Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Love how you talk out of your ass.

CBS projects Marshall to be the 8th top scorer for relief pitchers FWIW

BTW Joba would be 3rd

out of my ass? Laughable. Marshall is bad at baseball. It would be hard to start him every game if he just has one start, its at the end of the week, and vs a good team. one rain out and you're fucked...one bad game and you're fucked. Marsh doesn't have enough upside imo. Got rocked today. We'll see.

then again, saves are only 8 instead of 10 so that does make a difference in the long run.

mofome

Banned

gregg pitches in the nl
fuent in the al

big difference, imo. granted his division isn't all that tough.

Fuent always 1.1 whips

Gregg 1.23 ones and rest are d shit. Switching leagues would only mean they might be the same instead of fuentes wins, imo

biggamer3

EOG Master

out of my ass? Laughable. Marshall is bad at baseball. It would be hard to start him every game if he just has one start, its at the end of the week, and vs a good team. one rain out and you're fucked...one bad game and you're fucked. Marsh doesn't have enough upside imo. Got rocked today. We'll see.

then again, saves are only 8 instead of 10 so that does make a difference in the long run.
Yeah yeah whatever you say dude.

I dont want Marshall as RP but that is my backup plan in case of injury.

As for your whole rain out thing thats pretty dumb, if Marshall ends up 385 and Kerry Woods or Broxton end up with 375 points, i cant be picky when those points come, afterall an average closer gets about 1 save a week on average

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

nope, i'm just chill outs. Excited for bases this season. Since there's alotta shit talkers in fantasy hahaa

I'm amped up for bases!

Me and Dio's totals!
Mo's hookup!
My spreadsheet!
Fantasy!

Shit should be awesome! :+excited-

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Put it this way the offer I made, if he accepts, will still leave him with a superb pitching staff and now a huge upgrade in batters.

lmao, never know what liriano will bring imo.

Morn is always solid, zam is zam , ich is good. Liriano ? gall trash , pena trash

3 solid players for 1 good player ( possibly ) and 2 trash guys

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

as i said if you think im ripping myself off...make me an offer for those guys.

if not i will keep my deal on the table for tuck.

can't, i already have 2 1bs and 2 3bs. 3 1st baseman wouldn't help me any. Along with weakening my pitching more :O

biggamer3

EOG Master

can't, i already have 2 1bs and 2 3bs. 3 1st baseman wouldn't help me any. Along with weakening my pitching more :O
Cee i dont mean to disrespect you, but thats why your Linc trade was so bad for you.

I didnt get why you would trade arguably the best pitcher in the game in a pitcher centric league for a player (longoria) who you had ZERO need for.

If it was Hamilton and Ells i woulda seen the reason for the trade, but your trade put u in an even bigger hole

tripp

EOG Master

lmao, never know what liriano will bring imo.

Morn is always solid, zam is zam , ich is good. Liriano ? gall trash , pena trash

3 solid players for 1 good player ( possibly ) and 2 trash guys

gallardo is trash? that's ridiculous. both liriano and gallaro have incredible potential.

they are both amazing pitchers. just risky guys. chances are at least one has a massive year this year