Swedes Boyfriends Hat Poll

Swedes Boyfriends Hat Poll

• Total voters

mofome

Banned
Re: Swedes Boyfriends Hat Poll

swede do you think your bf would mind if you and I had one naked encounter before you guys tied the not.

swede do you think your bf would mind if you and I had one naked encounter before you guys tied the not.

If by "naked encounter" you mean you want to strip at my bachelorette party, I think he'd be okay with that.

Smithton...you are tripping me out with your avatars. First there was that terrifying clown...now I keep thinking you're The Shrink. :LMAO

mofome

Banned

That's not how you voted. :+whipping

yeah but that was before i figured that people really cared about the mans hat. my vote was goofin around. I could care less if he wore a hat on his ass, Im lookin at the lady.

yeah but that was before i figured that people really cared about the mans hat. my vote was goofin around. I could care less if he wore a hat on his ass, Im lookin at the lady.

me2 91023i2ndw;l

Smithton...you are tripping me out with your avatars. First there was that terrifying clown...now I keep thinking you're The Shrink. :LMAO

If I had a picture of you Id use it as my avatar. 12io4j2w90

Flattery will get you everywhere. :devil:

I was just messin' with ya anyway. 91023i2ndw;l

Like I said, I couldn't care les what people think...plus, I see a lot of guys with their hats like that around here.

Anywho, ditch the hat? Are you kidding me? He would never forgive me. The hat in the pictures can't be replaced (JoeyFitz, it's an old Elbow Room hat) and the rest of them are Pats hats...and he NEVER throws away ANYTHING with the Pats logo on it. :blink:

You know how many guys at this site wish they were were the guy wearing that hat?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

swede do u ever sport a hat? nuttin sexier then a woman who looks good in a hat!

Timetopay

EOG Master

I would have respected Swede a lot more if her hand was on his crotch and not on his chest

Point Given

EOG Veteran

the kids that thought they were real good in baseball used to do that with their bills

I did it one time in little league cause I thought it was the coll thing to do....then I bent it back because it looked cheezy