arizona +9.5, are you freaking kidding me?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran
tourney ats: 14-7
posted ats: 5-4
posted leans: 2-0

i am on this one tonight. l'ville is a great team, but 9.5 is just too much. arizona has some nba'ers on its roster. i took siena +11.5 last wk and posted it. it was too many pts. i think this is the same situation. arizona is extremely hot and ran utah and cleveland st out of the bldg. those are two sr dominated teams but they got their butts handed to them. arizona has taken it personally that ppl said they should not be here. they will bring everything tonight.

big play on arizona +9.5

lean to kansas +1

gridironguy

EOG Veteran
Re: arizona +9.5, are you freaking kidding me?

misnomer sir! great teams lose a game every now and then. unlv was a good mwc team.

l'ville lost to western kentucky!

retort!

Cats have 3 NBA'ers and probably 3 of the best 4 players on the court on their roster. Problem is they don't have much else. That being said I am taking the points as well.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just giving you a little shit....good luck tonight

My bad on the home team...

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Cats have 3 NBA'ers and probably 3 of the best 4 players on the court on their roster. Problem is they don't have much else. That being said I am taking the points as well.

green, i respect your game

i also believe that earl clark and terrence williams are the 2 best players on the floor

arizona's trio of hill, wise, and budinger, a slight notch below the l'ville kids

T Will and Earl Clark don't qualify for the top 4 on this list?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

l'ville kid i thought the same thing at the same time

great minds:cheers

your boys will win, but i think it stays inside of 9.5

i hope so any way

have alot of respect for this arizona team, but we aren't Utah or Cleveland St. Our strength is shutting down opposing PG's and Nic Wise will have his hands full. Siena's guards broke us down better than anyone this season, can't see that happening again giving Pitino several days to prepare. . .

Bol to ya GG

Nick Wise is an absolute jet. Probably a bit undersized for the pro game though. I'll say 3 of top 5 though. The difference will probably be L'Ville's depth over Zona's big 3 though. Having 3 top players doesn't necessarily trump the Cards athleticism and depth.

Had Jennings made the grades, Zona would have had 3 lottery (possible lottery) picks on the roster though.

tripp

EOG Master

green, i respect your game

i also believe that earl clark and terrence williams are the 2 best players on the floor

arizona's trio of hill, wise, and budinger, a slight notch below the l'ville kids

those two over jordan hill? imo hill is definitely the best player on the court tonight. doesn't mean i think az has a chance though.

in terms of pro prospects az has two of the top three. hill should go top 5, budinger should be end of the lottery, and earl clark for ville should around 8th-10th. doesn't really give a definitive answer on who are the better college players, but it gives you a good read on who the best talents are on the floor.

zona has zero depth though, which is a shame because they could have been filthy this year and had the most talented team in the nation if bayless stayed and jennings wasn't too stupid to get into college.

tripp

EOG Master

Nick Wise is an absolute jet. Probably a bit undersized for the pro game though. I'll say 3 of top 5 though. The difference will probably be L'Ville's depth over Zona's big 3 though. Having 3 top players doesn't necessarily trump the Cards athleticism and depth.

Had Jennings made the grades, Zona would have had 3 lottery (possible lottery) picks on the roster though.

Imagine if Bayless would have stayed also. 4 lottery picks on the floor at the same time. Would have been fun to watch, that is for sure.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

holy shit ive never seen such a frenzied full court press in all my life...hopefully they get tired of that or my arizona bet is toast

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

no question whatsoever in mind that the 3 best pro prospects in this game are:

clark
williams
hill

budinger and wise a notch below

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

arizona already down 15 with 6 mins to go first half

the game is over and the bet is lost

sometimes you just know and you have to accept the loss and move on to the next one

l'ville is on a mission, they are so focused, they are scary good