Anyone betting the college hockey playoffs today?

Re: Anyone betting the college hockey playoffs today?

Yes Reload I do!

BU is the best team in the country. There will be no 4/1 upset (see Air Force yesterday over Michigan) here. Few weaknesses and their strength is defense. 5 NHL draft picks on the blue line and the 6th is a free agent, Matt Gilroy #97, and he is perhaps the best of the lot. They have made a B-/C+ goaltender Kieran Millan look a lot better than he is.

The weakness is this team gets a bit lazy at times and turns the switch on and off. Happened in the Hockey East Quarterfinals vs. Maine....hopefully the stage they're on will prevent that.

Both 5 Dimes and Bet Jamaica have moneylines only for these games and I suggest using them. I'd rather not lay the 1.5....BU will win, but I can see 4-3. They will get stronger as the tournament progresses.

BU -270 @ Five Dimes

Play 2 is Vermont over Air Force. Not going out a limb here. Hard to picture the Cadets catching lightning in a bottle 2 days in a row AND this is very underrated Catamount team. Rob Madore has really come on in goal and Viktor Stalberg and the human pest Peter Lenes are players to watch.

Too many weapons for VT. I'd like to say there is some momentum for Air Force, but they were outshot badly and just had one of those games. Atlantic Hockey will NOT be represented in the Frozen Four.

VERMONT -250 @ Five Dimes

Nice parlay opportunity too.

Yes Reload I do!

BU is the best team in the country. There will be no 4/1 upset (see Air Force yesterday over Michigan) here. Few weaknesses and their strength is defense. 5 NHL draft picks on the blue line and the 6th is a free agent, Matt Gilroy #97, and he is perhaps the best of the lot. They have made a B-/C+ goaltender Kieran Millan look a lot better than he is.

The weakness is this team gets a bit lazy at times and turns the switch on and off. Happened in the Hockey East Quarterfinals vs. Maine....hopefully the stage they're on will prevent that.

Both 5 Dimes and Bet Jamaica have moneylines only for these games and I suggest using them. I'd rather not lay the 1.5....BU will win, but I can see 4-3. They will get stronger as the tournament progresses.

BU -270 @ Five Dimes

Play 2 is Vermont over Air Force. Not going out a limb here. Hard to picture the Cadets catching lightning in a bottle 2 days in a row AND this is very underrated Catamount team. Rob Madore has really come on in goal and Viktor Stalberg and the human pest Peter Lenes are players to watch.

Too many weapons for VT. I'd like to say there is some momentum for Air Force, but they were outshot badly and just had one of those games. Atlantic Hockey will NOT be represented in the Frozen Four.

VERMONT -250 @ Five Dimes

Nice parlay opportunity too.

Was hoping you would check in, Rinkrat! THANKS!

:cheers

I parlayed those two with ND. BetJam has the best prices on this parlay.

Nice to see the Rodents lose to Air Force. what was the line on that?

glavlit

EOG Member

Russia does not have teams of better in university. young players go to academy and then to turn pro. Like it is in Canada, no?

Can't believe they stick Dicky V and the Sportscenter crew in between periods of college hockey. Anyone tuned in for college hockey can't care about his babbling2938u4ji23.

Jazz has college hockey up today also:

