Sham Wow guy beats up hooker..

Re: Sham Wow guy beats up hooker..

She probably told him that if he shot his load in the next 20 minutes, it would only cost him $19.95 AND she would throw in a free blow job.

<TABLE id=documentcontainer cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=document></TD><TD id=nexttab></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=shadowbot></TD><TD id=corner></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=documentnav>< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=documentcontainer cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=document></TD><TD id=nexttab></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=shadowbot></TD><TD id=corner></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=documentnav>< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

<TABLE id=documentcontainer cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=document></TD><TD id=nexttab></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=shadowbot></TD><TD id=corner></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=documentnav>< 1 2 3 >

NICE!

<TABLE id=documentcontainer cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=document></TD><TD id=nexttab></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=shadowbot></TD><TD id=corner></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=documentnav>< 1 2 3 >

Dude...and I thought that guys was scary on TV! :blink:

Sorry, there are certain cases when a bitch needs a beating. This seems like one of them. Why the hell would you latch onto the guy? Bitch, you are no Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman". With all the distgusting places you put your mouth, you're lucky anyone wants to go near it.

felonee

EOG Veteran

Its hard to believe this guy had $1000 bucks... Now if only the people in the blanket with the sleeves commercial could get hit by a truck.......

stef

EOG Enthusiast

Actually think the one on the left, she looks pretty good.

stef

EOG Enthusiast

The courts should throw this one out and save the money. Looks like both got some pretty good shots in.

bilbal

EOG Enthusiast

Hey guys it's Vince from Sham Wow! Did you ever get a hooker who just wouldn't do what you want? I hate that. One slap, she's starts listening, two slaps, she's on her knees. See how beautiful that looks? What's the matter, she won't swallow the goo, one slap, you she still don't wanna, two slaps, now she's starting to get it. You're going to have an exciting life, no more boring life. Don't like her fees, one chop, send her to the floor, two chops, send her out the door.

Hey guys it's Vince from Sham Wow! Did you ever get a hooker who just wouldn't do what you want? I hate that. One slap, she's starts listening, two slaps, she's on her knees. See how beautiful that looks? What's the matter, she won't swallow the goo, one slap, you she still don't wanna, two slaps, now she's starting to get it. You're going to have an exciting life, no more boring life. Don't like her fees, one chop, send her to the floor, two chops, send her out the door.
:LMAO.. she got much more than a few slaps. she looks mutilated almost.

Truth be told, she cleans up nice. But it's still not worth 1K; I'm thinkin' more like $94.25 and a 16oz. Busch.

Suing is the easy part. . .Winning is a completely different thing altogether. . .

If she came to you, would you take her case? I mean, is there actually a way to win that? I'm really asking this time, not just being a bitch. 12io4j2w90

:LMAO

There's gotta be a better way! Here it is folks...

felonee

EOG Veteran

They haven't pulled the ad, I saw it this AM on espn or espn2.... According to wikipedia, this tool owns the Shamwow..