Pitt 2nd half

mofome

Banned
Re: Pitt 2nd half

Great pass by Fields. He has played well today, yet mo will still find a reason to blame him if they lose.

Clutch shot by Young also. He's just a stud.

This is easily the best game of the tournament. Wash/Purdue is close, but this game means more.

Fields has been terrible. Its hilarious that you would suggest otherwise. He has not made a play. He plays no defense. He cant get to the line. he doesnt get assists. He cant score.

:thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I don't like Fields at all either, but his teammates swear by him. If they would have gotten Blair the ball more. this game wouldn't have been like this.

tripp

EOG Master

great feed inside by fields.

that was one of the worst plays i've ever seen. nova trying to screw themselves

d ray

EOG Dedicated

great feed inside by fields.

that was one of the worst plays i've ever seen. nova trying to screw themselves

an 8th grader could have made that pass, guy was under the basket all alone.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This is why I can't say this kid sucks. He's a fucking warrior. He hits a lot of big shots and never folds under pressure. If he misses this shot Mo, I'll agree with everything you say about Fields and say that I was wrong because I was never HARD enough on him.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

pitt players will win despite capping the game incorrectly

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

figures

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If he makes this FT, then I'll stick by what I think. He's a fat loser, but his teammates love him and he hits huge shots.

mofome

Banned

This is why I can't say this kid sucks. He's a fucking warrior. He hits a lot of big shots and never folds under pressure. If he misses this shot Mo, I'll agree with everything you say about Fields and say that I was wrong because I was never HARD enough on him.

no he sucks. he does nothing well. nothing. zero things. nothing.

he cant get in the lane
shoot
pass
play defense

tripp

EOG Master

an 8th grader could have made that pass, guy was under the basket all alone.

agreed, but a lot would have been in a frenzy at that moment and threw up a bad three. he took his time and saw blair alone. not a hard pass, but not too many would have made it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You've always hated on Reynolds Mo, but he is the leader of this team. it was his game to win or lose, and his teammates new it. Just wow, nice play Scottie.

tripp

EOG Master

0 for 2 here mo. fields is huge late once again, and scottie makes the biggest shot of the tournament.

woudln't be surprised if you try to stick to your guns here and continue to say they suck. you would just sound foolish though

mofome

Banned

0 for 2 here mo. fields is huge late once again, and scottie makes the biggest shot of the tournament.

woudln't be surprised if you try to stick to your guns here and continue to say they suck. you would just sound foolish though

you are out of your freakin mind.

fields did nothing. he got fouled and made 2 fts? So what? I could make 2 fts.

they both sucked dick the entire game. neither shot 50%. neither played any d. neither had any assists. you are 0-2

you have nothing. its laughable that one play makes you think someone is good. I cant wait to crush you in bases. you think you know more than ya do youngster. love ya, but you're wrong more than you seem to think.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Fields is 2 of 9, created nothing, and 'interesting people' here think he is a good player.

:LMAO

give me a fucking break.

mo - go get a breath of fresh air...to say fields and reynolds stink is a joke. both will be pros....tripp - agreed, sir.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

5 assists, 0 turnovers and hits two huge free throws.

Reynolds hits the biggest shot of the tournament and has 15 points, while being perfect from the line, and you say he sucks. People do bad and good things in games, but Scottie just hit a game winning shot with time expiring. It doesn't get much better than that. He's their leading scorer and one of their two best players. He's on a Final Four team and he's one of the two best players and he sucks? You know we feel very differently about Scottie Reynolds.

mofome

Banned

you see his 'assists' by any chance?

he set up blair for one of their turnovers and was in the lane zero times. he got to the line zero times with his own play. ZERO.

He is fucking terrible. he jacked up a 3 with 25 seconds left for no reason. he was 2 of 9. he fucking sucks. you are wrong, you cant admit it, im fine i knew they would lose because of him. hes terrible.