Swede is hot

Apple

Banned
Re: Swede is hot

She is a very good looking woman who also has a kind heart.. Her boyfriend is very lucky.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I think very hot, and seems cool too. Agree with GYNO. Her boyfriend is lucky and seems to be dating up a class.

She is a very good looking woman who also has a kind heart.. Her boyfriend is very lucky.

Awww....Gabe....you are a sweetheart to your core. Comments like this make me wonder how someone like you could be anything but surrounded by love and happiness. You sure deserve it. :thumbsup

I think very hot, and seems cool too. Agree with GYNO. Her boyfriend is lucky and seems to be dating up a class.

12io4j2w90Thank you, RF. I've always liked you....I've never seen you, so I can't say if your hot...but you seem pretty damn cool yourself. :thumbsup

There is no room for all this random kindness in the Asylum. Sweded sure looks good to me and I'm sure her boyfriend is cool and all, but if she ain't baring titties or at least giving head to a banana, this thread is fucking useless.

There is no room for all this random kindness in the Asylum. Sweded sure looks good to me and I'm sure her boyfriend is cool and all, but if she ain't baring titties or at least giving head to a banana, this thread is fucking useless.

Hahahahahaahahahaha :cheers

LOL! Fair enough, Mr. Dobler. I'm not gonna show my boobs, so I'll just finish responding and go back to the prude side of the forum. :+textinb3

tank

EOG Dedicated

If thats her in her avatar she does look hot , but she needs to ditch the red sox fan and she will look better.

If thats her in her avatar she does look hot , but she needs to ditch the red sox fan and she will look better.

Dude, I live in New England, do you really think I'm NOT a Red Sox fan? In any case, he's actually a bigger Rays fan than Red Sox...that's just required St. Patty's day attire around here.

THIS LOOK LIKE GAY RUSSIAN MOBSTER WHO HANG OUT IN BRIGHTON BEACH. HE THREATEN MY AUNT IN HER STORE AND HE ALSO TRY AND TAKE ADVANCE OF YOUNG HOMELESS BOYS IN THERE. IF IS SAME GAY RUSSIAN MOBSTER MUST BE DONE SO NO HARM TO POOR SHOPKEEPER AND COMRADES IN AREA. THIS IS BAD TYPIST FOR RUSSIAN. WE ARE NOT ALL GAY RUSSIAN MOBSTER SOME OF US BELIEVE IN AMERICAN DREAM.