guys, how would you feel in this situation

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: guys, how would you feel in this situation

GRIDIRONGUY....you are a FUCKING GURU!!!!!

91023i2ndw;l

You arent upset that i won money off of your Ok St. posted play are you? For the record though, i would like all of your plays for the sweet 16 too. So pm them to me please.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

You arent upset that i won money off of your Ok St. posted play are you? For the record though, i would like all of your plays for the sweet 16 too. So pm them to me please.

not in the least bit. i have locked in one play and will post it now.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

The answer was two words long.

Jason Richards

Nothing else. That was the reason they weren't the same team. You going into more detail makes me think you just checked an ESPN pre-season scouting report of Davidson. Jason Richards was the reason that team was great last year. He could take the ball out of Curry's hand and let him play his more natural position, SG.

if you can find all the info i said in 6 mins, more power to you. i had it memorized. believe it or not, there are people in the world who more about college basketball than you do. some of us live the sport year-round even when the reg season is not going. i follow about 300 teams and know their rosters and coaches like the back of my hand. when you live for a sport that you love, the knowledge just rolls off your tongue. i'll gladly have a debate with you about any subject involving the sport of college basketball. just say the word, and we'll make it happen. you will be dizzied by my knowledge, and some place when you're all alone looking in the mirror, you'll realize you've met your match, and then some..........

the truth hurts

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

if you can find all the info i said in 6 mins, more power to you. i had it memorized. believe it or not, there are people in the world who more about college basketball than you do. some of us live the sport year-round even when the reg season is not going. i follow about 300 teams and know their rosters and coaches like the back of my hand. when you live for a sport that you love, the knowledge just rolls off your tongue. i'll gladly have a debate with you about any subject involving the sport of college basketball. just say the word, and we'll make it happen. you will be dizzied by my knowledge, and some place when you're all alone looking in the mirror, you'll realize you've met your match, and then some..........

the truth hurts

:doh1:+textinb3

This has to be a joke. You're hilarious. Scary almost.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

<table class="datatable" align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(1) Louisville
(16) Ast/Mor</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Louisville (1,0)</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Louisville (2,0)</td> <td class="oddnotplayed" rowspan="4" nowrap="nowrap">Louisville</td> <td class="evennotplayed" rowspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Louisville</td> <td class="oddrow" rowspan="16" nowrap="nowrap">
Connecticut
N. Carolina

Connecticut

Tie Breaker: 139
(Total points
in Final Game)
</td> <td class="evennotplayed" rowspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Pittsburgh</td> <td class="oddnotplayed" rowspan="4" nowrap="nowrap">Pittsburgh</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Pittsburgh (2,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Pittsburgh (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(1) Pittsburgh
(16) ETSU</td> <td class="oddrow" rowspan="8" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">

E
A
S
T

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(8) Ohio St
(9) Siena</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Siena (1,1)</td> <td class="oddwrongpick" nowrap="nowrap">Tennessee</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(8) Oklahoma St
(9) Tennessee</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(5) Utah
(12) Arizona</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Arizona (1,7)</td> <td class="evenwrongpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Wake Forest</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Xavier (2,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Wisconsin (1,7)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(5) Florida St
(12) Wisconsin</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(4) Wake Forest
(13) Cleveland St</td> <td class="oddwrongpick" nowrap="nowrap">Wake Forest</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Xavier (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(4) Xavier
(13) Portland St</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(6) W. Virginia
(11) Dayton</td> <td class="oddwrongpick" nowrap="nowrap">W. Virginia</td> <td class="evenwrongpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">W. Virginia</td> <td class="oddnotplayed" rowspan="4" nowrap="nowrap">Michigan St</td> <td class="oddnotplayed" rowspan="4" nowrap="nowrap">Villanova</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Villanova (2,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">UCLA (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(6) UCLA
(11) VCU</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(3) Kansas
(14) N Dakota St</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Kansas (1,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Villanova (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(3) Villanova
(14) American U</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(7) Boston Coll
(10) USC</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">USC (1,3)</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Michigan St (2,0)</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Duke (2,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Texas (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(7) Texas
(10) Minnesota</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(2) Michigan St
(15) Robert Morris</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Michigan St (1,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Duke (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(2) Duke
(15) Binghamton</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="oddrow" rowspan="8" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">

