Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tuck not sure how much room you got on front page but please put my season side bet with Cee as well for another entry and put the league prizes so we are set

RJT - i can't deal stewart. His value is too low right now. No reason for me 2 deal em low. buy low, sell high :p

Guys if anyone likes ellsbury, offer me a sp.

I'll move ellsbury or fielder. For a good sp

rjt721

EOG Master

Guys if anyone likes ellsbury, offer me a sp.

I'll move ellsbury or fielder. For a good sp
You want a closer? Something like Berkman, Tulo and Mike Gonzalez for Ells, A-Gon and Stewart?

mofome

Banned

mike gonz is d poo man tho.

rj trying to deal berk all night i need. if hes ok

Timetopay

EOG Master

Heres my luck with deals

I send Chute a question to see what it would take to get a guy.

He declines the question. Not even a trade offered and I get declined.

mofome

Banned

tripper, that means you would have no problem giving me beltran and hamilton for linc?

91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

tripper, you will never encounter a time when you are behind me in the standings. i'm just glad cee is in my division so I have somebody I can beat.

12io4j2w90

can't argue with anything their big guy.12io4j2w90

tripp

EOG Master

tripper, that means you would have no problem giving me beltran and hamilton for linc?

91023i2ndw;l

comparing longoria and ells to beltran and hamilton? who's giving you bases lessons, cee?:doh1

ells wouldn't even start for me. longoria is a stud, but wouldn't take him over either beltran or hamilton.

mofome

Banned

comparing longoria and ells to beltran and hamilton? who's giving you bases lessons, cee?

ells wouldn't even start for me. longoria is a stud, but wouldn't take him over either beltran or hamilton.

ells would start for you if you knew what you were doing. you gonna start pence and young over him?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

No interest in Lance, Tulo, another piece for Votto, Upton?

I know you don't need Tulo, but you can send him to Cee since you're the only on he'll deal with.

mofome

Banned

na no interest in tulo for me. i have young and alexi at ss already. berk scares me a bit with the health, but i would still deal for him and give good value. i like upton better than anyone in the deal, then berk, then votto, then eh.

i also dont really want to get more players than im giving because i need to drop someone as is and get a C.

mofome

Banned

Linc
Joba
Carp

sic 1, 2, 3 for team yoyoma
lad closer
chc closer

uh oh yoyo is nasty.

No interest in Lance, Tulo, another piece for Votto, Upton?

I know you don't need Tulo, but you can send him to Cee since you're the only on he'll deal with.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You want a closer? Something like Berkman, Tulo and Mike Gonzalez for Ells, A-Gon and Stewart?

i'm not a berk fan , don't really like old players in bases.

except if they are named cy hoffman :LMAO

mofome

Banned

yeah burriss is terrible, he is like a .250 minors hitter with zero power. he'll prolly get the 2B job but he is d poo man.

yeah burriss is terrible, he is like a .250 minors hitter with zero power. he'll prolly get the 2B job but he is d poo man.

i know, i had burriss last season. I only got him since he's MOUSE

U look at sportsline front page yet? :pop:

mofome

Banned

hahaha jones! i just sent you asking you what you want for mo jones!

they hyping osmen! weiters was up last week.

:houra

mofome

Banned

mo - buerle and hardy for Fielder good deals?

i dont like either hardy or mark. i like prince so i would not be in. you about to offer up?

i was going to send cee votto/young for fielder but i got cold feets. votto my be 35hr man this season in wiffle fields in his 2nd year.

i dont like either hardy or mark. i like prince so i would not be in. you about to offer up?

i was going to send cee votto/young for fielder but i got cold feets. votto my be 35hr man this season in wiffle fields in his 2nd year.

nah , i wouldn't offer that. Fielder for a 18th round pick and a 11th . I don't think ttp offered one fair deal yet in bases