Um, I don't think that's going to be problem, lady

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Um, I don't think that's going to be problem, lady

Give him a condom you dumb ass

He is gonna have sex whether you like to admit it or not - so give him a condom (or condoms) so in case he does fuck her he stands a better chance of NOT getting her preggo than without

You fucking prude

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Read it again Winky. I don't think anyone is getting pregnant.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Read it again Winky. I don't think anyone is getting pregnant.

why - i read it perfectly the first time. i am saying give him a condom so WHEN he fucks her he doesn't get her preggo or has to worry about it - or this mom won't worry about being a grandma

i read it perfectly - and what i am saying is they are gonna do it anyway - so take steps to make sure her concern doesn't becum a reality

IF he yells at him and grounds him or something like that then these 2 kids are DEFINITELY gonna fuck like rabbits to get back at the mom

all i said was give the kid a condom so she won't worrry about him being a father

i read this perfectly - wish i could say the same for the replies

PassTheRock

EOG Master

If he fucks his partner, there is probably 0% chance of his partner getting preggo. Rubber or no rubber.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If he fucks his partner, there is probably 0% chance of his partner getting preggo. Rubber or no rubber.

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

so what you are saying is there is a 0% chance a 17-year-old boy ffucking a girl around the same age can get her preggo? did you really say that? if so - that is the single dumbest statement ever uttered on this planet

we all know 17 year olds can - and do - get preggo so to say a 0% chance she could get preggo is dumber than dumb

we now see something from a 15 y/o in the UK who got preggo - from some boy who thought there was a 0% chance it would happen - and now...............so to say 0% is flat out stupid

ROFL....

READ IT A 3RD TIME WINKY:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

(THIS IS PRICELESS)

PassTheRock

EOG Master

No, what I am saying is that if he fucks his "partner" there is 0% chance of his "partner" getting preggo. I didnt say anything about him fucking a girl.

TheBigRagu

EOG Veteran

Winky, your kidding right??? the kid is obviously a ***...lol like the prior posts indicated no one is getting pregnant...

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

agree with Winky here.

kid should condom that shit so he don't catch the AIDS

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

LOL at winky not being able to read

i like how the lady said the boy "obviously has a girlfriend" ..that is priceless

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Damn, winky. I didn't realize you were a retard.

I just laughed out loud for about 45 seconds.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO:: unreal...she is obviously in denial that her son is not into women.