W
E
S
T

</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(1) Connecticut
(16) Chattanooga</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Connecticut (1,0)</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Connecticut (2,0)</td> <td class="oddnotplayed" rowspan="4" nowrap="nowrap">Connecticut</td> <td class="evennotplayed" rowspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">Connecticut</td> <td class="evennotplayed" rowspan="8" nowrap="nowrap">N. Carolina</td> <td class="oddnotplayed" rowspan="4" nowrap="nowrap">N. Carolina</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">N. Carolina (2,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">N. Carolina (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(1) N. Carolina
(16) Radford</td> <td class="oddrow" rowspan="8" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">
S
O
U
T
H

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(8) BYU
(9) Texas AM</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Texas AM (1,1)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">LSU (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(8) LSU
(9) Butler</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(5) Purdue
(12) N. lowa</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Purdue (1,0)</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Purdue (2,0)</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Gonzaga (2,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">W. Kentucky (1,7)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(5) Illinois
(12) W. Kentucky</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(4) Washington
(13) Miss. St</td> <td class="oddwrongpick" nowrap="nowrap">Miss. St</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Gonzaga (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(4) Gonzaga
(13) Akron</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(6) Marquette
(11) Utah St</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Marquette (1,0)</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Missouri (2,0)</td> <td class="oddnotplayed" rowspan="4" nowrap="nowrap">Memphis</td> <td class="oddnotplayed" rowspan="4" nowrap="nowrap">Syracuse</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Syracuse (2,0)</td> <td class="oddwrongpick" nowrap="nowrap">Temple</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(6) Arizona St
(11) Temple</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(3) Missouri
(14) Cornell</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Missouri (1,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Syracuse (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(3) Syracuse
(14) Steph F Aus</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(7) California
(10) Maryland</td> <td class="oddwrongpick" nowrap="nowrap">California</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Memphis (2,0)</td> <td class="evencorrectpick" rowspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Oklahoma (2,0)</td> <td class="oddwrongpick" nowrap="nowrap">Clemson</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(7) Clemson
(10) Michigan</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(2) Memphis
(15) Cal St North</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Memphis (1,0)</td> <td class="oddcorrectpick" nowrap="nowrap">Oklahoma (1,0)</td> <td class="evenrow" nowrap="nowrap">(2) Oklahoma
(15) Morgan St</td></tr></tbody></table>

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

you can see that i picked all 4 of the 12 seeds to win and 3 of them did, i earned the upset bonus pts of 7 extra pts for each win, totaling 21 extra pts on top of the 1 pt per first round victory.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

go duke (i have nova)

go ou (i have cuse)

go ku (i have mich st)

go purdue (i have uconn)

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

You seem very insecure. Question, when you win a bet would you rather have BetJam send you the money or email all your friends to tell them how fucking great you are?

I hope all your pools win, your friends co-workers throw them huge parties and the receptionist gives them BJ's in the bathroom while you sit at home jumping up and down yelling "look at me, I won the pool!'

:LMAO:LMAO

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

for the record:

my elite 8 is:

l'ville
mich st
uconn
memphis
pitt
nova

unc
cuse

my final 4:
l'ville
conn
pitt
unc

final game:
uconn vs unc

champ = uconn

the huskies were by far the least favorite of the 1-seeds to win it all (according to espn sports nation poll of 300k ppl) so i went with them and i took unc to the final gm thinking the extra pts would help me

and of course, now i am rooting for uconn to lose because i could give 2 shits about the money...............no glory for me means i want to lose

so far, 3 for 4 to the elite 8 today

nova was a big one even though only a 3-seed

You wouldn't even be top 10 in any of the 5 pools I'm in, so shove your shit picks up yer ass.

