Any word about SBR being down?

Re: Any word about SBR being down?

blitty - do you think you can survive one day without sbr? lol say hit to general from identity.

blittydeuce

EOG Member

blitty - do you think you can survive one day without sbr? lol say hit to general from identity.

I just recall last time they were down, some people came here. Judging by your post count you obviously can't survive one day without coming here.

blittydeuce

EOG Member

Its back, mods can delete this thread. sorry to cause clutter with the thread polls about swedes boyfriends hat lol this place is retarded :LMAO

This is what happens to forums that incur my wrath. Live and learn, SBR. I told you not to mess with me.

:devil:

Hi Smitch! Did you see them Beavers last night?!?!?! Man, I was too exhausted to even dance at the victory, but I'm still glowing from it.

Hmmm

Not a request as a moderator of EOG

a request as a woman

and also a general inquiry.
I suppose it's an option, and it's what I was reduced to at SBR, but given full latitude to express myself I enjoy these pictures of twinks kissing. I'm always worried that if I have an avatar of just a hot guy that some might think I'm actually a girl. Having the two guys kissing sends the unequivocal statement that I'm a guy that mostly likes other guys.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for something slightly more genteel though, since you asked.

:thumbsup

Blondie

EOG Master

I suppose it's an option, and it's what I was reduced to at SBR, but given full latitude to express myself I enjoy these pictures of twinks kissing. I'm always worried that if I have an avatar of just a hot guy that some might think I'm actually a girl. Having the two guys kissing sends the unequivocal statement that I'm a guy that mostly likes other guys.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for something slightly more genteel though, since you asked.

Hmmm how about a personalized tagline to remove any doubt?

I highly doubt people will think you are a girl, hell most of the time they think the girls are actually guys.

I'll keep my eyes out and see if I can find anything you might like :cheers

No hurry, was just a suggestion :)

Thank you

Its back, mods can delete this thread. sorry to cause clutter with the thread polls about swedes boyfriends hat lol this place is retarded :LMAO

What's retarded is needing to be on a gambling forum so bad that you go to the "retarded" one the minute yours goes down. I mean really, if this place is so bad, why are you here? Just askin'

Blondie

EOG Master

What's retarded is needing to be on a gambling forum so bad that you go to the "retarded" one the minute yours goes down. I mean really, if this place is so bad, why are you here? Just askin'

Wow....

Impressive... :pop:

Rogue, you are always the picture of class. If you ever want to give chicks another chance....holler.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Ur avatar is offensive. Makes me sic every time i unfortunately look at it.

Blondie

EOG Master

Rogue, you are always the picture of class. If you ever want to give chicks another chance....holler.

I think he needs a sexy man what do you think Swede?

Think we could find him one? :+waving-5

I think he needs a sexy man what do you think Swede?

Think we could find him one? :+waving-5

I actually do knwo the most entertaining gay man EVER. Rogue, how old are you? My buddy is about 22, brown hair, brown eyes and 6'5". I LOVE going out with him. Dudes are scared just based on his size, then he opens his mouth and totally sounds like a girl. TOO funny.

Blondie

EOG Master

I actually do knwo the most entertaining gay man EVER. Rogue, how old are you? My buddy is about 22, brown hair, brown eyes and 6'5". I LOVE going out with him. Dudes are scared just based on his size, then he opens his mouth and totally sounds like a girl. TOO funny.

I meant for an avatar :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO