Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

vd, you offer me your 8th, 9th and 13th for my 3rd, 9th, and 15th.

I wont deal kins for someone who no one would take until round 9.

:nono

I dont want ibanez too much. I took bruce over garza in round 9. delgado is ok, but im set at 1B and Dh at this point.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Gallardi for Howard? Kind of onesided don't you think...seriously, I think some of you send trades hoping I get the reject and accept button mixed up...

biggamer3

EOG Master

don;t know who aviles is and i'm trying to get rid of some OF. So i don't need more
That might speak volumes about your draft!

JK

Hunter would be your second best OF for sure and Aviles is MUCH MUCH better than either IF players you field

That might speak volumes about your draft!

JK

Hunter would be your second best OF for sure and Aviles is MUCH MUCH better than either IF players you field
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i don't like hunter and would rather start young guys instead.

i looked up aviles 28 yrs old and 1st year in the majors was last year. Not really the best sign there. Starting your majors career at 28

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I have longoria/ a rod/ fielder/ a gonzo and only have 3 spots to start them. So i'll hafta fix that down the road.

I might need a sp.

1 might need a rp

interest in arod. what can we do? check my team please.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

vd, you make the worst offers in the entire league though.

:pop:

about a 20 point difference, not a huge point swing, u have a replacement 1st baseman and a shit pitching staff.. if u had even 3 decent pitchers it would be 1 thing, but u have nobody ard will lean on waiver wire type of people all season, what a recipe for disaster

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

vd also offered me delgado and bay for halladay and youkilis.

guess he didnt even look to see where we drafted these players.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

about a 20 point difference, not a huge point swing, u have a replacement 1st baseman and a shit pitching staff.. if u had even 3 decent pitchers it would be 1 thing, but u have nobody ard will lean on waiver wire type of people all season, what a recipe for disaster

that was meant for VD

mofome

Banned

I have a shit pitching staff? You have to be kidding.

replacement 1B?

I dont even know what you are talking about.

Linc
Carp
Joba

great 1, 2, 3.

did mike from BFC log on and type that for you? I dont even know what you are saying. What vd offered me was awful.