Sounds like you're picking against guys like Kosar and a few women. :LMAO

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

You wouldn't even be top 10 in any of the 5 pools I'm in, so shove your shit picks up yer ass.

guaranteed that no one who would be ahead of me in your pools has uconn winning it all

if uconn wins it all, i mathematically win all 10 independent office pools that i am in

basically, i am GOD when it comes to filling out brackets

straight up fukken GOD

(just like last yr)

guaranteed that no one who would be ahead of me in your pools has uconn winning it all

if uconn wins it all, i mathematically win all 10 independent office pools that i am in

straight up fukken GOD

(just like last yr)

GUARATEED a bunch of them DO! You're the pool player from a small town who thinks he will hit it big cause he can beat all his buddies at the bar, only to head out in the real world and get crushed.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

GUARATEED a bunch of them DO! You're the pool player from a small town who thinks he will hit it big cause he can beat all his buddies at the bar, only to head out in the real world and get crushed.

no, i'm the big fish from a big pond who is winning independent office pools at fortune 500 companies, the pools consist of no fewer than 60 ppl each, and if uconn wins, i win all of them for the 2nd straight yr

again, in EVERY pool i am in right now, not a single person ahead of me has UCONN winning it all, they all have either l'ville, unc, pitt, or memphis

but yeah, your pool of morons is probably different

gridironguy should be called bracketGOD

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2047459 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-27-09, 03:38 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #55 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>gridironguy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2047459", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2047459 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: guys, how would you feel in this situation
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Agent 0659

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

straight up fukken GOD
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sounds like you need to hook up a former poster here by the name of Journeyman... you two would be good buddies.

felonee

EOG Veteran

You asked for honest responses..you are fucking retarded. There is my response.

"5 of the 7 contests gave upset bonus pts" On office pools? Bullshit.

I'm not buying this for a second. What heterosexual guy would let you make their bracket picks? You are freerolling anyway, so what the fuck do you care. Basically, it seems every year you have to pick the champion to be able to win the pool... So you have the ability to pick the champ out of a pool of 64 at around a 60% pace.... ever hear of futures?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

You asked for honest responses..you are fucking retarded. There is my response.

"5 of the 7 contests gave upset bonus pts" On office pools? Bullshit.

I'm not buying this for a second. What heterosexual guy would let you make their bracket picks? You are freerolling anyway, so what the fuck do you care. Basically, it seems every year you have to pick the champion to be able to win the pool... So you have the ability to pick the champ out of a pool of 64 at around a 60% pace.... ever hear of futures?

1) these are sophisticated pools, sir, and they have figured out over the yrs that rewarding upset picks encourages ppl to pick upsets and rewards those who do. i did, all four of the 12 seeds over the 5 seeds and picked up 3 out of 4 wins and got rewarded for it very nicely

2) my buddies are football guys and do very well in their nfl pools but continually get their asses kicked at the march madness pools, they realize i am better and have deferred to me, good business decision on their part. when someone you know is better than you, outsource it to them

felonee

EOG Veteran

Take the grand you won last year and plop it down on uconn today at +450 instead of getting in 7 five dollar pools...

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

for the record:

my elite 8 is:

l'ville
mich st

uconn
memphis
pitt
nova
unc

cuse

my final 4:
l'ville
conn
pitt
unc

final game:
uconn vs unc

champ = uconn

top 3 in ALL NINE MOTHERFUKKIN office pools i am in and if uconn wins the championship (doesnt matter who they play), I WILL WIN ALL NINE OFFICE POOLS

how does that taste, bitches

top 3 in ALL NINE MOTHERFUKKIN office pools i am in and if uconn wins the championship (doesnt matter who they play), I WILL WIN ALL NINE OFFICE POOLS

how does that taste, bitches

i'm a BRACKET GOD

No offense...but if you are in the top three of all nine office pools with only two FF teams than you are either A) playing in pools with 40 or less people or B) are playing with the biggest morons on the planet