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="LeagueTitle" colspan="6" align="left">COLLEGE HOCKEY</td><td colspan="2" align="right">Lines From:03-28-2009 13:07:57</td></tr><tr class="GameHeader"><td width="3%">
</td><td align="left" width="10%">Date</td><td width="5%">#</td><td align="left" width="30%">Team</td><td align="right">Side</td><td align="right">Total</td><td align="right">M Line</td></tr><tr class="GameBanner" align="center"><td colspan="8">COLLEGE HOCKEY - Mar 28</td></tr><tr class="TrGameOdd"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">Mar 28</td><td>75</td><td align="left">BEMIDJI STATE</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">o5?-105<input name="text_" value="2_86072_-5.5_-105" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">+360<input name="text_" value="4_86072_0_360" type="checkbox"></td></tr><tr class="TrGameOdd"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left"> 4:35 PM </td><td>76</td><td align="left">NOTRE DAME</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">u5?-115<input name="text_" value="3_86072_5.5_-115" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">-450<input name="text_" value="5_86072_0_-450" type="checkbox"></td></tr><tr class="GameBannerAuto" align="center"><td colspan="8">N.C.A.A. HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIP OT INCLUDED (ESPN-2)</td></tr><tr class="GameBannerAuto" align="center"><td colspan="8">NORTHEAST-REGION SEMIFINALS MANCHESTER N-HAMPSHIRE</td></tr><tr class="TrGameEven"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">Mar 28</td><td>79</td><td align="left">OHIO STATE</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">o6-105<input name="text_" value="2_86074_-6_-105" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">+275<input name="text_" value="4_86074_0_275" type="checkbox"></td></tr><tr class="TrGameEven"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left"> 2:35 PM </td><td>80</td><td align="left">BOSTON UNIVERSITY</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">u6-115<input name="text_" value="3_86074_6_-115" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">-335<input name="text_" value="5_86074_0_-335" type="checkbox"></td></tr><tr class="GameBannerAuto" align="center"><td colspan="8">N.C.A.A. HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIP - OT INCLUDED (ESPN)</td></tr><tr class="GameBannerAuto" align="center"><td colspan="8">EAST-REGION FINAL @ BRIDGEPORT, CONN</td></tr><tr class="TrGameOdd"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">Mar 28</td><td>81</td><td align="left">AIR FORCE</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">o5?-110<input name="text_" value="2_86153_-5.5_-110" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">+220<input name="text_" value="4_86153_0_220" type="checkbox"></td></tr><tr class="TrGameOdd"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left"> 3:35 PM </td><td>82</td><td align="left">VERMONT</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">u5?-110<input name="text_" value="3_86153_5.5_-110" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">-260<input name="text_" value="5_86153_0_-260" type="checkbox"></td></tr><tr class="GameBannerAuto" align="center"><td colspan="8">N.C.A.A. HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIP OT INCLUDED (ESPN)</td></tr><tr class="GameBannerAuto" align="center"><td colspan="8">WEST-REGION FINAL @ MINNEAPOLIS, MINN</td></tr><tr class="TrGameEven"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">Mar 28</td><td>83</td><td align="left">MIAMI OHIO</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">o5-120<input name="text_" value="2_86154_-5_-120" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">+130<input name="text_" value="4_86154_0_130" type="checkbox"></td></tr><tr class="TrGameEven"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left"> 6:05 PM </td><td>84</td><td align="left">MINNESOTA-DULUTH</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">u5EV<input name="text_" value="3_86154_5_100" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">-150<input name="text_" value="5_86154_0_-150" type="checkbox"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="8" align="right"><input name="ctl00$WagerContent$btn_Continue1" value="Continue" id="ctl00_WagerContent_btn_Continue1" type="submit"><input name="ctl00$WagerContent$ctl07" value="Refresh" type="submit"></td></tr></tbody></table>
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="LeagueTitle" colspan="6" align="left">NCAA HOCKEY GOAL LINES</td><td colspan="2" align="right">Lines From:03-28-2009 13:07:57</td></tr><tr class="GameHeader"><td width="3%">
</td><td align="left" width="10%">Date</td><td width="5%">#</td><td align="left" width="30%">Team</td><td align="right">Side</td><td align="right">Total</td><td align="right">M Line</td></tr><tr class="GameBanner" align="center"><td colspan="8">NCAA HOCKEY GOAL LINES - Mar 28</td></tr><tr class="TrGameOdd"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">Mar 28</td><td>1075</td><td align="left">GL BEMIDJI STATE</td><td align="right">+1?+115<input name="text_" value="0_86156_1.5_115" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td></tr><tr class="TrGameOdd"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left"> 4:35 PM </td><td>1076</td><td align="left">GL NOTRE DAME</td><td align="right">-1?-135<input name="text_" value="1_86156_-1.5_-135" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td></tr><tr class="TrGameEven"><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">Mar 28</td><td>1077</td><td align="left">GL NEW HAMPSHIRE</td><td align="right">+1?-300<input name="text_" value="0_86157_1.5_-300" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left"> 11:05 PM </td><td>1078</td><td align="left">GL NORTH DAKOTA</td><td align="right">-1?+250<input name="text_" value="1_86157_-1.5_250" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left">Mar 28</td><td>1079</td><td align="left">GL OHIO STATE</td><td align="right">+1?-125<input name="text_" value="0_86158_1.5_-125" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left"> 2:35 PM </td><td>1080</td><td align="left">GL BOSTON UNIVERSITY</td><td align="right">-1?+105<input name="text_" value="1_86158_-1.5_105" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left">Mar 28</td><td>1081</td><td align="left">GL AIR FORCE</td><td align="right">+1?-145<input name="text_" value="0_86159_1.5_-145" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left"> 3:35 PM </td><td>1082</td><td align="left">GL VERMONT</td><td align="right">-1?+125<input name="text_" value="1_86159_-1.5_125" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left">Mar 28</td><td>1083</td><td align="left">GL MIAMI OHIO</td><td align="right">+1?-250<input name="text_" value="0_86160_1.5_-250" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left"> 6:05 PM </td><td>1084</td><td align="left">GL MINNESOTA-DULUTH</td><td align="right">-1?+210<input name="text_" value="1_86160_-1.5_210" type="checkbox"></td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="8" align="right"><input name="ctl00$WagerContent$btn_Continue2" value="Continue" id="ctl00_WagerContent_btn_Continue2" type="submit"><input name="ctl00$WagerContent$ctl14" value="Refresh" type="submit"></td></tr></tbody></table>

