WHO DO YOU LIKE IN EACH GAME TODAY AND WHY?

Re: WHO DO YOU LIKE IN EACH GAME TODAY AND WHY?

<TABLE class=WagerTable cellSpacing=2 width="100%" border=0 cellpading="1"><TBODY><TR><TD width=80>WagerType:</TD><TD>Date:</TD><TD>Team:</TD><TD>Risking / To Win</TD><TD>Ticket#:</TD></TR><TR><TD>Straight</TD><TD>Mar 29</TD><TD>CBB [719] MICHIGAN STATE +10-165 (B+3) </TD><TD>1155.00 USD / 700.00 USD</TD><TD>28478063</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WOW...........I would never consider paying heavy juice like that. The most is -125 unless it's a ML play.

It's a close call but 3 reasons make me agree with it:

1: The lines are so much sharper this time of year, and now it takes 11 or more for me to lose...

2: If you go to PINNACLE, you will see they are charging u an additional 46 cents to move the line from + 6 to + 8, and 26 additional cents from + 7 to + 8...

3: The total is relatively low and much more important of a factor that many realize...

Hope this helps some,

THE SHRINK

Thanks.........but I'm assuming you just have the +7. You didn't risk the high juice play.........

Thanks.........but I'm assuming you just have the +7. You didn't risk the high juice play.........

You assume correctly because I don't have an "out" that will allow me to buy the 3 points for that price...

I believe it's a good bet though and I'd do it if I could...

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Both faves for me, & that's very rare. I am a 'dog' guy...

I think Mich State will wear down & I think UNC is simply that much better than Ou. :+clueless

Both faves for me, & that's very rare. I am a 'dog' guy...

I think Mich State will wear down & I think UNC is simply that much better than Ou. :+clueless

Is this your FINAL ANSWER? :+clueless

joelatti

Shrink...so far soo GOOD!!!

thank for the info

I think Mich st. gets the win!

Louisville hasn't seen a MSU defense. Izzo will have the gameplan worked to perfection.

Michigan St +6.5

UNC will win a in a route.
Got the first one down, now on to the next game. Look for UNC to run the floor and this to be a high scoring affair with a UNC win by 12+ points.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

sick call!!!!!!!!!!!

great info.

wish i had listened!~!!!!!