Over/Under: CC Sabathia ERA of 3.50

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Over/Under: CC Sabathia ERA of 3.50

Burnett goes under 3.5.

Burnett will be the true ace of this staff this season.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I think Sabathia will start off hot but he will start to run down by the middle of the season. He will be facing some strong teams.

His ERA will be over 3.50

Then again, look at what he did in the 2nd half last year: 9-2 with a 1.56 ERA after the break.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I think Yost got the most out of him. Pitched many innings for the Crew in the 2nd half.

Over

Over...70 games vs. great hitting AL East

I think the line on Burnette should be over under 20 starts...his first hangnail and he'll hit the DL for a 30 day stretch...bitch got PAID

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Over...70 games vs. great hitting AL East

I think the line on Burnette should be over under 20 starts...his first hangnail and he'll hit the DL for a 30 day stretch...bitch got PAID

someone had to replace pavano in the rotation and he is the perfect canidate :doh1

OVER,PLAYIN IN THE EAST DONT HELP ANY.

PLUS THE YANKS DEFENSE ISNT WHAT ID

ABOVE AVERAGE.

Over. Anybody know what his ERA was with the Indians last year? I remember he started off terrible.

tripp

EOG Master

Over. Anybody know what his ERA was with the Indians last year? I remember he started off terrible.

It had to be over 4.00 all the way through May. He was awful to begin the year.

OVER SO FAR:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 id=head vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=bg1 align=left>Pitchers</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle>IP</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle>H</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle>R</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle>ER</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle>BB</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle>SO</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle>HR</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle>ERA</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>CC Sabathia (L,10-7)</TD><TD align=middle>5.2</TD><TD align=middle>9</TD><TD align=middle>6</TD><TD align=middle>5</TD><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=middle>6</TD><TD align=middle>1</TD><TD align=middle>3.83</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>