If DUKE ever wants to win again, they need to get rid of the YMCA WHITES

Re: If DUKE ever wants to win again, they need to get rid of the YMCA WHITES

lol, Paulus can't even hold on to the ball in 3-pt stance... and so he fouls the 10 times more athletic guy.. Nova to the line

Singler can't dribble the ball while pressured by a 6'3" athletic guy.. dribbles off his foot

Evidence #2

Zoubek white albatross... travels along the baseline

Evidence #3

Not sure I love the title but I will agree that Zoubek is a real stiff. My biggest issue with coach K is the failure to reqruit talented big men. Some of his other "WHITES" are damn good players and athletes though. Can you imagine this team with a guy like Harangody on it. Bet hed love to come to Duke where they actually play and teach defense. I cant imagine why coach K could not have snatched him or anyone like him from the reqruiting pool. Definitly my biggest issue with coach K. Not that Im rooting for Duke.

He needs to get with the times. Integrity white dudes don't get it done. That Hoosiers shit doesn't work anymore.

If he ever wants to get to the National Champ game, he needs to go gangsta. The NBA is, I don't know, 92% gangsta, right? So why would fill your roster with players that aren't like the best players in the world? Just common sense.

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Substitute "gangsta" w/"Nigerian" and there you have it. Get a kick out of these chickenshit announcers saying coach K needs to get more "athletic"!Code for a "brotha"! And after they graduate from Duke w/a major in African Studies, they can apply @ Best Buy or Arbies. :houra

Last edited:

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

but when you get these gangsta black atheltic guys , you increase your chances of getting one that sells drugs ,rapes and armed robbery. suspensions and acedemic problems

I love the title of this thread.

When I was watching this game last night I was saying to myself .........how can these white boys compete against these quicker more athletic black players.

I was more aware of the players because my bet was on Duke.........what was I thinking.........2348ji23e