So angry right now

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
I go to the gym for my routine Saturday run on the treadmill. All four are taken up and I'm on a real time crunch. I sit down to wait for one to open and I'm there about 15 minutes and a guy stops. I get up to walk over and all of the sudden a little tiny fat lady walks up from my left and asks the guy if he's done and jumps on it. She then proceeds to walk for the next 10 minutes at a 2.5 clip.

I'm getting on there to use the thing for what it's built for and will run at a 7.3 for about 15 minutes. This little dough baby is not only going to steal my shit but walk on it like a Saturday stroll at the supermarket.

And before anyone asks why I didn't just run outside I don't like it and it was fucking raining out.

Sorry that something like this makes my angry but I'm pissed off because my routine got screwed today by some lady with no consideration for other people.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: So angry right now

so you were in a time crunch to get back on post on EOG?:+clueless

No, my wife and son had to go somewhere and I had to get back to watch my other little ones before she left. She has to work tonight so I don't know if I'll have time to go today. Trust me, if I have time to go again today I will.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

No, my wife and son had to go somewhere and I had to get back to watch my other little ones before she left. She has to work tonight so I don't know if I'll have time to go today. Trust me, if I have time to go again today I will.

:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

U are bi polar for sure, u might wanna look into some meds, anyrecent road rage u scum

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Please do. It won't upset me at all as I've calmed down now.

It just takes focus to prepare for a good run and the focus was there and a lady decided to be inconsiderate when I was obviously sitting there for a good amount of time.

Anyway, life goes on.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

U are bi polar for sure, u might wanna look into some meds, anyrecent road rage u scum

Bipolar? You don't even know me. I don't even know you. I think he means I'm a scum Tim but who knows. That's life on the forums. People that don't know each other being tough with people they don't even know. That's just the way it goes.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

A decent amount of time is now 15 minutes, I have heard it all now

why dont u stop playing Dr. Diagnosis and start posting some winners? I've yet to see you do that unless I'm looking in the wrong places:thumbsup

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

A decent amount of time is now 15 minutes, I have heard it all now

I'm not a marathon runner Tuck. I do 30 minutes 5 days a week and run at least 2 miles at a good clip in those sessions. If you run longer than congrats to you for the hard work. For me, that's enough.

Drop the anger you have for me at some point. I tried to bury whatever anger you had for me a few weeks ago and didn't get a response so oh well. If you want to come on here just to start arguments with people then so be it I guess.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

fuegs - do you run 15 mins at a time or 30? how come today only 15?

I run 15 and then walk at a good brisk elevated pace for the other 15. I'm just elevating my heart rate for 30-35 minutes. I personally need a good sweat and i need to breathe hard.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tim. Uconn -5.5...enjoy

Btw my previous comments weren't even directed at u ole mighty 1

Very inconsiderate if it was obvious you were waiting for the machine 2938u4ji23

Hope this gym does not cost a lot. If it does, find one with more treadmills :)

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

fuegs - nothing personal, but i think you get agitated quite easily.

You don't even know me.

It's kind of like what people think about you on here. You piss people off for some reason. You don't piss me off but I'm sure if they knew you they'd like you but if they don't you they how can they say they don't like you?

It's not personal at all but to tell me I get agitated easily when you've never met me is kind of goofy right?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I know Jimmy. It's no big deal in the grand scheme of things but inconsiderate people agitate me. That's one reason our country has so many problems.

Our country is struggling big time because of people hogging a treadmill, u nailed it. God forbid if someone who is out of shape and overweight be at a gym trying to better themself. We know that's not what gyms are for

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Our country is struggling big time because of people hogging a treadmill, u nailed it. God forbid if someone who is out of shape and overweight be at a gym trying to better themself. We know that's not what gyms are for

Now we're going to make up things to try to make me look like an ass? Just make stuff up that I didn't say or never would say? Come on, you're better than this. The country/treadmill line is not what I said and you and I know that. I said inconsiderate people are a factor as to why we have problems in this country.

