Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

my offense isn't good.

You know how many players had 36 homers and 119 RBI last year? Exactly four: Ryan Howard, Miguel Cabrera, Manny Ramirez and, oh yeah, Gonzalez.

When A gonz is my 3rd best bat, i'll be fine mc.

You have ZERO room to rip me. You're best offensive player is youk. I haven't seen a worse offense EVER in fantasy. Your offense is a fucking joke dude!

I didnt say MY offense was better than yours. But yours isnt THAT much better than mine. My pitching makes up for it. You will CEE how heavily weighted pitchers are once the season starts.

how can u rip someones offense , when u don't have any yourself. Being a hypocrite = normal for you. I see I see :)

mofome

Banned

cee has played in this format many times.

he wont learn anything from the guys here.

MC atleast u got Lee, an aging star with 3 straight years of decline in home runs. And an injury risk. Hou already worried on his swing and he's batting .200 with 1 hr in the spring. Seems like a force. I wish i was him

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ok guys Viego is not around for the next few minutes and he wants someone to do this quick for him.

After seeing this breaking news flash
Kory Casto, 1B WAS
News: Nationals 1B Kory Casto and RP Mike O'Connor cleared waivers Friday and will report to Triple-A.
Analysis: Casto can't seem to stick around in the majors, so ignore him in all Fantasy formats for the time being. O'Connor can also be passed on.

He realizes everyone will be after Casto and Oconner, so he wants both of them ASAP.

He wasnt going to pick them up until they were demoted as per his rules of fielding the AAA All Stars only

Ok guys Viego is not around for the next few minutes and he wants someone to do this quick for him.

After seeing this breaking news flash

He realizes everyone will be after Casto and Oconner, so he wants both of them ASAP.

He wasnt going to pick them up until they were demoted as per his rules of fielding the AAA All Stars only
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Mo, that was weak.

I wouldnt do Size for AJ now so y would i also add in Brob?

you wouldnt do aj for size? you're insane. more insane than anyone ive ever played with. everyone on your team should have been drafted #1 overall.

gl

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

mo i dont want u to waste ur time with the offers man. I keep tellin ya linc aint goin

rjt721

EOG Master

Cee, any interest in a Reyes and Chris Davis for Longoria, Ells and Wainwright type deal?

mofome

Banned

i enjoy laughing at you ttp. anyone who would turn down size/kaz for linc is nuts. I knew you wouldnt take it, but i just want to be able to tell you i offered it and you turned it down.

this league is going to be hilarious.

biggamer3

EOG Master

you wouldnt do aj for size? you're insane. more insane than anyone ive ever played with. everyone on your team should have been drafted #1 overall.

gl

:houra

Mo if you want to hear me out then you might understand.

99% of leagues Sizemore is >>>>>>>>> most pitchers besides Johan and Linc.

In this pitcher centric league, if you dont have 3 top notch starters you are fucked.

So if i trade AJ for a supreme talent like Sizemore, then i would need to trade Sizemore for a different starter to fill the void of losing AJ.

There arent many starters i value more then AJ. CC, Johan, Linc, Webb, and Doc are about the only ones.

I dont see any of their owners trading any of them straight up for Sizemore.

Got me now?

rjt721

EOG Master

rjt, what is my deal for reyes
I don't think we can make it work. For Reyes, I want a top OF and very good SP. Upton would work as the bat, but I don't see a pitcher I want (obviously you're not giving me Doc). I'm not high on Kaz, and Carp is too much of a risk.

mofome

Banned

Mo if you want to hear me out then you might understand.

99% of leagues Sizemore is >>>>>>>>> most pitchers besides Johan and Linc.

In this pitcher centric league, if you dont have 3 top notch starters you are fucked.

So if i trade AJ for a supreme talent like Sizemore, then i would need to trade Sizemore for a different starter to fill the void of losing AJ.

There arent many starters i value more then AJ. CC, Johan, Linc, Webb, and Doc are about the only ones.

I dont see any of their owners trading any of them straight up for Sizemore.

Got me now?

I understand that you are worse with aj than you are with sizemore. I understand that perfectly. Just as I would be worse without sizemore should he be replaced by just AJ.

you overvalue your guys tremendously, I hope you figure things out quickly once the season begins.

mofome

Banned

I don't think we can make it work. For Reyes, I want a top OF and very good SP. Upton would work as the bat, but I don't see a pitcher I want (obviously you're not giving me Doc). I'm not high on Kaz, and Carp is too much of a risk.

yes i assume upton, miguel, or size would work as the bats. I understand.

could be a way to add more to the deal.

maybe

maybe not

Timetopay

EOG Master

rjt sent u something and then pulled back

look at the players and tell me if something like that is considered

rjt721

EOG Master

AJ went in round 2? Wow. That's a dreadful pick in that spot.

I got Lester two rounds after AJ. gamer, you just made me feel really good about myself.

Timetopay

EOG Master

KAzmir end of round 5 is better than aj

Burnett has had more than 12 wins once and he had a 4 era and 1.40 whip with it.

mofome

Banned

Miguel + Upton + Brox
Lest + Berk + Motte

Not on the table but a fair deal all around.

Love deals talks

rjt721

EOG Master

baseball, football, croquet, pie eating contests, reading, writing, home repairs..anything you can name, aj burnett can do it better than jon lester. fact.
You're delusional.

Lester beat cancer. AJ couldn't beat the sniffles.

Go give away Johan.

tripp

EOG Master

You're delusional.

Lester beat cancer. AJ couldn't beat the sniffles.
won't touch that as i have a tremenous amount of respect for lester for fighting through that.

however, aj still throws a baseball better than lester, plays for a better team and will win more games.

biggamer3

EOG Master

AJ went in round 2? Wow. That's a dreadful pick in that spot.

I got Lester two rounds after AJ. gamer, you just made me feel really good about myself.

Dreadful? let me ask you something, you dont think its possible AJ has the exact kind of year he had last year?

And for the record Tomorrow's Newspaper who picked Oswalt right after my AJ pick, swore he was gonna take AJ.

Me and TN had to wait 20 picks till it got back to us, so most of the elites were off the board. If we didnt take a pitcher there we would have been fucked for sure