Wrestlemania link and in game

Re: Wrestlemania link and in game

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="295" width="353" id="jtv_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_player.swf?channel=wrwrestlingdotcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=wrwrestlingdotcom&auto_play=false&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.justin.tv/wrwrestlingdotcom" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from http://www.wrwrestling.com on Justin.tv</a>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="295" width="353" id="jtv_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_player.swf?channel=ppvmaniadotcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=ppvmaniadotcom&auto_play=false&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.justin.tv/ppvmaniadotcom" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from PPVMANIA.COM on Justin.tv</a>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="295" width="353" id="jtv_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_player.swf?channel=wsn_tv" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=wsn_tv&auto_play=false&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.justin.tv/wsn_tv" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Wrestlemania 25 Live Now on Justin.tv</a>

Wager has been accepted!
Ticket Number: 31027629

Wager type : Straight Bet

Sport : Wrestling Other Sports (WWE Westlemania 25 - Championship)
Selection : Randy Orton 4/5/2009 7:00 PM - (EST)
Money Line -145 for Game
Amount : Risking 14.50 To Win 10.00 USD

Purely based on some rumors that one of the McMahon's was turning against HHH tonight.

I don't know anything about this shit, just know that usually some info is leaked. Not as much this year as in past year's though.
</pre>

texansfan

EOG Master

I forgot about it, it's here locally today. I don't watch it but that thing is sold out.

Wager has been accepted!
Ticket Number: 31027629

Wager type : Straight Bet

Sport : Wrestling Other Sports (WWE Westlemania 25 - Championship)
Selection : Randy Orton 4/5/2009 7:00 PM - (EST)
Money Line -145 for Game
Amount : Risking 14.50 To Win 10.00 USD

Purely based on some rumors that one of the McMahon's was turning against HHH tonight.

I don't know anything about this shit, just know that usually some info is leaked. Not as much this year as in past year's though.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Don't care if it's paraplegic badminton. If there is value I'll bet it.

any credibility you may have had just went out the window...VALUE?!? these are scripted events!:LMAO unless McMahon is your best friend and he told you what was going to happen, you're an idiot, plain and simple

good luck on the bet though...hope it cashes for you91023i2ndw;l

any credibility you may have had just went out the window...VALUE?!? these are scripted events!:LMAO unless McMahon is your best friend and he told you what was going to happen, you're an idiot, plain and simple

:cheers

I was laughing at the amount. Where did you get your info? Is this what your AFL "insiders" are doing now? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hahahahahahaha.

You seriously have no idea. Ask Raiders or micelli or Kingdom Come or anyone else about AFLGuru. Go ahead. You won't though.

I cannot discuss the depth to which he is involved but if you knew, you would seriously shit bricks.

How can you say this doesn't have value?

Yes they are scripted. That is what makes it have value....if you find a rumor and it seems to have validity. I was looking at WWE message boards last night and the guy that said what one of the headline matches would be, Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (btw, he posted this on March 10, 2008), also said that one of the McMahon's would turn on HHH and lead to Orton winning.

I only put the small amount on it because it is an internet rumor.

Go ahead and look back at previous years and you will find that quite a bit of info was leaked before the matches. How does info like this not have value?

Btw Tim,

Your argument basically can be construed as "Possibly having inside information has no value".

This would be the stupidest post in the history of the internet.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

How can you say this doesn't have value?

Yes they are scripted. That is what makes it have value....if you find a rumor and it seems to have validity. I was looking at WWE message boards last night and the guy that said what one of the headline matches would be, Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (btw, he posted this on March 10, 2008), also said that one of the McMahon's would turn on HHH and lead to Orton winning.

I only put the small amount on it because it is an internet rumor.

Go ahead and look back at previous years and you will find that quite a bit of info was leaked before the matches. How does info like this not have value?

i trust hines for stuff like this..finding overlays on props and odd wager opportunities..

remember a couple months ago there was a prop on the first song Bruce Springsteen would sing at the Super Bowl..there was no value, how could you cap that...then some rumors came on the gambling boards and some of us hit 12-1 at SIA as a result... scripted things are the only true sure way to win, but not every rumor is true so you have to use judgement...anyway enjoy the live link (its up on justin Tv)..