Bookmaker has these...

NCAA ICE HOCKEY - Mar 28

<table id="872854" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="evenR"><td class="lineColA"><small>4:30 PM</small></td><td class="lineColB"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="topRow"><td class="lineNumber">75</td><td class="lineName">BEMIDJI STATE</td><td class="lineSpread">-</td><td class="lineOverunder">o5?-105 </td><td class="lineTotal">+355</td></tr><tr class="botRow"><td class="lineNumber">76</td><td class="lineName">NOTRE DAME</td><td class="lineSpread">-</td><td class="lineOverunder">u5?-115 </td><td class="lineTotal">-425</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table><table id="872856" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="oddR"><td class="lineColA"><small>2:30 PM</small></td><td class="lineColB"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="topRow"><td class="lineNumber">79</td><td class="lineName">OHIO STATE</td><td class="lineSpread">-</td><td class="lineOverunder">o6-105 </td><td class="lineTotal">+250</td></tr><tr class="botRow"><td class="lineNumber">80</td><td class="lineName">BOSTON UNIVERSI</td><td class="lineSpread">-</td><td class="lineOverunder">u6-115 </td><td class="lineTotal">-300</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>MEN`S COLLEGE HOCKEY - EAST REGIONAL FINAL BRIDGEPORT ARENA, BRIDGEPORT, CT

<table id="873270" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="oddR"><td class="lineColA"><small>3:30 PM</small></td><td class="lineColB"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="topRow"><td class="lineNumber">81</td><td class="lineName">AIR FORCE</td><td class="lineSpread">-</td><td class="lineOverunder">o5?-110 </td><td class="lineTotal">+215</td></tr><tr class="botRow"><td class="lineNumber">82</td><td class="lineName">VERMONT</td><td class="lineSpread">-</td><td class="lineOverunder">u5?-110 </td><td class="lineTotal">-255</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
MEN`S COLLEGE HOCKEY - WEST REGIONAL FINAL MARIUCCI ARENA, MINNEAPOLIS, MN

<table id="873271" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="oddR"><td class="lineColA"><small>6:00 PM</small></td><td class="lineColB"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="topRow"><td class="lineNumber">83</td><td class="lineName">MIAMI OHIO</td><td class="lineSpread">-</td><td class="lineOverunder">o5-120 </td><td class="lineTotal">+120</td></tr><tr class="botRow"><td class="lineNumber">84</td><td class="lineName">MINNESOTA-DULUTH</td><td class="lineSpread">-</td><td class="lineOverunder">u5EV </td><td class="lineTotal">-140</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Wow - UNH ties up ND with 0.3 seconds left on the clock! Should be a great OT coming up!

Compelling stuff. Good job by ESPN2/U to pick all of this up this season, even if we did have to wait through multiple OT's of a REGULAR SEASON lacrosse game.

Hey ESPN, you bump regular season for post season always. Sorry.

Was hoping you would check in, Rinkrat! THANKS!

Glad to check in and hope you're well Reload.

I've watched 50-60 NCAA hockey games live and seen countless more on regional sports networks, mostly eastern teams (live).

Hardly makes me an expert, but I can at least talk a good game:pop:

Compelling stuff. Good job by ESPN2/U to pick all of this up this season, even if we did have to wait through multiple OT's of a REGULAR SEASON lacrosse game.

Hey ESPN, you bump regular season for post season always. Sorry.

Yeah reminds me of when pre-season baseball games took priority on WFAN radio of regular season NHL and NBA games. :)

Well that was QUICK - UNH wins in OT 45 seconds in!

Remember that very well about 66 WFAN.

Barry Melrose and Bob Norton....I guess I should be thankful these games are on and shut up. Bob, first of all, it's this afternoon and not tonight. You're as lazy as van Riemsdyk of UNH. And it was not a "heavy upset". UNH was at their home away from home, where yes they've had trouble, but still.

And neither Melrose or Norton picked up on the UND bench pointing after the game....I paused the TIVO: UNH had too many men on the ice.

Oh well great game.

Remember that very well about 66 WFAN.

Barry Melrose and Bob Norton....I guess I should be thankful these games are on and shut up. Bob, first of all, it's this afternoon and not tonight. You're as lazy as van Riemsdyk of UNH. And it was not a "heavy upset". UNH was at their home away from home, where yes they've had trouble, but still.

And neither Melrose or Norton picked up on the UND bench pointing after the game....I paused the TIVO: UNH had too many men on the ice.

Oh well great game.

Not a heavy upset at all. Meltdown for ND with losing the way they did but UNH did not quit!

I'm ready to root in this BU-Vermont parlay now! :cheers

3-0 BU! Ohio State looks like practice dummies in this one!

OK, ready to flip over to Vermont soon :)

BETTINGPROPHETS

EOG Veteran

Wager type : Straight Bet

Sport : College Hockey (Bemidji State vs Notre Dame - NCAA Men's Midwest Regional - Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, Michigan)
Selection : Bemidji State 3/28/2009 7:30 PM - (EST)
Money Line +360 for Game

Wager type : Straight Bet

Sport : College Hockey (Bemidji State vs Notre Dame - NCAA Men's Midwest Regional - Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, Michigan)
Selection : Bemidji State 3/28/2009 7:30 PM - (EST)
Money Line +360 for Game

Good luck, Ed! :cheers

Another huge finish - Cornell goes up 3-2 against NE with 17 seconds left!

Bemidji up 2-0. Picked them in my bracket...should've put a couple of bucks on them. Think you have a winner there.

UVM/AF tied 1-1 14:54 to go.

Bemidji up 2-0. Picked them in my bracket...should've put a couple of bucks on them. Think you have a winner there.

UVM/AF tied 1-1 14:54 to go.

Vermont finally on the board! Should be a great finish!

Hope Bemidji stays in good shape also!

Easy win for BU - looking forward to the UNH-BU game tomorrow!

Vermont and AF going to OT! :pop:

Bemidji up 3-0 now!

Vermont and AF going to a 2nd OT!

I think Vermont should have had that goal at the end of the 1st OT. Replay inconclusive but it seemed like the puck made it in before being knocked away!

Vermont and AF going to a 2nd OT!

I think Vermont should have had that goal at the end of the 1st OT. Replay inconclusive but it seemed like the puck made it in before being knocked away!

I agree inconclusive and since no goal call in ice, play stands.

Vermont trying to win with individual talent, Air Force playing like a team. UVM has to work the puck around better.

They're making this much more difficult than it should be. Even though he's a Harvard guy, Coach Kevin Sneddon will find a way to win this.

I agree inconclusive and since no goal call in ice, play stands.

Vermont trying to win with individual talent, Air Force playing like a team. UVM has to work the puck around better.

They're making this much more difficult than it should be. Even though he's a Harvard guy, Coach Kevin Sneddon will find a way to win this.

That's what I would say also, Rinkrat. This OT just had so much slapping away at the puck without trying to set much up. Got to give credit to UVM for killing the power play like they did - I thought that would be the end of it.

Did Notre Dame lose? I was flipping through and saw them down 4-1 in the third. Probably lots of casual fans going who? to Bemidji. I'm sure my family is not happy since they went to school in South Bend.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's 3-0 for team EOG on college hockey today! Thanks Rinkrat and Ed!

You're welcome Reload. Shouldn't have been that hard LOL.

FACT--Longest replay in the history of sports