesterday, I didnt bet on them today. They just couldnt get the puck NEAR the net last night