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

No offense...but if you are in the top three of all nine office pools with only two FF teams than you are either A) playing in pools with 40 or less people or B) are playing with the biggest morons on the planet

genius, fewer than 10% of brackets filled out on espn.com have both michigan state and villanova in the final 4, not to mention that nearly 45% had memphis over uconn, in other words, uconn as my champion is RARE this yr to see, hell, uconn to the F4 is only 55% of those brackets probably less because many ppl took mizzu to the F4 and some even wash or purdue

when these 'under the radar' teams make the F4, it FUKKS everyone's bracket

my upset picks of all four 12 seeds over 5 seeds and hitting 3 of them has paved the way

one of my office pools has 106 people and i am currently #2

suck it, hater

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

suck it? You 'da man. You're so brilliant you thought MSU was an AVERAGE team. You thought they'd get rolled. Not much of a GURU after all. You're a clown. I had 'Nova, NC, and MSU in one of my Final Four's and I had UConn, NC, and MSU in another and I'm not in first in either pool. My winners are available in both, and if they win I think I come in the top 3, but not first. Not the brightest bulbs in the room in your pool I guess.

genius, fewer than 10% of brackets filled out on espn.com have both michigan state and villanova in the final 4, not to mention that nearly 45% had memphis over uconn, in other words, uconn as my champion is RARE this yr to see, hell, uconn to the F4 is only 55% of those brackets probably less because many ppl took mizzu to the F4 and some even wash or purdue

when these 'under the radar' teams make the F4, it FUKKS everyone's bracket

my upset picks of all four 12 seeds over 5 seeds and hitting 3 of them has paved the way

one of my office pools has 106 people and i am currently #2

suck it, hater

Awesome....do you know how many people got two of the FF teams?

I love how you respond to even the slightest criticism when you have been an arrogant prick.

66% of people picked UNC to the FF
39% of people picked UConn to the FF
12% of people picked Nova to the FF
12% of people picked Mich St. to the FF

Based on those numbers, it's nothing special to get two of four. Congrats for that but stop with this I'm better than everyone bullshit.....you're not.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

suck it? You 'da man. You're so brilliant you thought MSU was an AVERAGE team. You thought they'd get rolled. Not much of a GURU after all. You're a clown. I had 'Nova, NC, and MSU in one of my Final Four's and I had UConn, NC, and MSU in another and I'm not in first in either pool. My winners are available in both, and if they win I think I come in the top 3, but not first. Not the brightest bulbs in the room in your pool I guess.

hey math major, i said that 5 of the pools i am in give bonus pts for upset picks, you get whatever the pts are for the round for a win + you get the seed differential. 1st round in some was 1 pt, others it was 2 pts. the 12 seed upsets gave me 7 extra pts x 3 which was 21 extra pts.

the reason you won't win your pools is because they were not uspet bonus pts and you picked the 5 seeds to win whereas others took chances on the 12 seeds and nailed 1, 2 or 3 of them (just like i did).

moreover, others had memphis losing to mizzu in the round of 16 and wash beating purdue in the 2nd round. i bet you had memphis to the elite 8 and wash to the sweet 16

thats why you won't win, genius

(i know the shit better than you do which is why i am a BRACKET GOD)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I had Dayton, Cleveland State and Arizona in one pool and if UNC wins I think I win, but that was my best pool. You're far from a guru, and you kept telling people to stop throwing money away on a team, MSU, that has a great tournament history. Not smart.

You know it better than me, yet you thought MSU wasn't a very good basketball team. Hmm.....

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

amazingly, even with the uconn loss, i am in 1st & 3rd in 2 of my pools because the only people who had mich st were way down at the bottom

picked up more pts with unc to the final

if mich state pulls the upset tomorrow night, i remain in 1st & 3rd in 2 of the pools which is a hot-diggity-dog accomplishment considering i had only 2 final 4 teams and 1 team in the champ game but did not pick the champ

but it will be moot because as i said at the start of the tourney and have said a zillion times since, unc is THE TEAM OF DESTINY