Stuck on the fence? Stick with Enfuego Tonight.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
SYRACUSE +1

Let me start by saying I like everything about this team. I like Flynn's ballhandling. I like the shooting of Devendorf and Rautins. I like the presence of Onuaku of the versatility of Ongenaet. I've also really taken a liking to Rick Jackson.

What I like the most about this team is their confidence coming into this game. Every since that historic game against UCONN they've had a different mindset and confidence. They played Louisville very tough in the Big East Championship and the score does not indicate how the game went. I like the way they play defense and I really think they collapse on B. Griffin tonight forcing others to make plays. What it really comes down to is can those other players make plays? I think Syracuse pounds Griffin all night forcing him to his weak spot on the line.

I give the coaching edge to Boeheim as he's been here before with big game experience. Syracuse played in a very tough conference with tough competition every night.

I like the confidence and defense of the Orange tonight.

Louisville -9

Yes Arizona is playing well. Yes they have three stars that can keep them in the game but will they? It really comes down to a simple question. Can Nic Wise handle the Louisville pressure all game long? If he can then Arizona has a chance for the cover or the win but if he can't then they lose and lose big.

Arizona is very hard to figure. They have won big games but they've also lost games against good teams and not only lost but lost big. I just don't think this team can handle the pressure or the constant swarming this Louisville team will bring tonight.

Coming into the tournament I've been most impressed with the Cardinal. They are a relentless squad that will force turnovers and not only force them but convert those points into easy baskets. I love their ability to score in spurts and take over a game. They did fall behind to a solid Siena squad but they showed heart and why they are a very good team by coming right back and putting the game out of reach.

If they force turnovers, hit their three pointers and defend the post then they win easy.

Michigan St. -1

It's not secret that I can't stand the Big 10 or MSU. That said, they are slightly better than Kansas. I've seen Kansas play this year a number of times and I just don't like their chemistry. Sometimes they just vanish during a game and it looks like they are not interested. Collins is a threat but I don't look at him as a guy that will carry this team. They are just too young and inexperienced for me to back in this game. I'm not impressed by MSU either but I think they're better and more athletic than Kansas.

I just can't back this young inexperienced Kansas team. Yes they won it all last year but I still give a coaching edge to Izzo and his staff. Look for K. Lucas to push and convert. I think Sutton contains Aldrich and MSU wins by 4.

UNC -7.5

Yes the Zags are fast. Yes the Zags push the ball and yes they are athletic but UNC is faster and more athletic IF LAWSON IS SOMEWHAT HEALTHY.

Could Gonzaga win this game? Yes they could but Heytvelt must have a great game in the middle and I just don't see that happening against Hansbrough. I actually think Hansbrough will dominate this game on both ends and shut down any productivity from Heytvelt. I think this will force Gonzaga to sag allowing Green and others wide open threes that they will not miss.

Gonzaga played very well against UCONN this year and actually should've won the game but against Memphis they were awful and against St. Mary's in Gonzaga St. Mary's was dominating the game. Gonzaga either shows up strong or they lose composure and just play out the game. I think UNC pours it on early, forces turnovers and shuts down any Gonzaga inside game.

Ty Lawson pushes the ball up and down and this should be a 7-10 point game the entire game until the Zags start fouling at the end. UNC by 11.

TheBigRagu

EOG Veteran
Re: Stuck on the fence? Stick with Enfuego Tonight.

hopefully u sweep...on the same four as you...91023i2ndw;l