Hey Winky-Cutler is G-O-N-E

Re: Hey Winky-Cutler is G-O-N-E

Ok guys Ok..if the boss who hired you got fired and his assistant who you work with very well also got fired after you were told he was staying and then you new boss stabs you in the back....would you be happy ...Hell No!

Good job Jay...Who is the next Denver QB..Hell they don't know..they tried to pull a fast one and it backfired in their face..Screw Denver. :finger004

He ain't no baby, just smart and knows his value and why is at least 4 other teams begging for his services. Hey Jay will land on his feet and where will Denver be without a proven QB. :LMAO

8,000.00 yards passing and 40 TD's in two years says enough for Mr. Cutler on a bad team with no defense or running game. 91023i2ndw;l

Pat Bowlen has two superbowl rings. Josh McDaniels has three.

Jay Cutler can't even make the playoffs, even with a 4 game lead with 4 games to go. The Broncos were 13-3 the year before Cutler arrived.

VaJayJay needs to lay off the Suzie Q's and Budweiser and learn how to become a team leader instead of a doughboy, not very smart QB with a great arm and a losing record.

Please Denver, ship his whiny ass to Detroit.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

if he ends up in detroit he'll have good targets to throw to and a crappy defense.pretty much the same as denver except detroit is a lot colder,dirtier and way more crime infested.

if he ends up in detroit he'll have good targets to throw to and a crappy defense.pretty much the same as denver except detroit is a lot colder,dirtier and way more crime infested.

He'll have one target and a much shittier defensive line. I love how this clown now is saying he wants to stay in Denver. He should have kept this out of the media and taken it up directly to McDaniels face-to-face, it would have all been resolved by now and this would have never been a story. In fact, I bet Denver would have renegotiated his deal.

And he absolutely should have told his agent to STFU, because he looks like the biggest turd in the NFL right now, and probably 90% of that was that little bird chirping in his ear.

There aren't words to describe how hard I'll laugh if they end up dumping him in Detroit.

Just do it!

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

The beauty part. I haven't followed the career of Cutler. But I do remember Mr John Elway.
It's funny. He wouldn't play for Baltimore, when drafted. I hope Denver gets all they may have coming. These folks took Elway.
Hope Cutler has a great future. What goes around comes around!