Were on Zags moneyline right?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Were on Zags moneyline right?

line dropping. was 8.5 when i checked this morning, now 7.5 -110/+100 right now.

Bulldogs put together best game and Lawson's ankle not healthy with Pargo giving him fits. He's the one guy Lawson doesn't have a speed advantage over. If Daye doesn't play like an unwashed vagine and Heytvelt laid off the shrooms last night, why not? Just need an off night from Ellington.

If UNC needs a play drawn up for a last second winner, Roy will dig out his crayons and coloring book and have Lawson try and hoist up a 25-footer. Bobby Frasor couldn't start for LMU.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

sanderson i know you're very sharp but i feel like you are letting your dislike for unc and or coach williams get the best of you

zags have a 20% chance to win this game against focused destined talented unc

if zags were a no-name 10 seed they'd have chance to sneak up

unc will be fired up, esp after seeing what l'ville is doing right now

sanderson i know you're very sharp but i feel like you are letting your dislike for unc and or coach williams get the best of you

zags have a 20% chance to win this game against focused destined talented unc

if zags were a no-name 10 seed they'd have chance to sneak up

unc will be fired up, esp after seeing what l'ville is doing right now
not at all. lawson is banged up, and gonzaga is fucking good. end of story. you can have "destiny"

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i like the "esp after seeing what l'ville is doing right now" part the best:LMAO

for sure they'll be more motivated after seeing louisville win big :LMAO

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2048286 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-27-09, 06:08 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>railbird<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2048286", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2048286 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Were on Zags moneyline right?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>+390 now +340, Roy Williams is a retard.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The retard is the one touting the Zags on the ML :LMAO

railbird

EOG Master

this makes NCAR more overrated yet.

Im not suprised at result. Few and Daye both the epitome of overvalue

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Another loser Railfraud....please stick to tennis and little league....

All your west coast teams are dead and buried.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Dont worry Ill be on Oklahoma ML too.

Chasing can be harmful to your bankroll....especially to your small one...

You are proving daily that your sports handicapping is a fraud....let's see, I am going to bet against North Carolina because the coach is a retard...great insight Railfraud...:shoot: