El Salvador has the USA on the ropes

Wade

EOG Master
1-0 on ESPN2 right now. What a win this will be for El Salvador if they hold on. I'd like to see El Salvador in the World Cup since they haven't been there in a long time.

Wade

EOG Master
Re: El Salvador has the USA on the ropes

How you say great foot work by El Salvador player.

The Central American countries are never easy places to play. I ended up taking El Salvador plus a goal thinking a draw was a good possibility and a one goal loss would push.
Obviously rooting for the US here and if they can get the equalizer would still be atop the CONCACAF table. The underdog fan in me does have a soft spot for El Salvador though.

US was pushing for equalizer. SLV countered and scored second goal. Place goes absolutely nuts. Stadium is rocking, could be one helluva party in San Salvador tonight.

US was pushing for equalizer. SLV countered and scored second goal. Place goes absolutely nuts. Stadium is rocking, could be one helluva party in San Salvador tonight.

I think a lot of Salvadorians there would be getting laid with that kind of win :houra

Nice header from Altidore. Think Uncle Sam will be a stronger side if some of the young guys like Josey, Kjelstan, Edu get more playing time in South Africa.

Cancel the hookers. Hedjuk ties it up. Now I'm rooting for a third for US, bet or no bet.

Stadium went from euphoria to silent in seconds.

Damn good match here.

Wade

EOG Master

El Salvador deserves to lose. All the players were falling purposely and now that its 2-2 they have no problems.

Huge draw for US. If they can win Wednesday in Nashville they are sitting pretty to qualify for WC.

tripp

EOG Master

El Salvador deserves to lose. All the players were falling purposely and now that its 2-2 they have no problems.

Flopping is part of the game. A huge part actually. All the best players are also great floppers. They actually practice it all the time in Europe, and I'm sure the Americans do as well.

Wade

EOG Master

If Salvador didn't flop and have 10 men on the field while the one that flopped was on the sideline "recovering" they could've avoided this draw. But at the end the US should of scored a 3rd time so Salvador very lucky to get a draw.