BLAAAAKE GRIIIIFIN!!!!!

Bugman

EOG Dedicated
Re: BLAAAAKE GRIIIIFIN!!!!!

'under' 164

Ou needs to slow it down a tad if they want to win. Also, they are prone to have 3' scoring droughts. And...everyone else loves the over. Ok....I'm reaching...:hangt

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

so will Hansbrough try to guard BG and foul out early or let him get his 35 points?

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

You can't stop BG, you can only hope to contain him ! :)

Blake gets his, unless the refs call it fair & he gets in early foul trouble. He is as bad as anyone about charging on offense. He lowers his shoulder & barrels thru people,but they never call it on him. It's a racial thing maybe...:houra

tripp

EOG Master

the rout is on. nc just too good for oklahoma. griffin is by far the best player on the court, but they're not playing syracuse anymore. UNC is the top team in the nation and OK is just victim #4 on their path of destruction.

Honestly, I'm surprised with Willie Warren. Usually he has made two bonehead plays at this point in the game. Good game by him so far

he hasnt done anything:LMAO we need Crocker to heat up

Made a good pass to set up a dunk and hit a teardrop

Lot better than he usually does haha

Honestly, a part of me is hoping OU gets down double digits late so we can see Willie Warren start his inexplicable shot parade. 27 foot one handed off balance three point attempts are Willie Warren's specialty

tripp

EOG Master

he hasnt done anything:LMAO we need Crocker to heat up

can't expect anything like last game from crocker. they will need at least one guard to step up and play huge this game though as well as the usual great performance from blake.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

as Mo would say, I should have factored in the 0-6 three point shooting by Oklahoma:LMAO j/k

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

If Oklahoma can get this down to single digits at half, I'll feel pretty good considering they are 0-9 from 3 and havent played very well as a team at all

biggamer3

EOG Master

Blake is being guarded by seemingly 9 guys, the guy cant get an inch to move.

Smart coaching by UNC

PO69

EOG Master

TIM FINCHEM couldnt be the commissioner of a Little League! Talk about clueless

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

TIM FINCHEM couldnt be the commissioner of a Little League! Talk about clueless

yep, getting triple teamed and on pace for over 20/20...clueless i must be:LMAO

single handidly got his team back in this ballgame

PO69

EOG Master

Well of course he is going to score. He is the ONLY ONE taking shots and getting the ball every trip. Just imagine if he could actually pass the ball out of the double team???????????????

Well of course he is going to score. He is the ONLY ONE taking shots and getting the ball every trip. Just imagine if he could actually pass the ball out of the double team???????????????
Throw him in the NBA and hes just a mediocre player.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

he attempted 4 shots in the first half you spaz...make yourself sound somewhat knowledgable before you come with your useless drivel

To who? They are 0-9 from 3. Imagine if he had some guard play.

PO69

EOG Master

Of course he is just mediocre. I never said that he wasnt going to be a starter in the NBA. But he wont be an All-Star in his first 5 seasons

Or career for that matter. Guard play would help, but wait until he gets some elite 7 foot tall ballers in the nba stuffing the shit out of him.

tripp

EOG Master

alright po, you have certainly made yourself the dumbest poster here at eog. congrats.

tripp

EOG Master

Of course he is just mediocre. I never said that he wasnt going to be a starter in the NBA. But he wont be an All-Star in his first 5 seasons

you really have no idea what you're talking about, but i guess i shouldn't be surpsied from everything i've heard about you

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

please go post your BS in your own thread...anybody who is dumb enough to not realize he is the best player in this game and the entire tournament is not worthy of my response...you are a peasant

please go post your BS in your own thread...anybody who is dumb enough to not realize he is the best player in this game and the entire tournament is not worthy of my response...you are a peasant
Yes he is good, no he is not superman...get off his nuts.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

you're either blind, retarded, or both... he's passing out of the double early just like you should to get his teammates wide open shots... i guess it's his fault they couldn't throw it in the ocean in the first half.

he is one of the best college prospects i have ever seen. he's pretty much as close to superman as i've seen in the college game.

he is much better than 'good'
You got me there, i have only seen him play 3-4 times...but it just seems to me that he is a mediocre player once he hits the big time, but only time will tell.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

adding under 82 2nd half...I think Oklahoma steps up their D to try and get back in this...BG will get more agressive than he was in the 1st half as he wanted to avoid foul trouble

PO69

EOG Master

he is one of the best college prospects i have ever seen. he's pretty much as close to superman as i've seen in the college game.

he is much better than 'good'

Talk about fucking clueless!!

In your 18 years of living, this is the BEST THAT you have seen?????????????? Give it up junior!

adding under 82 2nd half...I think Oklahoma steps up their D to try and get back in this...BG will get more agressive than he was in the 1st half as he wanted to avoid foul trouble
I think psycho T will keep him in check for a bit, but will eventually foul out of this game.