HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA And I lose the Lakers by .5!!!

mofome

Banned
Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA And I lose the Lakers by .5!!!

yep every fucking day im covering in the last minute and then this. i win zero of these and have lost about 21 in the last 12 days.

420$ swing on that half point.

I have the worst luck of any muther fucker in the world.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

sorry mo i was watching the end totally rooting for you to cover. horrible loss.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

holy crap, dude mo you are on the right side most times keep pluggin brother

you're too good a capper to keep getting fukked

damn, that fukkin blows the lakers were so the right side and were dominating, those fukken assholes

mofome

Banned

yes its all i get. every fucking lucky bounce goes the other way. every brutal loss i am on. been this way for 3 weeks. its not capping, its just fucking stupid luck. im 1-25 in laughable endings. nice run.

mofome

Banned

holy crap, dude mo you are on the right side most times keep pluggin brother

you're too good a capper to keep getting fukked

damn, that fukkin blows the lakers were so the right side and were dominating, those fukken assholes

lakers covered. they were not covering in the last 20 seconds but they covered anyway.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Cut it to 4 with a 3 then let Gasol spin in for an easy lay-in. Had LA -4.5 on the buy but was rooting for a missed ft in the end. Lost my big wager today on Milw due to missed ft.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

-7.5 for the game. I am one lucky fu$k tonight.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Damn, Mo, you have been on a SERIOUS losing streak the past week or so. Sorry to hear that. I'm feeling if I trail your picks for the next week or so I might get rich. It HAS to turn around, right?

C'mon, Brotha!!!

mo - keep your chin up and keep firing away, sir. as pass said, let's \get um brotha!!!!!

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

mo - keep your chin up and keep firing away, sir. as pass said, let's \get um brotha!!!!!

What's up ID ? I agree mofo - you have to hit your way out. However, if it looks like you're headed for an Andruw Jones type slump - then you might should consider retirement..

mofome

Banned

my bets are good. i counted up a 1-21 streak over my last 22 games decided in the last 2 minutes.

Thats not capping. That is bad luck.

Things do not 'even out', but I'll be fine.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

actually if you saw the whole game you really never shoulda been that close - lakers dominated and were up 20+ in 3Q so really you never shoulda been that close

blame pao gasol for hitting 2 fts with about 15 sec left and then the nets airballing a trey with U10 sec

mofome

Banned

yeah well the nets were about tied at the half and then within 4 with about 2 left so..

yeah

yep every fucking day im covering in the last minute and then this. i win zero of these and have lost about 21 in the last 12 days.

420$ swing on that half point.

I have the worst luck of any muther fucker in the world.

When they make a remake of "A BRONX TALE" You could play MO "THE MUSH"!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

For what it's worth and to just aid myself in my capping strategies/luck or lack thereof.................I keep track of my $ swings in baskets and foots. In baskets, 1/2, 1, 1.5, 2 point wins or losses & OT. In foots, it is the same, but I add the 2.5 category to make it anything under a FG.

It is aggravating to see a bunch of close losses pile up, but at least it is objective & tells me whether I am a just legitimate bad luck complainer or if things really do even out.

I don't do it for baseball, too many close games.

This year in baskets is a disaster, I am 31-50 in the close games for a negative swing of about 20-25 units.

The past year in foots I was on the plus side for about 30 units.........I forgot what the record was, tho.

A little extra bookkeeping, but I recommend this.........it adds a certain amount of levity to my thoughts. It also tells you a bit about your capping job. I mean, what is the better capping job, going 8-10 and losing 5-6 very close games or going 10-8, winning 6 close ones but getting blown out in 8. In my mind, especially in baskets, the 8-10 is probably a better capping job on my part.

it all depends on how you look at a game. any game that ends close can be called a bad luck loser. but someone else would analyze the same game by thinking the covering team should have covered easily. it is natural to want to blame bad luck on a loss than to think you were on the wrong side.