mofo

so after all the PM's you sent me saying everything was cool and you over reacted. now all of a sudden im on post review?2938u4ji23

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: mofo

EOG has gone down hill since jman, myself, gyno, texansfan, enfuego, wvu, havent been posting here... site seems to be hurting with traffic

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Then you should have no trouble paying off your debts stiff 2938u4ji23

i have been stiffed on the forums. I never would of made the bet if i knew there were so many stiffs on the forums. I wouldnt have gotten paid if I would of won the bet either. Patfan would of stiffed me

J

joeybagadonuts

:+clueless

Goin out tonight Jimmy. Taking a girl out for some drinks. I wont be in bed until at least 3am sir. I have a life outside EOG unlike many others who post here 12io4j2w90

Says the kid that claims to have a job, is a stiff, and averages over 25 (worthless) posts per day. Also, do you have down syndrome? You kinda look like it in your prom picture.
:shoot:

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Says the kid that claims to have a job, is a stiff, and averages over 25 (worthless) posts per day. Also, do you have down syndrome? You kinda look like it in your prom picture.
:shoot:

:LMAO:LMAOJoey, that could be the greatest line in forum history:LMAO:LMAO

k, guess im not on post review anymore but my PM "privileges" have been revoked..... sorry to everyone that used to PM me for input on other games, info, etc.

Mods, will you all please get on the same page and figure out what you're doing with my account. everytime i log in something is different.
you say i have PMs but now i cant reply. i log in the next time and bow i have none. how am i supposed to respond to you guys if i dont have PMS

Blondie

EOG Master

You do NOT have pm access nor do you have visitor message access.

You will not be allowed to have access to these features here as you used them for solicitation.

Simple as that.

Thank you and have a good day.

you just PM'd me and said i did?
u have no clue what ur doing here blondie. and as for the "solicitation", i was answering questions left for me on my homepage here at eog.

Blondie

EOG Master

No I did not.

I said

<hr style="color: rgb(66, 81, 91);" size="1"> I have also removed all of your links to IQ in your profile.

You know shilling is not allowed.

you have lost the ability to change your profile due to solicitation

Thank you.

Those are the two I have sent you today.

A decision has been made.

You are welcome to post here however, you will not have access to either messaging system available.

you are so fucking full of shit Blondie!!!! you just PMd me and said you have granted me access to PM's.
If you didnt grant me access to my PM's, then How did i send Ballwonder an PM 30 minutes ago???:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Micelli I do know I did not send that. If I did it would be in my outbox. I have much better things I could be doing today than sitting here arguing with you over something so trivial

Why would I send that when I have spent the past several minutes setting it up so you do not have private messages?

That would be senseless and a waste of my time.

You sent Ballwonder one 30 minutes ago simply because of an error in the settings.

I have never had an issue with you before Micelli and I do not want to start now.

You will not have pm access here anymore. Simple as that.

If you do not think this is fair, then speak with the Shrink about it ( you can email him) as I am done with this issue.

mofome

Banned

1) I don't lie, 5 star clown. You are a lying scmbag and always will be
2) Everything was cool. Everything is 'cool'. You talked up another site on PM. I was informed and this was an easy decision to make.

You are no victim, why act like one? I wish you the best. I care not for the drama and think about what you do with your pms zero seconds a day. However, if we get complaints about you talking about another site, what choice do we have? You made the choice, not us.

Good lord, these egos.

mofome

Banned

Mic changes his profile to the url of another site and we are the bad guys. You can't make this stuff up. Everyone is a victim.

you mods are the ones making a stink over it all. blondie said i was shilling when all i did was answer questions from fellow posters. my site link had been in my profile since i first owned tfz1, which has been 2 years!! 2 freaking years it was in my profile, visited by over 1000 posters, including every mod here yet noone ever said a thing, now all of a sudden its an issue. get real.

mofome

Banned

you mods are the ones making a stink over it all. blondie said i was shilling when all i did was answer questions from fellow posters. my site link had been in my profile since i first owned tfz1, which has been 2 years!! 2 freaking years it was in my profile, visited by over 1000 posters, including every mod here yet noone ever said a thing, now all of a sudden its an issue. get real.

A stink? i log in today and see 12 threads about it and this thread from you. Again, what world are you living in? You made this thread, not me. I simply, and politely, replied. I have nothing against you. If I go to therx and talk about eog on PMs I would expect my privileges to be taken away. Instead of even considering doing that, I have actually helped get someone unbanned from therx by talking to Wil. I care about the guys here, if they post here thats great, if not thats fine.

Get real? I think that is advice you should take. Your other site was not owned by a former eog employee. That being the tip of it. I never saw the link this time and I never saw it before. You are perfect, aren't you mic. We are all in debt to you and you can do no wrong. Or, perhaps, what you did wasn't right, you could simply say that, and we could move on. I'm actually already in that process, join me if you like.

gl today and in the future.

:+waving-5

i made this one thread asking why i was on post review, i cant help it i there are 30 replies to this thread. i have no PMs how else was i supposed to find out