Props to Creditwagering

Since I hear a lot of bad stuff about this place I figured I would share my experience.

I have the usual $1000 credit account with them. Have gone back and forth a lot and am up probably around 1k for the 4 or 5 months I have been with them. This week I was up around 300 and decided to play a little video poker. I like the multi play so I was playing jacks or better 25 lines. Played for a couple of hours back and forth. Then I get dealt 4 to the royal and end up hitting 3 royal flushes (10cent play) for a total win of $1250 or so. Problem is you have a maximum loss of $1000 per week, but you also have a maximum win of $1000 and I am now up $1550. I look at my account this morning and it is at $930. Says I forfeit the amount won over $1000 which I understand (but dont like). I cant figure out why they lowered my account to $930 instead of $1000. I get on the chat and they get a supervisor. He explains the situation and then says "you have been a good customer for a while and should have been given an increase in credit. If you like, we will increase your credit line to $2000. I figure what the heck go ahead. He then tell me he is going to credit my account for the full amount since I won it and asks me if I would like a payout and for how much.

Pretty classy to not only raise my credit but to also pay me for money I was expecting to not get paid on. Best part, when I lose I get 15% added to my account with no rollover and when I win I have the money on a debit card on Thursday every week.

Not always the best out, but for dog players there are some juicy lines there. Thumbs up from me :thumbsup:thumbsup

Wade

EOG Master
Re: Props to Creditwagering

I've been using them for a few months. A+ book in my opinion. Much better than Bookmaker which I think is a fake A+ book. Dozer getting those kickbacks=A+ grade.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I've been using them for a few months. A+ book in my opinion. Much better than Bookmaker which I think is a fake A+ book. Dozer getting those kickbacks=A+ grade.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Apple

Banned

As much as I can't stand Dozer and the entire SBR operation. I have to defend Bookmaker, they are a legitimate A+ book..

They are safe, they pay fast and offer bonuses and bet points.. GREAT GREAT BOOK!!

As much as I can't stand Dozer and the entire SBR operation. I have to defend Bookmaker, they are a legitimate A+ book..

They are safe, they pay fast and offer bonuses and bet points.. GREAT GREAT BOOK!!

Early lines up as well which is important for basketball! :+whipping

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

u have a maximum you can win a week? so you have to watch your payouts to not go over 1000 or it gets reduced..

Correct try. They dont want someone taking a shot at them and then disappearing when they lose. You can post up and have your game limits and weekly limits increased. In my case they just upped the limits since I have been there for a while and have paid. I even slow paid them for a couple of weeks when my father was ill. They never hassled me, but I did stay in contact.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

if i had been UP $1500+ and then they knocked it down to $900+ if/when i lost enough to have to send them money i woulda let them know i was deducting the $600 or whatever they took from me and tell them "take it or leave it"

i realize i woulda been done but if they could to it to me - Vice Versa

but kudos to them for doing what they did