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Btw Tim,

Your argument basically can be construed as "Possibly having inside information has no value".

This would be the stupidest post in the history of the internet.

you do NOT have any inside info at all...you heard a rumor on the fucking internet!!:LMAO like i said, unless you heard this from somebody who runs the event, there is no value whatsoever on a scripted event

Timetopay

EOG Master

tim u are wrong on this one.

Shit slips out all the time and u can make some dough

you do NOT have any inside info at all...you heard a rumor on the fucking internet!!:LMAO like i said, unless you heard this from somebody who runs the event, there is no value whatsoever on a scripted event

Tim,

Look back dude. Rumors are leaked on this shit all the time. Most books used to have betting on Survivor.....they don't anymore cuz shit got leaked on the internet. Look at tripletry's post on Springsteen. No one knew the dude that posted that. He coulda been full of shit. But he wasn't and a ton of people hit the "10th Ave to be the first song" prop at 12-1.

This shit happens quite often. Three years ago I posted across the street that Weatherford wasn't going to play. Info no one else knew. People like CoachLT, Bennyshoe, and Mr. Smith followed me on it and sure enough Lee played the whole game.

Rumor hunting is quite valuable in gambling. Especially on stupid events like these. You just have to judge what the value is worth. Obviously the info I gleaned I don't totally trust, thus the small bet.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Tim,

Look back dude. Rumors are leaked on this shit all the time. Most books used to have betting on Survivor.....they don't anymore cuz shit got leaked on the internet. Look at tripletry's post on Springsteen. No one knew the dude that posted that. He coulda been full of shit. But he wasn't and a ton of people hit the "10th Ave to be the first song" prop at 12-1.

This shit happens quite often. Three years ago I posted across the street that Weatherford wasn't going to play. Info no one else knew. People like CoachLT, Bennyshoe, and Mr. Smith followed me on it and sure enough Lee played the whole game.

Rumor hunting is quite valuable in gambling. Especially on stupid events like these. You just have to judge what the value is worth. Obviously the info I gleaned I don't totally trust, thus the small bet.

okay we can agree to disagree then:cheers i just cannot consider an internet rumor to be inside info...they are called rumors for a reason imo

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Loose lips sink ships, or in this case bookmakers....

HinesWard is right, some books when they get a run on these types of bets, close these props early, like they did on the Springsteen one during the Super Bowl....

WWEShop.com made a mistake earlier this week and for a hour or so had the 17-0 streak shirt available. That is why the Undertaker had such terrible odds. If you dig deep enough the Wrestlemania odds are pretty easy to decipher.
I'm with Hines, and if it's parapalegic swimming and it has value, I'll be betting it. For someone to bash another for betting anything that has value, shows alot about that person. They are usually known as DOUCHEBGAGS.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

WWEShop.com made a mistake earlier this week and for a hour or so had the 17-0 streak shirt available. That is why the Undertaker had such terrible odds. If you dig deep enough the Wrestlemania odds are pretty easy to decipher.
I'm with Hines, and if it's parapalegic swimming and it has value, I'll be betting it. For someone to bash another for betting anything that has value, shows alot about that person. They are usually known as DOUCHEBGAGS.

i agree that in hindsight i should not have bashed him...i do apologize for that Hines....my point was that an internet rumor does not give one value as it is just that, a rumor

That's definitely a big slip up. And I don't think the WWE would care enough to change their mind after that.

i agree that in hindsight i should not have bashed him...i do apologize for that Hines....my point was that an internet rumor does not give one value as it is just that, a rumor

No worries Tim.

Never had an issue with you before and I can understand where you're coming from. Five years ago, I would never have been doing this shit either, but experience has taught me that there can be a lot of truth in internet rumors.

Hahahahahahaha.

You seriously have no idea. Ask Raiders or micelli or Kingdom Come or anyone else about AFLGuru. Go ahead. You won't though.

I cannot discuss the depth to which he is involved but if you knew, you would seriously shit bricks.

Its the AFL :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO You seriously dont get it. Do you? :+textinb3