How fast are bookmaker payouts these days?

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated
Re: How fast are bookmaker payouts these days?

how would you rate their poker though? don't like 20 cent lines at all, but was going to fund just as another out to have, not a main one. if their poker section is top tier it would be worth it for me to have. was thinking about just going to pokerstars though for that

Their poker uses TruPoker, not sure about the cash games. Only 3 or 4 good tourneys, low peeps. Main game is guaranteed 6k. Lots of freerolls for entry into this and the $1500.

If your a decent player you will do good. Put it this way, I suck at poker and still cash, and get entry from the freerolls. I placed again yesterday, this time for 3rd for $190. Free money and no rollover. The pro's hate me- a donk who cashes, lol. They say I will lose in the long run, I say how- I only play freerolls, :)

The good stuff on deposits is the (1) 25% freeplay, (2) a free entry into the $1k weekly poker tourney.(average 40-50 peeps), Cashed twice there. And (3) an entry into a blackjack tournament, cashed several tiimes- and especially with the weekly cash money freerolls there.

So lots of good stuff.

A small time player who even just deposits a little $100, gets a lot of bang for his buck. A definite +even. Just continue playing the poker and blackjack tourney freerolls, you will cash. Free money.
:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

Their poker uses TruPoker, not sure about the cash games. Only 3 or 4 good tourneys, low peeps. Main game is guaranteed 6k. Lots of freerolls for entry into this and the $1500.

If your a decent player you will do good. Put it this way, I suck at poker and still cash, and get entry from the freerolls. I placed again yesterday, this time for 3rd for $190. Free money and no rollover. The pro's hate me- a donk who cashes, lol. They say I will lose in the long run, I say how- I only play freerolls, :)

The good stuff on deposits is the (1) 25% freeplay, (2) a free entry into the $1k weekly poker tourney.(average 40-50 peeps), Cashed twice there. And (3) an entry into a blackjack tournament, cashed several tiimes- and especially with the weekly cash money freerolls there.

So lots of good stuff.

A small time player who even just deposits a little $100, gets a lot of bang for his buck. A definite +even. Just continue playing the poker and blackjack tourney freerolls, you will cash. Free money.
:cheers

Thanks for all the input here. Sounds worth it to me.:thumbsup

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

VD doesnt have enough class to send the information via PM I guess.

He is the ONE who PM'ed me asking me if I wanted him to check into it. I didnt know that he only going to tell half of the story. It did take a while, but my friend figured out a way to "transfer" money through the poker room

How would the book react, if I told BM upfront, that I needed my money faster and asked if I could chip-dump to my friend who lives in the neighborhood, so he can do a same day payout request at his book? They make the small rake anyway, which is better than none, and even saves BM the free payout fees, which is considerable.

In their poker page you can transfer funds to other players anyway, but presumably BM players only, but I don't really know for sure.

requested a withdrawl (free payout) via check (ups) about 5 mins ago

3/30/09 - $2000 PROCESSING

dont fail me bookmaker!

Wade

EOG Master

Quebbler what are you going to do with that 2 dimes?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

This is clearly what bookmaker should do. This is just a tactic (a good one for Bookmaker), regardless if its a processor procedure- of not taking the funds out until they start their "supposed" process, or not.

This cancelling of withdrawals because of using those funds while waiting for the 5+ days for the funds to be taken out is bs. They know 99% of us will not just "no play" during that time.

Just take the funds out! Waiting for the funds to be taken out is far worse than waiting on the payout itself. Betjamaica and 5 dimes take the money out while you are on the phone with them.

My best withdrawal method at BM, although expensive is book to book transfer. Do a 1 time rollover and get paid the next day. Sometimes its worth the vig if you need the money fast.

Bookmaker does not take the funds out right away and they do not make any interest of money taken in...you just to have a little patience and not play with money that you have requested for a payout...you should get paid from 7-10 days, sometimes sooner...

Bookmaker does not take the funds out right away and they do not make any interest of money taken in...you just to have a little patience and not play with money that you have requested for a payout...you should get paid from 7-10 days, sometimes sooner...

hopefully itll be in the mailbox sometime next week!

requested a withdrawl (free payout) via check (ups) about 5 mins ago

3/30/09 - $2000 PROCESSING

dont fail me bookmaker!

UPDATE: 4/3/09

no confirmation...no email...no notta...going on 5 business days and the money is still in my account 2938u4ji23

they say it takes 7-10 days to process though so not too shocked yet