GAME OF THE NIGHT (FOR BETTING PURPOSES ONLY)...

JMU + 7 /2 vs. ODU...

I have bet James Madison tonight + 7 1/2 points against my beloved ODU Monarchs as a very large play for me.

Although my mentor, Billy Walters bet on ODU, I didn't see him at the last ODU game this past Monday Night...

What I did see is something that could be and should be quite valuable to know for an astute gambler....

ODU'S best player and leading scorer, GERALD LEE, re aggravated a foot injury (Right Foot) in the second half of ODU's victory against Belmont.

Gerald Lee was clearly not the same player afterwards... He was unable to get any lift when jumping and he scored only 2 points in the entire second half (after ODU stole the ball and he was left alone on the opposite side of the court for an uncontested lay up)...

JMU split two games against ODU this year, losing at Home but winning at ODU.

The key to both games was the fact that Gerald Lee had 20 or more points in each of these affairs...

Although JMU'S best player, Juwaan James, isn't 100% either for JMU, they can WIN without him as evidenced by their lopsided ROAD victory at Liberty Monday Night.

In a game that can clearly of either way, and with a total hovering around 128, I believe taking the 7 1/2 points is stealing....

FYI, I also bet a small amount on the Money Line...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

WVU

EOG Master
Re: GAME OF THE NIGHT (FOR BETTING PURPOSES ONLY)...

just not the same without the suspense. :devil:

GL Ken, I was already on Jimmy Mad at 6.5 and loaded up some more at 7.5. Also hit the ML in a parlay with Duke and Purdue:cheers

hmmm, a write up and no suspense?

this almost doesnt look like a fade play...i'll go agaisnt my stragedy here and tail ya...

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Did I read that correctly? Is Shrink on the other side of BW?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Best of luck Shrink. Thanks for the info.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

bet the books didnt know about lee. oh well already bet odu tonight.

how much do you make when odu covers

johnnie

EOG Member

What book is Shrink working for? that's what i want to know...

2938u4ji23

Man oh Man :shoot:

Hogan has nothing to say...speechless...fucked again....what a fucking joke....cluster fuck...man oh man...The Joker at his best....Why on Why does he even post with this pile of shit...blowout....lost money....he don't care....crazy shit..........2348ji23e :shoot:

as Warner Wolf would say: "if you had James madison plus the 37 1/2 ... you lost"

bol on your next selection

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Fade Fade Fade every time boys....You will be up in the end

I'm starting to get smart now and backed off on this game and will continue to lay off until I see a winning streak with Shrink's play.

Stiven

EOG Enthusiast

No offense guys, but i mean are you really trashing the guy? Like fuck, it wasnt long ago I remember reading how much people respected his plays, advice etc.

I followed to on this game, but if people follow the cardinal rule and not bet over their head, then this loss shouldnt be devastating.

Either, mention how the game was not even close, or something along those lines, but dont trash a guy for posting his picks. ESPECIALLY when you know hes an experienced gambler.

Unbelievable how some of you people are so quick to turn.

That being said, realllll tough loss, i tailed ya Shrink, better luck next time

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

No offense guys, but i mean are you really trashing the guy? Like fuck, it wasnt long ago I remember reading how much people respected his plays, advice etc.

I followed to on this game, but if people follow the cardinal rule and not bet over their head, then this loss shouldnt be devastating.

Either, mention how the game was not even close, or something along those lines, but dont trash a guy for posting his picks. ESPECIALLY when you know hes an experienced gambler.

I never follow, I tracked, analyzed and fade now...

choslamshe

EOG Master

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT with this Stiven...and last time i checked, noone had a :shoot: to make these plays. I have noticed the bashing and making fun of for a while now..yet people continue to tail...hmmmm

Luckily I dont tail too often and if I do I usually do my own research to back up what Im tailing. Ive noticed Shrink has put up a few bummers and maybe a few before that from what Ive gleaned from the feedback. I think Ive had a few 0-5 runs in my time but what Id really like to say is that I appreciate the forum here at EOG whether Shrink puts up winners or not. If giving peaple due respect and treating others with class is kissing ass then mark me down as a kiss ass. There are many good cappers in this forum, which Shrink has provided, who have and can make us all a nice chunk of cash if we pay attention and play wisely. I take it Shrink is the braintrust and owner of this operation and I just have to say Thanks Shrink.

munson15

I want winners...

Luckily I dont tail too often and if I do I usually do my own research to back up what Im tailing. Ive noticed Shrink has put up a few bummers and maybe a few before that from what Ive gleaned from the feedback. I think Ive had a few 0-5 runs in my time but what Id really like to say is that I appreciate the forum here at EOG whether Shrink puts up winners or not. If giving peaple due respect and treating others with class is kissing ass then mark me down as a kiss ass. There are many good cappers in this forum, which Shrink has provided, who have and can make us all a nice chunk of cash if we pay attention and play wisely. I take it Shrink is the braintrust and owner of this operation and I just have to say Thanks Shrink.
Excellent take on the big picture, Natty.:cheers

Stiven

EOG Enthusiast

well what pisses me off and I'm relativly new here, is the amount of just trash people spew, especially at a guy like Shrink, who like everyone else posts his plays..

The only reason people bitch is because they are used to seeing him do well, and now that hes a bit cold, they whine and bitch like they were paying him top dollar.

It amazes me that some of the people on the boards are adults, unreal. They certainly need to grow up.

If you were on ODU last night and switched on account of shrink, lessoned learned. He didnt stick a revolver at your head and force you to bet.

Appreciate the people who made this forum possilbe