Rate this girl.......1-10

Re: Rate this girl.......1-10

She'd be a 9.5; but the tat tells me that somebody, somewhere, has already done all the nasty, despicable, dirty, immoral and shameful things that I would like to do to her.

So she gets a 9.

AMBlai01

EOG Enthusiast

9.1 I agree with everything 4625 says but I giver her and extra tenth for the above average face...

mofome

Banned

you can see the top of her butt and the little tan line, looks like its probably a nice little butt my friend.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

She'd be a 9.5; but the tat tells me that somebody, somewhere, has already done all the nasty, despicable, dirty, immoral and shameful things that I would like to do to her.

So she gets a 9.

I could not have said it any better.....maybe I'd bump the would've been to a 9.9

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

9.7 She is definately in the category that if you are banging that, there is no need to look for better. You can only get so hot, and she is in that tier of gal. Only way I may like her more is if tits were slightly smaller. A bit too big for the rest of her tight little figure.

huge forehead? :nono
eyebrows?

yeah i figured her forehead was just cropped out and it was the angle that made it look that way...still think her eyebrows look funny but damn she looks like she has a nice and tasty fat monkey!

wtf is that tattoo on her stomach in the first pic. its not there in the other one. is that directions or something?

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

Quebb you sound like a god damn queen with your critiques get real son ................ that woman is fukking sexc you retard ! :)