1 for Monday...

Having a poor post season. Think Ill go back to my old ways of trying to just have a positive one week at a time.

740 - Oregon St. +1 vs UTEP w/under 131
(2 tm parlay 1 unit pays 2.6 units)

OSU playing great at home. Have beaten better teams than UTEP there even when they were playing like shit. This team is riding out on a high note and are playing thier final home game of the season in the first of a three game series. UTEP reminds me a lot of the Houston team that went into OSU and were stymied by a slowdown strategy. Tough defense and quality possession half court offense seems to be how OSU gets it done when they do win. No one and done here for UTEP but OSU has little chance if they play the final two at UTEP starting 0-1. Sure the Pac ten is down this year, but with the exception of Utah St. I will claim that the WAC is pretty low themselves and I think OSUs home upsets are more impressive than some of UTEPs high spots in the season.

I am anticipating a lot of flack on this pick guys so have at it. All opinions welcome.

Good luck.

Re: 1 for Monday...

gl i will join ya!

Lets get this MoFo. Been a long time since we cashed a bet on the same side. Think we may be kind of alone on this one too. I knew this side would be a minority and havnt been dissapointed. Thanks for having faith brother hope I dont let us down. :cheers

Re: 1 for Monday...

Gee fellas .... Uh..... wait a minute let me check my ticket..... yeah Im right... appreciate the optimistm and all but I did lose that bet. 2348ji23e

Had the side right, just too bad I tied it in with the under. Really thought OSU would slow it down in order to win the game. Guess they just got hot or UTEP gave them too many easy buckets that they couldnt pass up the chance to extend the lead. Didnt get to watch the game.

Thanks anyway, you guys are the best.