joeybagadonuts

Re: What are you on tonight?

houston 2H over = easy win
det -1.5 +180 loses in the last minute
Baylor over = easy win

i go 0-3 on those.

GT tied at the break getting 13 loses.
lsu down 3 with 3 minutes left loses the +6
houston 2H was just a terrible play but i followed id for some reason (BAN ID)
houston game was a terrible play i followed (BAN PO69)
psu over was a bad play i followed

no luck in my world.

3 weeks running. unthinkable losses every day.

It'll turn around, Mo. Keep firing away.
:cheers

mofome

Banned

followed ATX on houston.

It wont turn around. I made good plays on plenty of those games. every hockey game i bet today should have won and they all lost.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

houston 2H over = easy win
det -1.5 +180 loses in the last minute
Baylor over = easy win

i go 0-3 on those.

GT tied at the break getting 13 loses.
lsu down 3 with 3 minutes left loses the +6
houston 2H was just a terrible play but i followed id for some reason
houston game was a terrible play i followed
psu over was a bad play i followed

no luck in my world.

3 weeks running. unthinkable losses every day.
I hear ya Mo...that is how the last 4 days of last week went. I went from +22 units to down 5 on the week between Thur, Fri, and Sat. Bad luck seems to run in a pack for whatever reason. :shoot:

mofome

Banned

You have no idea man. +22 to -5 is nothing compared to what ive lived through for the last 2 an a half weeks. I would consider that a great run.

diogee

No it wont. You don't just win because you are due. The games I have been getting have been fine, the luck has been a fucking joke.

You'll never get a great break because you got a few bad ones.

I'll lose more tomorrow. I don't even have much money to bet really anymore.
True you are never due for winning but I am a firm believer in regression...if hitting a ridiculous % for a week or 2 you can fully expect a downfall. I seem to be pretty good at predicting when I am going to crash but never learn to lower my wagers. It all comes in streaks and waves. Do you happen to track yourself so you know your % and can look for patterns on weekly wagers?

diogee

You have no idea man. +22 to -5 is nothing compared to what ive lived through for the last 2 an a half weeks. I would consider that a great run.
Shit that's not good...I never bet multiple units on anything since I am a volume player and focus more on long-term winning %.

mofome

Banned

The houston 2H
Det pl
Baylor over

I mean just those 3 were all easy wins.
400$ swing
560$ swing
840$ swing

not to mention the other games today, yest, and this weekend. Atl up 20 with 246 left and no over lol

mofome

Banned

Shit that's not good...I never bet multiple units on anything since I am a volume player and focus more on long-term winning %.

Ive been betting 4units on a lot of these games that i lose on 3 missed fts in the last 8 seconds.

diogee

Ive been betting 4units on a lot of these games that i lose on 3 missed fts in the last 8 seconds.
:hangt Yeah that shit is ridiculous...amazing how shitty some can be at hitting ft's. I bet peanuts compared to you and still get f*cking pissed off at all the bs...guess that is why I don't vary my bets much. The variance from shooting %'s and ft's can make a lot of games come down to 1 little thing. :shoot:

mofome

Banned

Not that big of a deal. I dont care about money all that much, i just like to win because winning is more fun than losing.

diogee

Not that big of a deal. I dont care about money all that much, i just like to win because winning is more fun than losing.
I hear ya...I hate losing as much as the next guy but it is about inevitable that we will all lose around 46 out of 100 at best outside of the ultra selective.

mofome

Banned

I hear ya...I hate losing as much as the next guy but it is about inevitable that we will all lose around 46 out of 100 at best outside of the ultra selective.

If i was 4 and 96 I could live with it if I just got killed 96 times. If im 60 and 40 I would be livid if 10 of those beats were as ridiculous as some of the ones ive had recently.

diogee

If i was 4 and 96 I could live with it if I just got killed 96 times. If im 60 and 40 I would be livid if 10 of those beats were as ridiculous as some of the ones ive had recently.
Very true...tons of bad beats just come with the territory of a volume bettor unfortunately. Multiple bad beats every day...I don't mention most unless absolutely brutal or I'm getting killed on the day. Always on to tomorrow my friend. Hard to not let it get to the head but this shit requires a lot of focus. 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

yeah just hard to go to be real happy when the night ends so bad. When its been 9-10 in a row its worse. Thats ok, life goes on, im not depressed or anything like that, but it stinks.