I have no problem at all with people trying to better themselves at all and actually those people inspire me by being there. Inconsiderate people agitate me.

Just let it go Tuck. Just drop the anger you have for a guy you've never met. I don't even know you but I'm sure you're a good guy off these boards. On here you have a problem with me and I still don't know why but oh well.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Well enjoy your day, I need to to get a window fixed on my car, a kids scooter handlebar shattered it yesterday, wonderfully it happened to me and not you, u might end up in a killing spree for it. Those inconsiderate kids

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

what a fucked up thread this has become...

I am off to play in a customer golf outing...it is low 40's, raining, and 20 mph winds:hangt

Blondie

EOG Master

This old phrase comes to mind

It's not what you say but how you say it.

The words you chose tell a person a lot about you.

fuegs - sure, i don't know you personally. all i can do is comment from my observations here...and again, it's nothing personal, but you seem like the type who might be easily agitated...for instance, if what happened to you happened to me, it would not even phase me. i'd just wait for the next one and find some other cardio to do while i wait...it wouldn't cause me to start a threat at EOG about it, ya know? you can now comment about me, etc. that is your right. i won't take anything personally.

Blondie

EOG Master

Well enjoy your day, I need to to get a window fixed on my car, a kids scooter handlebar shattered it yesterday, wonderfully it happened to me and not you, u might end up in a killing spree for it. Those inconsiderate kids

Yuck. That sucks, look on the positive side at least they aren't driving yet so it wasn't the entire car :+textinb3

what a fucked up thread this has become...

I am off to play in a customer golf outing...it is low 40's, raining, and 20 mph winds:hangt

Have a great time :cheers

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

This old phrase comes to mind

It's not what you say but how you say it.

The words you chose tell a person a lot about you.

Thanks for the comments. I'll think about changing how I communicate on the board.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

fuegs - sure, i don't know you personally. all i can do is comment from my observations here...and again, it's nothing personal, but you seem like the type who might be easily agitated...for instance, if what happened to you happened to me, it would not even phase me. i'd just wait for the next one and find some other cardio to do while i wait...it wouldn't cause me to start a threat at EOG about it, ya know? you can now comment about me, etc. that is your right. i won't take anything personally.

ID, never ever made a bad comment about you on here. You didn't read close enough. I couldn't wait anymore because I was in a time crunch. The bikes were full as well. The stars weren't aligned.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Killing spree? Good god. How do I even respond?

Fuegs - this is totally nothing personal! You know I love ya! I'm just sayin that to me it doesn't sound like a big deal at all. Am I allowed to have a different opinion my friend? Don't take it so personally! We just think differently about this one.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Fuegs - this is totally nothing personal! You know I love ya! I'm just sayin that to me it doesn't sound like a big deal at all. Am I allowed to have a different opinion my friend? Don't take it so personally! We just think differently about this one.

It's not personal at all. It is personal with Tuck because he attacks a guy he's never talked to on here and I still don't know why.

It isn't a big deal now. It wasn't even a big deal then but it did agitate me. It's like the person at the grocery store just walking in front of you and putting their items on the belt to pay for them. You would be agitated. I didn't say anything to her or storm out or anything, I just walked out and went home.

No worries.

I hear ya, fuegs. i could be wrong about you. if you are not easily agitated, i apologize. i'd trust your opinion more than mine cause you are right...i don't know the real fuegs...only what is on here. take care today my friend. say hi to the little ones from IDENTITY. lol

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I hear ya, fuegs. i could be wrong about you. if you are not easily agitated, i apologize. i'd trust your opinion more than mine cause you are right...i don't know the real fuegs...only what is on here. take care today my friend. say hi to the little ones from IDENTITY. lol

I work with a girl the other day and she asked me if I ever get stressed about anything in life because she's never seen it. She actually said in the last 6 months we've been working together she's never seen me stressed or angry.

Oh well, it's a forum and people don't know the real people unless they meet them at a bash or something.