Are The Sharps on Missouri

Bugman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Are The Sharps on Missouri

I am on Unc & 'Nova, cuz Tim Finchem said so & he's sharp.

Let's get 'em Tim !!! 91023i2ndw;l

I am nowhere close to sharp, and i have Missouri. The place i wager has 68% on UCONN so i like my position.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

still above the opening # almost everywhere. not sure they will get away with fouling the guy with the ball every single time down the floor like they did against memphis. unreal the hacking shit that wasnt called from the opening tip. mizzu and their lucky ass garbage goes home today.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

wildcard is that mizzu has such a unique style, it's like fighting a lefty in boxing or mma, its rare so it causes problems, mizzu is like a lefty team with their style that you're not used to seeing

mizzu +5.5 or no play i think, if you like uconn to cover just sit on the sidelines for this one, you don't wana give a surging mizzu team 5.5 pts

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I think Uconn wins this game by less than 5........hard to bet that

tripp

EOG Master

i know sharp guys that are on mizzou, but i know sharp guys that hit uconn ml hard also. guessing this one is close.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

13-2 start by uconn

if mizzu doesn't get thabeet in foul trouble, this gm is over because mizzu will be turned into a jump shooting team just like purdue was and this will be a blowout

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I would say more sharps on Uconn with the 1.5-2 point line move and no overwhelming consensus.

Nothing on it for me until the half if anything.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Mizzou played about as well as they can in that 1st half, didn't they ?

C'mon Uconn....finish them !

JeffEaglz

EOG Enthusiast

Unreal how much this game has danced around the line in the final minute.