Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

lol dont worry about it. yeah i know it shows you sent 205 and then they took out 6.75 i guess for fees.

paypal is a rip off

mofome

Banned

<table class="recent-activity" id="TableRecent" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ccddee"><th>Type</th> <th> To/From</th> <th> Name/Email/Phone</th> <th> Date</th> <th> Status</th> <th> Details</th> <th> Action</th> <th>Amount ($) </th> <th> Fee</th> </tr> <tr valign="middle" bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td> <input name="recent_all0" value="1/0/zlKo94MDPW1V3c9aA9hz__LGePkmTcx3t2EWRb07DnxCNcQpF5u0UQGUr2K" type="hidden"><input name="recent0" value="1/0/zlKo94MDPW1V3c9aA9hz__LGePkmTcx3t2EWRb07DnxCNcQpF5u0UQGUr2K" type="checkbox"> </td> <td> Payment </td> <td> From</td> <td>
</td> <td> Apr. 5, 2009</td> <td> Completed</td> <td class="small" nowrap="nowrap"> Details </td> <td> </td> <td>$205.00 USD </td> <td class="small">-$6.25 USD </td></tr></tbody></table>

2348ji23e

fuckin paypal

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

damn still reeling over the reyes offer that i rejected.

he didnt even ask for cc or johan.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp - Greinke will be a top 10 pitcher. Mark my words. Just figure Hally is top 5 pitcher 12io4j2w90

i really like greinke actually. no point in trading him though as I doubt anyone values him as much as you do.

mofome

Banned

I offered rjt halladay in an 8 player deal, i wish i remembered who was in it

tripp

EOG Master

damn still reeling over the reyes offer that i rejected.

he didnt even ask for cc or johan.

i would have rejected also. youk is a great bat, and you were giving up liriano. your strength is at pitching and in this league i wouldn't want to get rid of that. you could easily win most weeks based on pitching alone with your guys.

mofome

Banned

Never saw anything. Just checked email and nothing about a trade being offered or withdrawn.

you get alerts in email? shit.

yeah i put it up friday morning around 3am when i was hammered. i took it down around 10am.

rjt721

EOG Master

i would have rejected also. youk is a great bat, and you were giving up liriano. your strength is at pitching and in this league i wouldn't want to get rid of that. you could easily win most weeks based on pitching alone with your guys.
Youk's no Cody Ransom.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Youk/Davis part was the deal breaker.

Davis can hit 35 homeruns but will K close to 200 times.

Youk will easily beat him by 100.

rjt721

EOG Master

I actually think it would be a good trade for both teams. MC's pitching is loaded with or without Liriano. He would balance out his team by adding Reyes, who would more than make up for the difference between Youk and Davis. Youk's certainly the better player, but he's not duplicating his '08 season.

For me, I get a solid OF, which I need. I plug in Tulo at SS, who I like a good bit. He's basically worthless to me as a DH. And I get an upgrade at 3B. My offense wouldn't suffer too much, and I'd add Liriano. Lester, Liriano, Shields, Danks and Scherzer would make a very solid top 5.

I'll definitely be trading Reyes at some point. Only a couple teams have what I want, though.

mofome

Banned

i need to trade for someone that vd likes so i can be garza somehow this blows